Pokemon Adventures

By buddy227

Hi my name is Bolt, yeah a funny name for a guy right, well you see the reason I got named that way was becau... More

(A/N) Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

1.3K 39 6
By buddy227

Bolt's POV

I lept into the forest and started to run as far and as fast as I could, hoping to escape this torture, this pain that was afflicting me, I lept from tree to tree, ground and sand. At one point I think that I was even running on the water around the island, but I needed to do something or these feelings would eat me alive, they probably already were, and I found myself longing for the electricity of the storm even more than I had ever had.

I didn't know at what point my sadness turned into anger, but I soon found myself running, imagining the blood of this Zoran person dripping from my claws. When I was done destroying the trees of the western part of the island I suddenly found myself being watched. I whirled around with my claws out ready to attack and I saw that Chloe was standing there, at the beach, watching my destruction with wide eyes.

I pushed the feelings that I had into a locked part deep in my mind, I would call for them when I needed them should I have to fight to get to this Zoran human.

"Sorry" I grumbled and as soon as I said it my stomach decided to make itself known.

I understand what you are feeling all too well she said, I had to claw my way up the ranks of the forest as a Riolu, and I later found that revenge isn't all too sweet when it's already destroyed everything you've looked after.

"Who?" I asked and she stepped closer, the shiny gem on the wrist of her left paw showing her hidden power in plain sight for all to see

My family was killed first, and then my friends, and anyone else I came to was also exterminated by the very clan that took over my home, she said, then I met Shadow, and she helped me evolve and grow stronger, and when I went back and destroyed the very ones that destroyed my life, I found that it wasn't as fulfilling as I thought it would be. I eventually came back to Shadow and she helped bring me back to my senses and she took care of me for months, and eventually I became her first Pokemon, and we went on adventures together, mainly killing deadly pokemon and capturing bandits, saving a few people here and there, but over time we met other Pokemon that had a life similar to ours and the team that you see is the result.

"I'm sorry too, I was a little overboard on the whole crippling thing, and I realize that it wasn't your fault that Mr. Dragonite was killed"

How could it now be? I dealt the final blow, I caused his defeat. How can you not be mad at me for that? she asked and I shook my head.

"Because sooner or later he probably would've died, and I was the one that killed him in the end, so it is not your fault, it's this Zoran's fault for all of this" I growled and the image of human blood dripping from my claws flashed through my mind once again.

Chloe was silent for some time after that and once she got out of her stupor she motioned towards the others.

I am sure that you are hungry after all of that she said and my stomach growled as if to accept the unsaid invitation, we have food cooking, all sorts of things too, since we didn't know what you liked best.

"Fish" I blurted and looked down in embarrassment, "my favorite food is fish." I heard a chuckling in my mind and looked up to see Chloe smiling at me mischievously.

Okay, then you can have all of the fish that you want she said and walked off, with my close behind. I heard the campsite before I smelled it, and I smelled fish, but restrained myself from just darting in and grabbing it. Something that surely would've startled the others, especially now that it's nighttime.

"...I still can't believe that--oh Chloe you're back, did you find it?" Shadow said and I stayed where I was leaning on the tree a ways back, able to see them clearly thanks to my night vision, perks to being a Cat-like Pokemon.

"You can come over you know" Shadow said but I didn't move from my spot, where was Dragonite's head? His Body?

"If you're wondering I've put the head somewhere where it won't be distracting for us tonight, as for some reason this wasn't like one of our normal missions, and we burned his body so the other Pokemon wouldn't get to it. I hope you don't mind, you seemed too unstable to do it yourself."

She was right, I wouldn't have been able to do it myself, and I probably never could've done it either, after all the Dragonite was like a father to me.

