The New Beginning

By AlexBarth

I've been watching out for my younger brother ever since he was brought to our family. Even though we're not... More

SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAMBER OF SECRETS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1

1 0 0
By AlexBarth

I'm with hermione helping her pack, I want her to have someone to lean on. I finish up her suitcase and I look at her. I walk over to her and grab her hand. We walk downstairs, I stop her before we enter the room.

"Hermione, are you sure you want to do this. I can do it, make it easier on you."

"No I need to be the one to do it, if I don't then I'll regret it."

"Ok, I'm here with you every step of the way."

We walk in and she holds up her wand. I hug her slightly.

"Obliviate"

Every memory of her starts to disappear and I frown, she shouldn't have to do this. She walks out and I put a protection charm on the house to be safe. I follow after her and nod.
———————————————————————
I'm in the old house with Harry, he's upstairs getting everything together. I grab the mirror and I see my godfather standing behind me. I keep seeing him, it hurts to know family betrayed family. Harry comes downstairs and opens the cupboard, I see him pull out a toy soldier. I stand up and walk over to him, I touch his shoulder and smile. I hear an engine cut off and he goes to open the door.

"Hello, Harry, Alexis"

"All right. Wow."

Ron quickly hugs him and herimone is next. I smile and step outside I quickly hug the twins.

"Hello."

"You're looking fit."

Moody walks into the house and I smile.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous.What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

"Evening."

Everyone rushes in and I look at everyone.

"I thought you were looking  after the Prime Minister. You are more important."

I smile and throw myself onto him, he picks me up and swings me around. He sets me down and I look him over.

"I haven't seen you since we were little"

"Yes we'll it has been a long time"

He goes over to Harry and skates his hands.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley."

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you."

Flyer walks in and I smile at her,The twins walk in after her.

"He was never always this handsome."

"Dead ugly."

"True enough.Owe it all to a werewolf,
name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day."

"You're still beautiful to me, William."

She kisses his head and I smile at them, I always wanted a relationship like that.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes  his steaks on the raw side now."

I look over to my other godfather and smile, I hug him and tonks. I knew this was going to happen.

"My husband, the joker."

"By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I--"

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later."

I lean closer to them and smile, I whisper in her ear.

"I know about it, boy or girl"

"We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means
you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?"

He looks at me and I frown.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry  will know who wipes your nose."

We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be they won't know which  Harry Potter is the real one.

He looks back at moody and I laugh, I look to the twins.

"The real one?"

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No. Absolutely not."

Hermione speaks up and I look at her, she knew we wouldn't agree.

"I told you he'd take it well."

"No, if you think I'm gonna let  everyone risk their lives for me, I--"

"Never done that before, have we?"

"No. No. This is different."

"I mean, taking that, becoming me. No."

The twins speak up and I frown, I smack them.

"Well, none of us  really fancy it, mate."

"Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever."

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed  to take the risk.

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher,  Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer. Of you too, Ms. Rosewood"

"Nip it, Mundungus."

"All right, Granger, as discussed."

She quickly nips a hair from the back of his head.

"Blimey, Hermione."

"Straight in here, if you please."

The potion starts to bubble and I look around, I look to tonks and shake my head.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?"

Everyone looks at him, it got really quiet. He pulls the bottle up to his mouth as everyone else lines up.

"Just trying to  diffuse the tension."

"Oh."

"Ugh."

The twins look at each other and smile, I feel bad for them. I will be staying with tonis and remus.

"Wow, we're identical."

"Not yet, you're not."

They start to change and I walk over to tonks, I smile as she sits on the window sill.

"How far along"

"We don't know for sure, but i think its going to be a boy."

"That's wonderful, hopefully I'm the godmother."

I sneakily smile and she shakes her head yes, remus looks at me and I hug him.

"You know moony, they would be proud of you. You got the life you never dreamed you could."

He nods at me and I turn around to the seven other Harry's.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?"

"I don't really fancy this color."

"Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip."

"All right, all right."

They're all changing and I look at my brother.

"You'll need to change too."

I look over to flyer and smile, poor bill.

"Bill, look away. I'm hideous."

"I knew she was lying about that tattoo."

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."

"Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector.Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you."

"As for Harry--"

They all answer and I laugh, I go over to hagrid and smile.

