You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends

773 25 2
By kimmybrown12

- Bella POV -

He Kissed My Forehead And Left For The Front Desk. Sitting Here By Myself, I See Two Men Walk Through The Front Door. When They Spotted Me, I Put My Head Down, Hoping They Would Leave Me Alone. They Looked Like Trouble Causing Type. They Whistled And Walk Towards Me. Panic Began To Set It. I Know I Act Tough Sometimes But I Can't Fight Off One Of These Guys, Let Alone Both.

"Look What We Have Here Johnny Boy!" The One With Dark Brown Hair And Green Eyes Hollered.

"Mmm.... Damn She's Fine." I Assume The One Named Johnny Spoke.

"Don't Be Shy Baby Girl, My Name's Frank And This Is My Brother Johnny. " What's Your Name?" Frank Asked As He Stepped Closer.

"Her Name Is Bella And I Suggest
You To Back Away From Her Before I Break Your Fucking Jaw." Damien Said Walking Around The Corner. Frank And Johnny Turned Around And Smiled. I Was Super Confused When Damien Smiled Back And Hugged Them.

"How You Been Dame?" Johnny Asked Patting Him Hard On The Back.

"It's Been A Long Time Brother." Frank Interjected And Took His Turn To Hug Damien. They Know Eachother.

"I'm Good Man." Damien Smiled.

"How's Pop's?" Johnny Asked. Damien's Demeanor Changed Instantly. He Shake His Head And The Guys Sighed.

"Don't Sweat It Bro. Pops Is A Fighter. If He Can Make It Through Allison And Her Temper Tantrums He Can Definitely Make It Through This." Frank Said Making Damien Chuckle.

"So, Who Is This!" Johnny Turned To Me And Smiled, Although This Time I Couldn't Feel So Uncomfortable.

"Princess, These Two Fuckheads Are My Childhood Friends. Guys This Is Bella, My Date." Damien Winked At Me. Johnny Turned To Frank And Grinned.

"Did You Hear That Frank?"

"I Believed I Did Johnny Boy."

"Our Baby Boy Is All Grown Up And On His Very First Date." Johnny Fanned Himself And Wiped A Fake Tear From His Cheek.

"I'm So Proud Of You Son." Frank Said Patting Damien On The Arm. They Snicker Back And Forth Until Damien Growls And They Stop.

"No Me Hagas Lastimarte." ( Don't Make Me Hurt You). Damien Glared At Them.

"Are Your Brothers In Town?" Johnny Asked.

"The Whole Family Is." Damien Said While Nodding.

"We've Come Back For Active Duty Boss." Frank Grinned.

"Yeah, We Finished Shit With Our Dad So We're Back To Join Our Crazy Montez Boys." Johnny Added.

"Good To Hear. Go By The House, Mom, Dad And Mirella Should Be There."

"You Not Coming?"

"If You're Asking Me To Ditch My Date To Hang Out With You Two.... Not Gonna Happen." Damien Shook His Head. Why Do I Feel Guilty? Why Do I Need To Tell Him, It's Fine. Go Hang Out With Your Friends, We Can Always Reschedule. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Wanted Our Date To Continue, But I Didn't Think He Needed To Give Up Having Fun For Me.

"Then Don't Ditch Her. Bring Her With You." Frank Wiggled His Eyebrows At Damien. Whoa What? To His House!? Meeting His Family!? One The First Fucking Date!?

"Mirella Would Go Nuts To Have Another Girl To Hang Out With Besides Your Mom." Johnny Chuckled. Damien Looked At Me For A Good Long Moment.

"Don't Worry About Me. We Can Always Reschedule. Go Have Fun, Just Give Me A Ride Home Pleade." I Said Giving Him My Best I-Promise-It's-Okay Look. He Didn't Respond. He Just Stood There Looking At Me. "Damien?"

- Damien POV -

I Love How She Says My Name. A Hint Of An Accent.... Just Enough To Make It Sound Sexy When She Rolls The 'D' In My Name. Mom And Dad Would Flip If I Brought Her Home. I've Never Brought Home A Girl Before. I Didn't Think Any Girl Was Worthy Enough To Meet My Family......Until My Princess.

"Damien!" She Shouted, Jolting Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"Get In The Car." I Said. She Raised Her Eyebrows At Me. Shocked At My Sudden Outburst.

"Are You Taking Me Home?"

"No." I Smirked. She Rolled Her Eyes And Shook Her Head. I Walked Up Close To Her And She Went Stiff. I Grab Her Waist And Yanked Her Close, Earning A Squeak From Her. I Could Tell She Was Holding Her Breath. "What Have I Told You About Rolling Your Eyes At Me?" I Asked. Her Face Went Red And Her Eyes Fell To The Floor. "Answer Me Princess." I Grabbed Her Chin And Made Her Look At Me. "What Did I Say?" I Asked Again With More Authority.

"That It's Rude To Roll Your Eyes."

"And What Did I Say I Would Do If I Caught You Doing It Again?" Still Holding Her Chin, I Could Feel Her Fight To Look Away Has She Blushed Even More. "If You Make Me Ask A Second Time, I Will Not Hesitate To Bend You Over My Knee Right Here, Right Now." Her Eyes Got Wide. I Love How I Make Her Squirm.

"....YouWouldPunishMe...."
She Mumble Under Her Breath. I Reached Around And Popped Her On Her Ass. She Gasped.

"Louder." I Said Pulling My Hand Back Ready To Give Her Another One If She Refused. She Huffed.

"You Would Punish Me."

"And I Will, But Not Tonight. Now Please Princess Get In The Car."

"Drop Me Off At Home."
She Said Folding Her Arms And Puffing Out Her Chest.

"I Will Throw You Over My Shoulder."

"You Wouldn't Dare." She Glared At Me. Oh But I Would My Princess. I Most Certainly Would. I Smiled And Before She Had The Chance To Say Anthing, I Tossed Her Over My Shoulder. She Screams And Starts Hitting My Back With Her Little Fists.

"Put Me Down Damien Or So Help Me God I Will Never Speak To You Again!"

"Don't Threaten Me Kitten." I Popped Her Ass Once More And Smiled When She Whined. I Turned To Frank And Johnny, Both Sporting A Confused Look On Their Faces. "See You At The House. They Both Nod.

When We Get To The Car I Place Her In The Passenger Seat And Buckle Her In. She's Pouting.... How Adorable. When I Grab Her Hand, She Tried To Pull Away But I Held Onto Her Tight.

"I Told You..... Tonight You Are Mine And I'm Going To Show How Much You Mean To Me. I Want You To Meet My Family." I Said Rubbing Circles With My Thumb On The Back Of Her Hand. She Stopped Struggling And Sat There.

"How Many Girls Of Yours Have They Met Before? What Makes You Think They'll Like Me? What Makes You Think They Won't See Me As One Of Your Feelings?" She Asked Adjusting Herself To Face Me In The Seat. I Smiled.

"One, I Have Never Brought Home A Girl Before. Two, They Have Never Met Any Of My Flings Because I Won't Disrespect My Family Like That And Three, I Don't Need Flings Anymore. I Have You." She Stared At Me For A Moment Then Gripped My Hand And Nodded.

*******

Hope You Like This Chapter.

That's It For Tonight. Writing Chapter 6 Tomorrow When Me Cone From School Even Though Rain Falling.

So Adiós ( Bye Goodnight).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 12.2K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
20.5K 227 12
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
71.3K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...