John Constantine and The Usel...

By PopTartKiddo

(I don't own Harry Potter nor Constantine, just the plot and occasional hand-drawn art) John Constantine- Exo... More

Great.
Where?
Findings
Pace
Lets play
Stranger Danger
Weirdos
Distrust
Fine.
Ghosts in My Attic, Demons in Your Basement
Synchroncity Wave Travel(or luck)
Edcuation
Residency of the Leaky Cauldron
Encounter
Student Loan Debt isnt Something to Look Forward to.
Diagon Alley Pt 1
Wand Troubles
Diagon Alley Pt 2
Late Night Thoughts
9 3/4? I dont get it.
Welcome, to Hogwarts!
Mornin
In Session
Airborne
One In A Million!
The House Feud
Dittany
Troll? In the Dungeons!
Don't be a hero
The Holidays
New Year, Same Old Feeling
Close Calls
Welcome Back
A Little Fun
Progress
Midnight Exploits
Detention
Knowing
Numbered Days
The Game Is Afoot!
Trials For Those Prepared
Pawns
The Reveal
Recovery
And The Winner Is-
The Years End
Train Ride Confrontations
Home Sweet Hotel Room
Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.
⚠️⁉️ANNOUNCEMENT⁉️⚠️
Oh damn, August already?

Aftermath

3K 122 4
By PopTartKiddo

John winced at his bandaged hand.

Last night had been atrocious.

Madam Pomfrey had reluctantly let him loose, even when it was this early, but not without checking over every corner for further injury.

The mage scowled, no doubt that by now word has been passed though the student body.

"Three first year Gryffindors and a Slytherin beat the intruder to a pulp! Including the infamous Harry Potter!"

He could already see the backlash....he already had enough of a scolding from his teachers!

John had done it.

He had burnt the troll to a crisp.

He wasn't regretful.

Every one of those feathery pricks up there knew he's taken care of his enemies in far worse fashions-the only thing he wished differently was the presence of the children on the other side of the corpse, staring on like they just had been told 'Magic was real!'

Oh wait-

They all jumped as the door was pushed open and in came Snape, McGonagall and.......Quirrell?

Of all people to bring?

They gaped at the scene presented to them.

"Explain yourselves!"

The Harry and Ron stuttered with an explanation before Hermione stood up, covering her friend's hides.

"It was my fault Professor!"

John felt his mouth fall open-what?!
Harry and Ron peered at her with confusion.

"I had read about Mountain Trolls and-and I thought I could take it! But I had been surely mistaken. Ron, Harry and John saved my life."

The Gryffindor head took on a severely disappointed expression-borderline furious really.

Why would Granger do that?

At her own expense she helped her friends and John by lying through her teeth!

But she didn't deserve the scolding she was withstanding!
Both of them were there at the wrong place and the wrong time!

It wasn't her fault just as much as it wasn't John's!

"-10 points from Gryffindor! I am disappointed in your great lack of judgment Ms Granger."

She looked over to the boys, who all remained silent when she went loose.

"15 points to Gryffindor and Slytherin. For the sheer dumb luck!"

Well John couldn't help but feel a tad bit offended now-

She motioned them towards the door, and John had barely noticed his potions teacher looking at him oddly.

Whatever his problem was-he could shove it.
John was ready to go have a check-in with his bed right about now.

On his way out, John stuck his lighter back in his pocket; last thing he needed  was for it to get confiscated by using it as a handheld flamethrower.

"Get to the infirmary you three, then go to your dorms and kindly stay there."

John and the three kids looked at one another in surprise.

"Bloody hell.......I think she was mad at us..."

"What gave that away Ronald?"

The Gryffindors had been excuse earlier than John did, himself personally staying the night, since they had contained little to no physical damage.

Their psyches will definitely need a week or so to level out.

He briefly thought about giving himself up to the Transfigurations Professor, telling her the truth of the story....

But Hermione chose this herself, John respected the stupid decision the young witch had made and kept walking towards the dungeon dorms.

But it was still odd...how did it get in?

Surely it didn't just walk through the front door?

When John slipped through the house door, he wasn't surprised to see not a soul up.

Wordlessly, he made his way up and collapsed on the mattress waiting.

Slightly groaning as his sides disapproved the action.

—————————————————

Unfortunately, just as John thought, word spread faster than fire through a dry forest(that was bad taste I'm sorry).

John had left as soon as lunch began, instead-sitting outside and taking in the fresh air.

He never could get air this clean in places like Gotham, or hell for that matter.

He took out a cig and lit it, he was long overdue for one anyways.

———————————————

Throughout the following months Harry was relieved when the attention died down gradually.
The students focusing on the holidays and.....going home.....rather than paying attention to the troll incident.

Speaking of, Harry hasn't seen much of John since then either.

But what he's heard, John's 'relationship' with his own house had improved.
The snakes in green and silver making remarks of praise of John gaining them a decent amount of points and 'that Hogwart's new celebrity couldn't have all the glory!'.

Harry couldn't wait for holiday break to come sooner.

      ————————————————

Draco was quite ready to go home for the holidays.

This entire school was ludicrous so far.

Were their school defenses so low that a measly troll with the average brain capacity of a Weasley could sneak past?!

Whatever.....his father will hear about this and maybe he found something about their 'house hero' anyways.

————————————————

John walked through the great hall, as it was the holidays, children were allowed the dress normally and even go home.

So that meant he carried around his normal coat and red tie.

He didn't have anywhere besides the Leaky Cauldron to go though, so he just stayed for convenience.

Majority, if not all, of the Slytherin house were loading themselves on the train already.

There weren't many students in the hall, so he turned his attention to the giant tree being decorated by his charms teacher.

"Oh! Mr. Constantine, our wandless prodigy! I do like your coat sir~ oh-would you mind giving us a hand my boy?"

John raised a brow, sure.
It's not like he had something else going on.

Not at the moment anyways....the mage planned on sorting himself through the library over break, where he could investigate his personal predicament more.

John wandered over to the tree, picking up a few decorations from the large box.

Making the familiar motion, all the items floated up to different sections.

"Wonderful! This could be extra credit you know! 3 points to Slytherin!"

John shrugged, completely indifferent.

While the house cup was a neat little goal-John couldn't care all the same.

At a table not far away, Hermione Granger saw Harry and Ron playing chess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 738 16
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
141K 182 21
if u dont like it, dont read it
849K 39.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...