"Yes?"

"The real Harry. Where the devil are you, anyway?"

"Here."

"You'll ride with Hagrid."

He looks over at us and hagrid smiles down at him.

"I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now."

"Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go."

We all get outside and I look to remus and tonks. I grab their hands and lead them to two threstrals.

"Head for the Burrows. We'll rendezvous there. On the count of three."

"Hold tight, Harry."

"One...two...three!"

Everyone speeds off and we make it up to the clouds, I look around and see the others. We get into the clouds and hundred of death eaters are surrounding us. I see Harry and hagrid leave. I jump off of the threastal. I quickly turn into the Phoenix and start to burn them.

"Get the bird"

I kill a few of them before anything happens, I follow after them. I see them go into a large tunnel and the death eaters are behind them. I kill one of them before he tries to spell Harry. They disappear and i look for them, I see a large fire and I rush towards them. I go to help but the blasted man shots something at me. I make it to the burrow before anything can happen to me. I quickly change back as hagrid and Harry comes out of the field.

"Harry. Hagrid."

"What happened? Where are the others?"

"Is no one else back?"

I step forward and she looks at me, I frown and look over at Ginny. My Crest is burning, I look down at my wrist. A little of it disappears. I don't say anything but look back to the girls.

"They were on us right from the start, Molly. We didn't stand a chance."

"Well, thank goodness you three are all right.
The Death Eaters were waiting for us. It was an ambush."

"Ron and Tonks should've already been back. Dad and Fred as well."

I hear a noise and look to the field, I know it's George. I can tell it's him.

"Here!"

"Quick. Into the house."

"Oh, my boy."

I sit him down in the couch and look at him.

"Oh. Oh"

"Lupin!"

He pushes Harry against the fireplace, pointing his wand at him. Someone betray us and I can guess who, I keep my eyes on George.

"What are you doing?"

"What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?"

"Are you mad?"

"What creature?!"

"A Grindylow."

He lets go of my brother and I frown, I look down at the broken boy.

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an impostor."

"Wait."

Another loud noise came from outside, I got up and when outside with them.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?"

"Harry is the best hope we have. Alexis is the one to undo it. Trust them and only them."

The wizard over at us and I frown, he looks to my brother.

"What gave you away?"

"Hedwig, I think. She was trying to protect me. The pheniox was there as well, I seen it get shot them it disappeared."

I look to remus as tonks and Ron show up.

"Thanks."

She hugs him quickly and I smile at the two.

"Deserves that. Brilliant, he was."

"I wouldn't be standing here without him."

"Really?"

"Always the tone of surprise"

She takes off his glasses and Harry runs to hug them. Fred and Arthur come back and I look at him.

"We the last back?"

"Where's George?"

He looks at me and walks over, I show him the crest and his looks the same. I drag him into the house and he rushes to his twin.

"How you feeling, Georgie

"Saint-like."

"Come again?"

"Saint-like. I'm holy."

He points to his ear and tries to laugh. He pulls me so I'm sitting beside him.

"I'm holey, Fred. Get it?"

"The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for "I'm holey. That's pathetic."

"Reckon I'm still better-looking than you."

I smile and look at Fred, I shake my head to agree with him. Bill comes forward and we all look at him.

"Mad-Eye's dead."

I look to him and fall back, I turn to remus and I point for him to come over. He does and I look up.

"Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated."

I look back to Georgie and I smile, I touch his chest and I let the black veins go through my arm.

"It's going to be alright, I'll heal you up quickly."

I smile at Fred and he grabs my hand, I touch his cheek and he laughs. After I finish I go to stand up and bill catches me.

"It's been a few years, I'm never going to fall for you."

We all laugh and he picks me up, I feel me being put into another set of arms.

"Fred..."

"I'm here, I'll be here with you and Georgie all night."

"Good, we need you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
539 0 30
Time traveling, elven's, magic, it's all fairytale stories. But is it? After being dropped into a well, I seemed to teleport into the future. Almost...
279 5 16
Winchester boys get a little helper- me. Will I actually help or did i leave my family for nothing? At least I have my cat.
13.1K 438 28
An ordinary girl... pfft delete this shit please. I am the daughter of an angel and a devil, But got sent to the Earth with humans.. I got two guardi...