the secrets that changed me

By Divya4780

y/n is just a normal girl who lost her dad in an accident at least that's what her mother told her. When she... More

introduction
1: surprised morning
2: goodbyes
3: stranger
4: house tour
5: triplets
6: besties
7: FIRST Day of school
8: taekook
9: taken
10: fallen
11: answer or life
12: Kim Yeontan
13: 1/2 answers
14: sleeping beauty
15: sleepover
16: mine
17: Fate Follows
18: deception
19: inadequate voice
20: victim
22: the plan
23: new problem
24: shadow
25: news
26: who are you
27: flashes one
28: lost eyes
29: retrieve
30: re calling
31: injury
32: son-in-law
33: father
34: Sirens
35: lucky soul
36: Moment
37: the past
38: gone
39: dreams come true
40: the end

21:hope(less)(ful-

3 0 0
By Divya4780

jk- calm down Jimin... you will wake her up...

jin- no...

jk- huh excuse me???

jin- s-she w-won't wake up so easily...

tears roll down jin's face as Jungkook's eyes widen in shock and pain, Jimin looks at jin speechless...

jk- w-what d-do you mean b-by that...

jin- s-she i-is in a coma...

Jimin- what!! Hyung, tell me your lying...

jimin's voice starts to crack as tears are welcomed in his eyes, jungkook sits on the ground broken and hurt knowing that y/n was just a simple girl who always supported her family and even worked from a young age to help her single mom. she didn't deserve any of this, her life was hard but she was fine. ever since she met the guys her life has been so much worse...

jk- Hyung... what have we done...

jin bends down to jk and hugs him tight, soon Jimin also joins the hud and they all cry together in each other arms...

jin- sniffs* t-the doctors said they have no clue when she might wake up... sniffs* i-it could be tomorrow, next week, next year, or never...

Jimin- Hyung. don't say that watch y/n will wake up as soon as tomorrow. sniff*

jk- how are we gonna tell taehyung and the rest of the guys... how are we supposed to tell your mon Hyung?...

jin- i-i don't know sighs* we will have to wait and see...

                                                           Tae's pov

I soon get to the station and see my dad behind the bars right where he belonged, I know he is my father but he is a very terrible man, he has always taken everyone that I loved away from me. my mom and y/n were innocent, he hurt them so much, Because of him my mom was forced to leave me and runoff, I haven't seen her since I was just four which was also around the time y/n had lost her dad also because of my father. I never wanted him to be in prison, I tried too many times to tell and show him the right way but he never listened. I was fifteen when I realize that I wasn't the only one whose life was ruined by him he was a secret mafia leader in disguise as a businessman. he had hurt many other families just for money, power, and entertainment.

I was staring at my dad as he gave me a look full of hate and disappointment when I hear someone call my name.

officer1- Mr. Kim Tae Hyung! 

tae- yes sir!

officer1- please come into my office to fill out these papers

I go into the office and finish the paperwork as soon as possible because I can not wait to see y/n

                                                                                       ....

a few moments later I finish all the stuff and am about to walk out of the station when a cold voice cut through the air into my ears...

Mr.Kim- you were always a disappointment!!! you never made me round son!!

I feel my eyes get teary as I turn around, walk out of the station, and into the car... I feel an urge of anger rise in me as I punch the string wheel... I did the right thing... he was a terrible man and he got what he deserved... I can't let his words get to me like this I need to stay strong and be there for y/n...

quickly pulling out of the station I start to drive towards the hospital. 

                                                                   at the hospital

authors pov

Taehyung pulls up to the hospital and sees rm with the rest of the guys about to head inside the hospital he quickly runs up to them and they all head inside the hospital...

soon tae, rm, hobi, and suga make it to the room y/n is in...

opening the door they see the other guys all sitting down. in a blink of an eye, hobi notices that the boys had cried, the room is silent, and for a few moments, everyone is still...

tae- Hyung... what happened...

taehyung walks to y/n laying on the bed and grabs her hand...

suga- tae don't wake her up...

tae- she is not responding, (i pinch her hand trying to see is she wakes up but nothing) 

rm- jin what did the doctors say?...

everyone's eyes make the way off of y/n and to jin... 

jin- s-she is in a coma...

tae- no... no Hyung stop lying to me s-she-

taehyung drops to the ground at the same time as suga, quickly the boys surround them in comfort...

tae- crying* w-when will she be up...

jin- they don't know they can't say, the wound in her head was too deep...

suga- what did we do, she was fine in her own world going to school, work, then home... she doesn't deserve this...

hobi- guys we need to stay strong and help her get better we need to be hopeful we can't just cry like this and give up...

rm- it was no one's fault and no one deserves this but we need to get through together... j-hope is right we need to be hopeful...

after a while of crying the guys get up and relax, no one is smiling and the room is quiet.

suga- jin have you told your mom...

jin- no not yet I might have to call her later... I don't want her to be so worried, one of us might have to go pick her up...

rm- that won't be a problem...

jk- you guys want something to eat it's getting dark...

rm- yeah no one has eaten since the morning... what do you guys want...

jk- Hyung are you gonna go get the food...

rm- yeah I will go anyone wanna come...

suga- I will go with you...

everyone's voices are muffled because of crying their eyes are swollen. 

rm- anyone wants anything special...

jk- can you get some banana milk for me...

hobi- don't forget my sprite...

suga- taehyung you want anything ?...

suga- tae... tae...

Jimin shakes tae bring him out of his thoughts...

tae- huh... yeah...

Jimin- do you want to eat anything?...

tae- no I am fine...

jin- look I know you are sad everyone is but you can't starve yourself...

tae- I am not starving myself I am just not hungry...

jin stands up and everyone knows what is gonna happen...

jin- YAH!!! no matter what you are eating or else!!! 

taehyung widens his eyes and his face is in shock...

rm- jin calm down stop yelling we are in a hospital and it is late!...

Jimin- just bring taehyung some dumplings...

jk- yeah but make sure to bring Jimin some too because otherwise, they will start fighting...

everyone gives a small giggle than the room goes back to silence. soon rm and suga leave to get some food... the room too dark and everyone is sitting down around y/n looking at the ground...

hobi- sighs* we can't just be doing this right now...

jimin- what do you mean?...

jk- come on guys she is just sleeping why are being so hopeless and all sad and stuff...

jin- hey! you were the one crying your heart out five-minutes ago.

jimin- he is right, what are you trying to say kookie...

jungkook goes and turns on the light and everyone covers their eyes to avoid the bright light...

tae- why did you to that...(covering his eyes)

jk- giggles* stop being so sad...

hobi- yes! keep hope in mind!!

jimin- he is right...

the guys are all just sitting there talking when there is a small knock on the door...

the guys get frightened by the sound as they look at each other... 

the door opens revealing...

tae- Jessie?

aww this was a little sad but I hope you liked it, I am sorry the story might be getting a little slow I have been stuck with somethings, but thank you for being patience also, I haven't shown Jessie so here she is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.1K 28
The text before you read the book: What is your reaction if someone you love has deceived you? Y/n is a lonely girl, especially when she finds out th...
29.9K 1.3K 36
This story is inspired/ or halfly taken from this story named"My husband and son doesn't like me because I'm fat and a nerd" from you tube "ITS MY M...
30 0 30
It's around the year 2016, she was 18 years old and Emily is about to graduate school. She has lived a normal life, although her mother was always ha...
19.1K 637 21
Yn is daughter of Mrs Lee a single mother who belongs to a simple middle class family who just recently shifted to Korea from NorthEast India due to...