The hidden Salvatore - Elijah...

By Aprilweasleyxo

Why is the youngest Salvatore never apart of the story? Avangaline Salvatore moved away whilst she and her b... More

Cast & authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

19.3K 435 79
By Aprilweasleyxo

Same outfit as last chapter.

Continuing from last chapter.

Third persons p.o.v

"Elijah and I have had our fair share of quarrels over the centuries but we always make it thorough" Klaus says to the whole table secretly telling them that if they are planning on getting Elijah on there side that it wouldn't work.

"Oh like you and Rebekah" Stefan replies to him smugly.
"By the way where is she , last time I checked she was still daggered because you're afraid to face her."

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother I've already come clean to Elijah" wow Ava thought and Elijah is still here? I mean I know he's not really with Klaus but still Ava thought. Then again it was Stefan who killed their father so.

Elijah decides on Changing the conversation.

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?"
He asks stafan.

"Oh I don't know ask Damon" He replies void of any emotion.

Klaus begins to laugh and Ava can't help herself but show a small smile even thought deep down she feels sad for Stefan having to hear his girlfriend with his bother but he hadn't been helping his case for the past few weeks.

"I'm sorry you've missed so much" Klaus says to his brother whilst still laughing.

Ava looks over at Elijah and smiles at his confused face thinking it's rather cute. God cute. What's gotten into her.

"Trouble in paradise, let's just end it there" Ava comments looking at both the mikealson brother. Ava not wanting the whole conversation of tonight to be about her family's issues.

"It's just the allure of the petrova doppelgänger is stil so strong. What do you say brother should we tell them about Tatia?" Klaus asks Elijah.

Ava's head finally lifts from her food as the conversation at the dinner table is finally intriguing her. Any chance to learn about the past and she's in.

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved" Elijah questions his brother clearly not wanting to bring up the topic of the conversation.

"Well I must say I would love to hear about this Tatia the topic of conversation was getting quite boring" Ava says to the whole table.

"Well given there shares affection for both Elena and Katerina I think our guests might be curious to learn about our first encounter with the petrova line." Klaus added.

"We're not going anywhere Elijah so please do tell" Damon comments towards Elijah.

——————————————————-

"So you both loved the same girl" Ava speaks.
"Well I can't really say it's such a big shocker. I have to just say though for the life of me I can't see what you all see in the petrova line. And no it's not jealousy Damon" she says knowing he's giving her that smug luck she hates.
"It's pure curiosity"

"Well don't worry love they have nothing on you" klaus says directly to Ava.

"I hate to break it to you klaus but it doesn't really mean a lot to me if you think I'm attractive. Thanks though it was a nice try" Ava says back to him sending a wink his way. Then Turing her gaze towards Elijah who already looking at her with and amused look at the clear dig at his brother. Ava just smiles at him and turns her gaze elsewhere not liking that feeling return once again.

—————————————-

"Why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal" Elijah suggests to the table.

"Well I have to say I haven't exactly been filled in on this so called proposal so I'll just see what you all have to say" Ava says leaning back in her seat.

"Well it's very simple, klaus gets his coffins back in exchange he and the original extended family leave mystic falls forever. Me and the rest of us live happily ever after , no grudges." Damon says whilst raising his glass ready for them to agree.

"The deal sounds fair brother" Elijah tells his brother.

Klaus suddenly responds "I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood is a guarantee that I will always have more hybrids to fight those who appose me. I will never leave her behind"

"You know all you've done for the last couple of weeks is moan and cry about wanting to reunite your family and now that you have that you still want more." Ava now stands up and walks towards the hybrid.

"Why are you so obsessed about making more hybrids surely if you have you family by side you have all the protection you need. I thought you were the original hybrid. The indescribable one. No one can kill you so why did you need them.

You know what I think, I think you like it here and are just trying to find more reasons to stay. You know we're not going to give Elena up and that's what you planned."

"You know that's an interesting theory" klaus now reply's back stepping toward the heretic.

"I mean in no  way true but I give you credit for imagination. Now if you would step aside so the gentlemen can talk about business that would be great love" klaus says with a smile danced across his face.

"Brother I think Avangaline is perfectly fine where she is" Elijah says to klaus on the defence of Ava.

"So be it"

—————————————-

After a long and irritating talk in Ava's opinion they finally came to a conclusion not that it mattered anyway as all of this was just part of the plan never the less Ava was just glad it was over.
She can't wait to get out of this house, she's been playing nice for too long.

"I'll  go and get the coffin" Damon says motioning toward klaus.

"I'll go with him brother" Elijah says trying to reassure klaus.

As they both walk of just Ava and Stefan are left alone in the room with klaus.

——————

"Elijah why haven't you left?" Klaus asks as Elijah walks back into the room.

"Where are my manners? We forgot desert" Elijah says to his brother as he pulls out a cloth revealing the daggers which were in bedded into his sibling.

Ava hadn't really been filled in one what the plan was just to trust Damon much to her dismay. She had no idea we were reuniting the original family tonight.

"What have you done?" Klaus asked Elijah furiously.

"Were doing things on my terms now brother" Elijah answers.

Out of the corner of her eye Ava sees someone walking into the room she figured it must be one of the long lost siblings.

"Kol" klaus speaks whilst holding his hands up in defence.

Then suddenly another sibling speeds into the room stabbing klaus straight in the hand. Finally Rebekah makes her entrance. Stabbing klaus firmly into the stomach.

Ava couldn't contain her shock seeing all the mikealsons's together for the first time.

"You're free to go" Elijah speaks to all the Salvatore siblings. They didn't need to be told twice, not wanting to stay around to see the fate they decide upon klaus.

Just before Ava walks out the house she hears her name called out by no other than Elijah.

She turns around now facing him.
"I look forward to seeing you again Avangaline" he tells her.

"You too Elijah"

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.8K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
26.4K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...
14.2K 217 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
60.4K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...