The Sinner Family

By Sinners_unite

"Sinners are a whole family. We don't have a family tree." Elliot rested his head back with a smile. "We have... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
we are farmers
we are farmers 2
did she save me or...
Savvi X Rachel/Crystal
It was all a dream
A Spooky Halloween
A Murderous Halloween
-Anger Issues-
Trusted You
Why?
oof
dear diary...
water bottles
Safe
The Holy Matrimony of Sinners Part-1
oof

maybe

55 10 9
By Sinners_unite

Maybe we werent made for eachother. Maybe I didn't love you. Maybe it was all an act. But who would knew other than me? I held those secrets, and only me.

Something I regret is meeting you. You destroyed my life, in many ways I cant explain. But I made you miserable, and it gave me life. Maybe I hated you, maybe i didnt.

I knew, you never did those things. But, I just wanted to see you suffer, and hear you beg for my forgiveness. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasnt.

know that I loved you, and know it wasnt enough. You were never enough. And that was my first mistake. Maybe that was your first mistake as well.

I met another, she was different. She wasnt like you, she actually understood. We were the same, and I loved her. I didnt love you. And maybe that was wrong, but I didnt care.

I left that day, I left you. But you stayed, you waited for me, and that's when I turned back. Maybe I saw my mistake, but it wasnt enough. You weren't enough.

I broke down your door, I was angry. My mom had called me and told me she sold everything in my old room. My memories were gone, and I was broken. Maybe not as much as you, but I didnt care. You werent enough to fulfill me.

I raped you, that day in the bathroom, you begged for me to stop. But I didnt because I loved you being vulnerable and in no control. Maybe that was a sign, but you didn't leave. You kept saying you trusted me. And maybe I hated you, but I regretted it.

I said her name in front of you, and you noticed, but never spoke up about it. And it gave me power, and you knew, that I didnt love you. And that made me happy beyond belief. But you started to loosen, you began to slip.

That's why I complimented you, I hated the idea of you leaving me. And I snapped because of it. I didnt regret it, but maybe I cried. Maybe I hated myself, as much as I hated you.

I didnt know what to do, so I told you, you were fat. And you lost weight, you began to look ugly, you began to smile more, to laugh. And I hated that. I hated you for what you did. And maybe that would never make sense. Since I'm still a bit confused myself.

I searched for answers those weeks. Those weeks I left, those weeks I made love with another, those weeks you cried yourself to sleep. And that made me euphoric. I forgot all about you, and finally realized I could do better than a bag of bones.

When I came back, I ignored you. I began to pack, and already planned where I was going, somewhere, somewhere far from you. A place where I would find peace.

You left earlier than me. And that pissed me off. Maybe I wanted to leave first, but I didnt think about it. I was too tired to look for you, so I left as well.

I forgot about you, but you didnt, you remembered me.

Poor Eno,
I got my happy ending, maybe you dont deserve one, maybe I hated you, maybe I loved you, and maybe I left you. But that does not excuse what you made me go through. Not everything is a disney movie, and I know, that was your mistake. I stripped away all you knew, all you loved, until you had no shelter but me. And that was a mistake, because I ended up hating you. Maybe I deserve to die, but you dont deserve anything.

-You made me your villain, Sofi.

*WRITTEN BY: SAVVI_*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 250 35
If you say le gasp you are welcome here. You will not be criticized or punished for your choice of language here. Le gasp is accepted among us member...
85 7 29
(+18) Just a thing I'm doing on Tumblr with a friend. 31 Days of Halloween I have a word each day and I write a short story on it. Sometimes horror s...
3 0 11
Two realms, one love. Dramatic, traumatic, and very gay. Credit: My bestie that doesn't have a Wattpad account.
141K 3.3K 200
Everybody loves a little bit of Mark Edward. Go read Markitwo Imagines!! I couldn't publish any more chapters here :( May be some inappropriate stori...