Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 4

12.1K 219 246
By JamesHall137

Time skip morning.

Loki's pov.

I was currently sitting on a stool in front of my familia I was running all over town most of the night until about a hour ago I had a about 20 member's go see if they could go find him half went to the dungeon and half is going all round the town as I was thinking where bell could be I saw the one's that went to the dungeon to look for come back I stood up but they shook their head's sadly I immediately sat back down as one of them then came over to me.

Loki familia member= lfm.

Lfm: goddess Loki he has an advisor at the guild right.

Loki: yeah.

Lfm: well maybe she knows where he is he could have went to get for help since he is new to being in a familia.

I got up and said.

Loki: ok I'm heading to the guild if you see him come around you tell him to wait for me.

They nodded I then left to the guild.

Small time skip.

After I got there I got someone who might help me.

Guild member: no I'm sorry none of us know where she lives it's her day off since she was here late last night.

I nodded and left heading back to my familia.

Enia's pov

As I got up I remembered what happened last night I had a slight frown on my face but I pulled it together for bell's sack and I out my guild clothes on and got up and I saw bell somehow turned upside down his feet dangling off the back of the couch while his head was nearly touching the floor I had to hold in a laugh.

Author: happened to me 7 times before I don't even know how but it's weird when you wake up and your girlfriend is standing upside down.

Enia: *giggles* bell wake up.

He moved slightly making his legs go back on the couch I didn't want him to fall over so I moved his head back on to the couch as I shake him a little bit when he finally woke he asked.

Bell: *rubs eyes* huh oh hi miss enia.

Enia: *sighs* hi bell now come on we are going to see Loki.

Just then bell flinched a little anyone could tell he was nervous but he got up and said.

Bell: ok.

Time skip.

We was heading to the Loki familia as it came in to view I couldn't believe what I saw Loki on a stool looking like she was actually worried about something when we got closer she looked up slightly and saw bell her eyes widened and leaped from stool and ran over and hugged bell.

Loki: your ok!

Bell: huh?

Loki: where was you, you had me so worried!?

Bell: the guards told me that I wasn't allowed in there saying I wasn't a familia member and when I said I was they pointed there spears at me and said either leave or they'd hurt me.

Loki: well don't worry I took care of them.

She then asked.

Loki: wait where was you all night.

This is where I came in.

Enia: I found him on a bench by the fountain in the middle of town at 3 am he's lucky he didn't get a cold.

Bell: hehe.

Loki: hmm well fine but did yo-

Enia: no I didn't do anything obscene to him.

She nodded.

As bell asked.

Bell's pov.

Bell: what does obscene mean?

Loki: you'll know when your older.

Enia: well I better get going then I might have work to do bye bell.

She says as she ruffled my hair much to my complaint.

Loki: ok now let's get you something to eat I made sure that everyone that's here as of right now knows that your the newest and Youngest member of the Loki familia.

She says as she takes me to the cafeteria and said.

Loki: just get what ever you want ok.

I nodded I was really hungry since I couieat dinner last night I then was given a menu and the chef said.

Chef: order however much you want it's all free.

I nodded as I then ordered a bunch of cheeseburgers and fries for breakfast they didn't really seem fazed by this and said they'd bring it to me I went and sat down as Loki sat down beside me and had coffee and asked

Loki: so how'd it go in the dungeon yesterday.

Bell: it went really good I killed a bunch of goblins 13 to be exact.

Loki: good job I'll need more specifics later.

I knew what she meant by that that's when I saw them bring my 5 cheeseburgers and a mountain of fries.

Loki: bell you shouldn't eat like that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Bell: but there so good.

Loki:*sighs* kid's these days.

I then started eating.

Time skip.

Bell: so full.

Loki then poked my cheek making me groan.

Loki: come on bottomless pit time for you and me to talk.

I nodded and got up and followed her to my room and she locked the door behind us and said.

Loki: ok so what happened.

Bell: ok so I killed some goblins found out that my inventory automatically collect's stuff that comes from monster's let's see I leveled up again.

She handed me a paper and I started writing.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 3.

HP: 160/160 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 140/140 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 450/450 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 7

Endurance: 7

Agility: 7

Intelligence: 7

Wisdom: 7

Luck: 0

Points: 10.

Money: $100.

I then have it to her and she asked.

Loki: why don't you go ahead and put those points in and where do you think you should put them.

I thought about this for a few seconds I then say.

Bell: well I'm not sure what I want to do so I'll just keep putting one in to each until I hit level 2 on the status you give me then I'll probably have what I want to work on figured out by then.

Author: y'all got till then to tell me what he should work on.

Loki: ok I understand that.

She nodded and I then put my points in.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 3.

HP: 220/220 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 180/180 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 550/550 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 9

Endurance: 9

Agility: 9

Intelligence: 9

Wisdom: 9

Luck: 0.

Money: $100.

Loki: ok lay on your bed I'll update your status.

I nodded and she saw it and well she was kinda proud I then remembered something.

Bell: oh yeah I almost forgot I got another skill.

Loki: really what is it.

Bell: it's call observe and it let's me see monsyersy stats along with people's.

Loki: what about god's.

Bell: not sure.

Loki: well go ahead.

I then used it on her I saw a weirdo screen and it was in some weird language.

Bell: it's in some weird language I can't read it.

Loki: oh well could you write down what it says.

Bell: ok I will but after can I go back to the dungeon.

Loki: *nods* sure just be back before dark.

I nodded and wrote it down and gave it to her as I ran out.

Loki's pov.

After bell left I saw that this was written in the language of the gods so no wonder he couldn't read it as I looked down at it I saw that the fame part was.

Fame: flat chested beauty.

I was mad but at least I'm a beauty.

Time skip

Bell's pov.

As I get to the dungeon I go in and I started on the quest for 100 goblins.

Loki's pov.

I looked down at his status update I gave him and I see.

Status:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 1.

HP: 220/220F

Stamina: 180/180F

MP: 550/550F

Strength: 9F

Endurance: 9F

Agility: 9F

Intelligence: 9F

Wisdom: 9F

Luck: 0

Author: just so you all know the status she does won't change from level 1 to 2 until he get's all stats besides luck to 200 each them on it it will hit level 3 when he get's to 300 stats and so on.

Loki: your growing faster then even ais bell your going to need better equipment that's for sure.

I then started making my way to the Hephaestus work shop it's time to visit an old friend and see what she makes of this.

Back with bell he was currently trying to get permission to go to the second floor from enia as her co-workers was enjoying the show.

Bell's pov.

Enia: bell no you can't go to the second floor not untill your stats hit 10 each it's a guild rule not mine unless you have something to help you like magic.

I smiled at this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 605 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
14.9K 279 12
This boy is 15 years-old. He is currently taking care of his deceased's sisters 3 month old twins, and his mother who has a disease that is incurable...
11.8K 196 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...