Draco x reader

Por azraSlytherin

(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin... Más

Chapter 1 - third year
Chapter 2 - summer holidays
Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor
Chapter 4 - celebration
Chapter 5 - Louis
Chapter 7 - detention
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Task one, triwizard tournament
Chapter 10 - rumor
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Yule ball
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 6 - Back at Hogwarts

28.1K 386 2.5K
Por azraSlytherin

Reminder:

(y/n)= your name
(y/l/n)= your last name
(f/s)= favourite scent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

,,(Y/n)!"

I turned around and saw Hermione.
I ran and hugged her tightly.

,,I missed you so much!"

,,I missed you, too!"

Then I saw Harry and Ron comming.

,,Hey, I missed you all so much!"

,,We missed you, too."

,,Tell us about your time at the Manor, (y/n)."

,,I will, but let's get into the train first.

Draco Pov:

I was in the train and looked for an empty compartment.

,,Draco, my love. We are here." Pansy saw me and waved out of a compartment. I rolled my eyes.

I walked into the compartment and sat next to Blaise. Pansy sat in across from me.

,,Blaise, could you stand up? I want to sit next to the love of my life." She smiled widely.

,,But-"

,,Blaise!" Blaise stood up.

,,Pansy, I won't sit next to you. And don't call me that.

,,B-but" She then left the compartment.

We watched how she shut the door. When she left, Granger, Potter and Weasley were walking by. Then I saw (y/l/n) following them.

I walked out of the compartment.

,,Where are you going?" Blaise asked.

,,I have to do something." I shut the door and went to look for (y/l/n).

I opened the door of a compartment.

,,Where is (y/l/n). I need to talk to her."

,,She went to the bathroom."

I shut the door and walked back.

I guess I'll apologize at Hogwarts then.

(Y/n) Pov:

As we sat in an empty compartment, they told me about their funny holiday.

Later, we played some wizard card games.

,,I have to go to the bathroom." I said and left the compartment, after all of them nodded.

Hermione Pov:

,,Harry, when do you want to tell her?" I whisper yelled.

,,I don't know, I can't." he answered.

He was kidding. We talked about it the whole summer holidays.

,,What did I miss?" Ron asked

,,Harry has a crush on (y/n)."

Ron's eyes widened as I said that. ,,Why didn't you tell me?"

,,I don't know. But Hermione, I don't want to talk about that now. I still have time, so don't push it."

,,Fine." I rolled my eyes.

Then the door of our compartment opened.

,,Where is (y/l/n)? I need to talk to her." Malfoy asked.

,,She went to the bathroom." I answered

He left without saying anything else.

,,Weird. Why does Malfoy want to talk to (y/n)?" I asked

,,Don't know." Ron shrugged.

,,Don't tell her, that he was here." Harry said

,,Harry you don't have the right to do that. It's none of our buisness."

,,Do you want me to tell her, that I have a crush on her?"

,,Yes, b-"

,,Then you shouldn't tell her."

I thought about how happy (y/n) would be in a relationship and kept being quiet.

(Y/n) Pov:

I walked out of the bathroom, walked back into the compartment and sat down.

,,I hope this year goes well." Hermione said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

We talked and chatted much, until we arrived. The express stopped and we walked out. We were at our way back to Hogwarts.

,,Hey" a quiet voice greeted as from my left side.

All of us looked where the voice came from.

,,Hello Luna." Everyone said.

Later we arrived. Luna said goodbye and went to the Ravenclaw common room.

,,See you tomorrow, (y/n)." Hermione said. ,,And don't oversleep."

I just smiled and hugged all of them.

I went to the Slytherin common room and walked into my room. I saw that Parkinson already arrived.
She sat on her bed and stood up.

,,Nice to see you again, (y/l/n)."

,,What do you want, Parkinson." I asked annoyed.

,,I just wanted to remind you, that you're pathetic."

I just ignored her and went to bed. I was tired, because it was an exhausting day. Few minutes after looking at the ceiling, my eyes closed slowly and I fell asleep.

,,(Y/n)!, (y/n)! Wake up." someone whispered.

I sat up and tried to recognize the person in front of me. It was Ron. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him, then outside. It was still dark.

,,It's the middle of the night, what are you doing here?"

Then few seconds later, I recognized Hermione and Harry next to him. They were standing at the end of my bed.

,,What are you all doing? What is going on?" I whispered quiet, trying to not to wake anyone up.

,,Just come" Ron said.

,,How did you even get in here?" All of them ignored my question and led me out of my room. All of us were still wearing our pajamas.

,,Are you kidding? What will you do if Filch catches us?"

,,Don't worry he won't." We walked quietly and slowly, our backs at the wall, sliding.

,,Hermione? How did you allow them to do this and why are you even doing this?" I asked whispering.

,,They literally forced me to." She rolled her eyes and I giggled quietly.

Then everyone stopped. Now we had to go outside. At least that's what Ron told us. Neither I nor they knew what Ron wanted to do.