"I'm sure that you're pretty hungry" she said and looked at Chloe, who nodded while she nibbled on a large red apple like berry. I still didn't move, I still wasn't comfortable around them all. Shadow's Pokemon seemed to realized this as they all got up from where they sat and moved closer to her. leaving an entire area on the other side of them across from the fire open. I reluctantly made my way over and sat down in front of the fire, and just as a few fillets of Magicarp were put onto the rack over the fire. They weren't seasoned, but I didn't really care because as soon as they smelled done I had already grabbed two of them and had half of the still smoking first one halfway gone. They all seemed to be shocked at the fact that I was holding burning hot fish in my hands without a reaction of pain.

Isn't that hot? Chloe asked for all of them and I continued to eat my fish, and when I started the second one and grabbed the third and last one from he rank atop the fire I answered them.

"I was caught in a burning forest in my early childhood, the fiery debris that I had to hit away caused the nerves in my paws to become too damaged to repair normally with my enhanced healing. All of the other Pokemon in the forest had already fled, so I had to deal with my injuries in order to survive." I started on my last fish, "the fur of my forearms is immune to fire, but I am only able to nullify fire damage with my forearm fur, any other place I get burned by will injure me normally"

Chloe roughly translated all of what I said to Shadow and she looked at me with a mixture of sadness and awe.

"That must've been terrible" Shadow said and I nodded, and then flexed my paws, letting my claws slide out and then back in a few times.

"Yeah, it was, but otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to become the strong Pokemon you see now" I said licking my paws of the fish oils and leftover flesh.

You still shouldn't have had to go through that Chloe said and I looked at her, and shrugged.

"Maybe not, but I have, and there's nothing that can be done about it now" I said and got up. I remembered that I had put some Sharpedo meat in a cold place on the East side of the island. "I'll be back in a second or two."

I shot off towards the hiding place and climbed a tree to where I had placed chunks of ice and fish meat and I found that I had two left, I grabbed them and went back to the campsite before sitting down and putting one of the giant fillets on the fire. The others looked extremely interested in the large fillet, and then at the second in on my lap.

"What kind of meat is that?" Shadow asked looking at me.

"Sharpedo meat" I said bluntly and Chloe must've translated it to Shadow because they all seemed very interested in it now. "These are my last two fillets, so this one can be yours to share"

What do they taste like? Chloe asked and I grinned and grabbed my fish from the rack and put the other one on.

"Heaven" was all I said to her before taking another large bite of the fish. When theirs was done, Shadow flicked it up with her blade and cut it into six equal sized portions with the sixth landing back on the grill. Where I immediately snatched it up. The others looked at me with obvious grins and I cocked my head at them.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said and Chloe just shook her head and looked away with a slight red blush coming to the surface of her cheeks.

"Chloe's just thinking about how cute you looked when you did that" Shadow said causing Chloe to growl at her, and turn around so her back was facing me. Then they all took a bite of the fish, and not a second later it was gone just as fast as I had devoured mine.

"And you were mocking my eating?" I grinned and even though Shadow couldn't understand me she knew what I was talking about.

"Shut up" she said pouting, and I stood up grinning still.

"Well shall we" I looked at Chloe and she nodded.

We should probably head back now Shadow, she said and Shadow nodded

"Yeah, we should, but it was nice not having to worry about all of what's just happened for the time it lasted." She said looking at me and I nodded, it was nice, even if I knew Mr. Dragonite was dead, I still enjoyed my time with them.

Shadow and the rest of her Pokémon got up and went to the beach where they knelt at the head of Mr. Dragonite, and then Chloe held out a hand towards me. It was finally time, I was finally going to get off of this island, I grabbed her hand, and though I was excited I tried to be as gentle as possible. Then I realized that this was the first time I was touching another without the purpose of incapacitating them, and the first time holding a girls hand. I didn't know how to explain the feelings that were going through me and I could tell by the mess of electrons in Chloe's body that she somehow felt the same feelings.

I suddenly felt like I was floating, and the next second I was in a completely different area, I was inside some sort of building, and the electricity flowing through the area overwhelmed me.

I fell to my knees and tried to focus on only one area of the building, but with all of this electrify calling me I couldn't keep my focus on only one area for very long. Eventually I felt something new that made all of that go away and I realized that Chloe was touching my shoulder.

I found it easier to focus on her energy than try to block out the other electric things surrounding me. I shakily stood up and looked around to see that I was in some sort of throne room or something in that area.

"I see your mission went well, as always for you, and you even brought back the Zeraora I want too" A man sitting on a throne of thick bones said, and I had a feeling that I already knew what they all were. My burning anger turned over again, and I growled and flexed my claws.

"Your Pokémon?" Shadow asked stepping in front of me 'protectively', get out of my way Shadow. I want to tear this human limb from limb.

"Yes that was an addition that I made to our agreement, you go and kill the Dragonite and brought me back the Zeraora, and I pay you accordingly." He said and I growled and let go of Chloe, and focused on grabbing the electricity of the entire area. The lights flashed and dimmed as I drew the energy out of them and towards me through open holes in the wiring, and the holes in the walls they were connected to.

Shadow stepped away from me as the electricity of the building started to surround me. I missed this feeling, this feeling of being powerful, the feeling of lightning coursing through my body. Then I directed it to swirl around me as an electric mini tornado. As the electricity worked around me, it started to turn red, every time it struck me more and more if the tornado of lightning turned crimson and soon I was surrounded in red lightning.

I moved and time seemed to stop around me as I jumped into the air and used my powers to create magnetic fields around my feet. Allowing me to jump into the air and run suspended, I really missed being able to fly like this, and even though I was just running, I still missed the ability to run through the air with nothing but power flowing through me.

I was a foot away from touching the man's shoulder and destroying him from the inside when I remembered what Mr. Dragonite said, so I stood there in front of him with lightning coursing around my arms.

"If you dare try to hurt me or my friends, I will destroy you slowly, nerve by nerve" I growled and the Weavile at his side lept at me but I stepped backwards in the air and touched its back, temporarily paralyzing it and letting it fall onto its face in front of me and the man I wanted to kill.

"Burn are you alright?" The man asked and I cocked my head, a Steel Ice type is named 'Burn', at least the man still showed that he cared.

"I don't know. What did you do to me?!" The Weavile growled from the ground just as the man asked the same thing.

"What did you do to my Pokémon?" Zoran growled and I didn't have to answer thankfully because Chloe did it for me.

It is some kind of disabling ability that Zeraora learned while it was on the island, your Weavile should be able to move again in around an hour or less she said and Zoran didn't take off his eyes off of me, or at least tried not to but I appeared behind him and touched the back of his head with my paw nonetheless. Even his insides felt as evil as him, the electricity I felt from him felt tainted and even though it was strong I forced my way to his mind and put a claw at his throat.

If you dare kill any more Dragonites or their evolutions I will come and kill you. If you try to hunt me down, I will kill you. The only reason I am not killing you now is because I am respecting the dying wishes of the Dragonite you sent Dark Blade to come and kill. I forcefully pulled myself from his mind and his shock was pleasant as I shut his mind down and sent him into unconsciousness.

I let my abilities fade away letting my paws touch the ground once again. Then I made my way around the throne that Zoran sat in and grabbed the pouch of what I guessed was money as I walked past him. Once I was with Shadow and the others again I immediately went over to Chloe and stood in front of her. I didn't want to ask her, the electricity in the room was still pretty strong now that I wasn't sucking all of the energy from it.

After a second she seemed to understand what I wanted and she grabbed my paw. And everything else faded away as I focused on the feeling of her flowing energy, or at least until Shadow spoke.

"Are you okay now?" She asked and I nodded opening my eyes and looking at her. I didn't even realize that I had closed my eyes. "Okay. Then let's go home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 386 21
*Warning* Bad Grammer and more "I have paws... I HAVE PAWS!!!!" Classic isekai, guy dies (by accident from a god) and is now reincarnated into a magi...
1.2K 23 3
Hello, my name is Vince Himura, or that was my name back then. You see, up until a few moments ago, I was your average 20 something paleontologist wo...
935 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...
23.6K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...