Then we managed to run outside.

Ron walked down to the lake and we followed him.

,,Wait here." He left. We looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

,,Here you are." Ron said while giving each of us a cake. All of us laughed.

,,Ron, that's the reason why you brought us here, in the middle of the night?" We laughed and talked for hours. We walked back inside early enough, so we wouldn't oversleep.

In the morning, I woke up, put my robe on and went to the great hall to eat breakfast.

I sat at the Slytherin table and looked for Louis. I still wanted to apologize to him for Malfoy's behavior.

Then I saw him. He was standing at the end of the table. I stood up, but felt eyes on me. I ignored it and walked towards Louis.

,,Hello, Louis. I'm sorry about what happened in the Malfoy Mano-"

,,Shut up" he said annoyed.

,,But-"

,,I said shut up." He got angry.

,,You'll never have someone who loves you. You're pathetic!" He laughed with his friends.

He came closer to me and then pushed me. I almost hit the ground, but then I felt arms holding me.

Everyone was staring.The person, who held me, helped me to stand up. Then I could recognize, that it was a boy.

I couldn't see who he was, because his back was facing me.

Louis left and the boy turned around. He looked at me. How couldn't I recognize him?

It was Cedric Diggory.

,,How are you? Did he hurt you?" He asked me.

,,I'm good, thank you." I responded

,,I'm- "

,,Cedric Diggory, I know."

,,So you heard about me?"

,,C'mon don't pretend like you don't know. It is almost impossible to overhear your name. So many girls have a crush on you." I giggled and he smiled

,,So do you think, you are one of them?" He smiled.

,,You wish. I'm not like the other girls" I laughed

,,What's your name?" He asked me.

,,(y/n)"

,,Pleasure. I'm in Hufflepuff and you?"

,,I'm in-"

,,Wait no. Let me guess... Gryffindor?"

,,It's actually Slytherin."

,,Wait what? Are you kidding? You and Syltherin, no way."

I chuckled.

,,So (y/n), umm, I have to go back to my table and you probably have to go back to yours either. I don't want you to get in trouble. Will you come to the hufflepuff common room tomorrow after classes?"

,,Sure" I said and hugged him tightly.

Then I walked back to my table.

,,What did you talk about?" Malfoy asked.

,,None of your buisness."

After we ate breakfast, I walked to my room and got ready to go to the next class.

In the next class, we got a partner.

,,Harry Potter and ... Seamus finnigan, Hermione Granger and Dean Thomas,
(y/n) (y/l/n) and ... Draco Malfoy.

,,Now sit with your partners and write down questions. Then,  you'll have to ask each other these questions."

I stood up and sat next to Malfoy.

,,I'm still mad at you"

,,Because of what? Because I sent your 'friend' , who pushed you barely an hour ago, back to his home?"

I looked him in the eyes and almost forgot what to say.

,,Uhh, no. Because you told me to shut up."

,,Yes because-"

,,Malfoy, stop trying to find excuses. That is the moment you should apologize." I stood up angrily.

,,apologize for what?" Now he stood up, got serious and looked me in the eyes. He was close to me now.

,,For your attitude Malfoy!"

I didn't really want to argue with him, but I was really angry.

,,Draco and (y/n), both of you, detention after classes." The professor told us, but we were still looking at each other.

The reason why I couldn't look away was, because I got lost in his eyes.

,,Well done" he said and left after the professor dismissed us.

,,(y/n), what was that?" Hermione tried to catch up with me.

,,I don't know" I mumbled before I said goodbye to Hermione and went to my next lesson, which was without the Gryffindors.

I was quiet during all the other classes.

Then I went to the great hall to have lunch.

At my way to the great hall, I saw Ron.

,,I heard about your detention. When does it start?" He asked.

,,After lunch." I responded and we seperated our ways to our tables as we walked in.

I ate some food. Then I heard  someone bumping their fork against a glass for attention.

I looked to the front and saw Dumbledore standing up, waiting for everyone to be quiet.

,,I wanted to say something." He began. He talked about the triwizard tournament and the rules.

,,Öet's greet our visitors, Beauxbatons." He said and a banch of girls came in dancing.

I didn't pay much attention to them. I don't know why I did that, but at the moment the Beauxbaton girls were walking in, I looked over to Malfoy to look what he was doing.

He noticed, that I was staring at him and gave me the what-do-you-want look. I looked away immediately and didn't look at him again.

,,Now, Durmstrang."

A banch of boys came in and I heard some girls talking about the guy named Viktor Krum.

Now I felt his eyes on me. This time I gave him the what-do-you-want look. He looked away and Dumbledore started talking again.

He started talkinh about something that interested me more than the tournament.

,,There will be a ball, called the yule ball." He explained everything.

When he finished his speech, I stood up and walked to the room I had detention in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

634 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
250K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
365K 6.4K 46
Draco Malfoy, the slytherin prince himself, suddenly starts to take an interest in you. When Draco starts paying an awful lot of attention to you, y...
330K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...