Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 2

15.4K 256 175
By JamesHall137

We then went to a cafeteria like place in her mansion I saw a lot of adventurers there they say me and started to watch us and started to whisper a bunch but I couldn't make it out so she then told me.

Loki: ok now go sit down I'll order us something.

I did as she asked and sat down in a corner as I heard a few people near by say.

Loki familia member: think that's her boy toy or something.

Loki familia member 2: naw she's to into girl's then to be with some kid.

Just then Loki put a plate pancakes in front of me with a bunch of strawberries and syrup.

Bell: thank you miss Loki!

Loki:(oh zeus help me he's to cute for his own good) ok bell.

I looked at her with a mouth full of pancakes to her I currently look like a chipmunk.

Loki:*chuckles* bell after you get done eating I want you to try to look at your stats and if you can the I want you to write what you see in this piece of paper here ok.

Bell:*gulps* ok.

Loki: ok then.

Small time skip.

After I got done all I had to do was think about them and I saw them I then started to write them on the paper I then showed miss Loki.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Familia: Loki.

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 350/350 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 0

Points: 0.

Money: $0.

I then handed the paper to miss Loki as she looked at it she asked.

Loki: hmmmm do you not see any letters by the number of your stats.

Bell: nope.

Loki: interesting.

She wrote that down as well and said.

Loki: so your half werewolf huh.

Bell: oh no not half I'm only 20% werewolf but I guess it still shows on my stats.

Loki: got any abilities from being part werewolf then.

Bell: well I got a slightly better sense of hearing then most humans my smell is a lot better I can tell if someiis cooked long enough from just a whiff and let me think I usually get more aggressive I guess the word would be at night I never really stay out if the moon is full cause I don't know if I can control myself.

Loki: understandable there's another werewolf in the familia I think I might get him to help you.

Bell: ok thanks.

Loki: ok do you have a weapon preference.

Bell: no.

Loki: ok then follow me.

I nodded and we left and went to a place where it had a few weapons on the walls and stuff she then says.

Loki: ok so this is where we get beginners a weapon so just pick one you think you like since I'll be going to order a few weapons for you.

I nodded and after a while I picked up a small knife and I swinged it around a little bit and I nodded to myself and I went back over to Loki as she picked up a little carryer for the knife and handed it to me and said.

Loki: let's go get you registered at the guild.

Bell: ok.

Time skip.

As we go in to the guild a lot of people was there whispering and looking at us we go over to a elf lady as miss Loki tapped her shoulder she turned around to see.

When she turned around she saw Loki and said.

???: Hello goddess Loki what do you need help with.

Loki: well I just wanted to get my newest and Youngest member set up since he hasn't been in a familia before.

She then pointed to me as the elf lady looked at me she smiled at me and said.

???: Hi I'm enia tulle I'll be your guild advisor for now on so please make sure you pay attention to what I say for it is very crucial to your survival in the dungeon.

I nodded.

Bell: my name is bell cranel miss tulle.

Enie: enia is fine.

Bell: ok miss enia.

Loki: (wow)

After a while if doing paper work I was set to go but Loki said.

Loki: before you go in to the dungeon I'll show you where your room is there's only one left and it's right by mine so if you need anything just ask.

I nodded as we then went back to the mansion age gave me proper tour until we got to my new room and I said as I looked at it.

Bell: wow it's so nice.

Loki: hehe it should be now since you know the layout of the place what do you think.

Bell: I think it's awesome miss Loki.

She smirked at this as I then see.

Congratulations you've been excepted in to a familia here are your rewards.

Rewards: 300 exp/$100/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Bell: *confused* huh?

Loki: what's wrong bell.

Bell: it says I got rewards for getting excepted in to a familia and it says the rewards are 300 exp/ $100/ and 1 skill book and asks if I want to except them.

Loki: the hell.

Bell: I don't know either.

Loki: hmm can you touch it.

I tried but nope.

Bell: no.

Loki: hmmm ok then how about you think of excepting it it might be like the other stuff.

I nodded and thought yes just then I see as it looks like it was pressed.

Level up x1!

Just then I felt slightly stronger.

Bell: woah I leveled up.

Loki then shut the door so no one would listen.

Loki: how wait it did say to you it would look different then other's ok so here.

She handed me a piece of paper and pen and told me to write down what I see when I looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: Bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

HP: 130/130 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 120/120 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 400/400 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 6

Endurance: 6

Agility: 6

Intelligence: 6

Wisdom: 6

Luck: 0

Points: 5.

Money: $100.

As I have it to her I saw her jaw drop as she asked.

Loki: bell is this really what you saw.

Bell: yes ma'am.

Loki:(how is this possible aiz took a week to get hers up to 6)

She then asked.

Loki: wait you said you got a skill book from joinymy familia right.

Bell: yeah but I don't see it.

Loki: what about that inventory thingy you got going on.

Bell: huh oh yeah that inventory.

Just then I see a screen with a list on it but it doesn't have anything in it I saw a category list up top I saw one said skill books I thought of going there and I see.

Skill book's:

Fire bolt.

Details: this is very fast chanting magic of the fire element it allows you to shoot a bolt of fire at your enemies.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I told Loki what it said and she said.

Loki: yeah go for it having a spell right off will definitely help you out.

I nodded and thought of excepting it and I then felt like I knew how to us it to the best of my abilities.

Loki: hmm ok how we go to the sparing area to see what that spell of yours can do cause I don't want you going around using it without knowing what it could do.

I nodded as we made our way to her sparing area there was a guard there she pointed at him and said.

Loki: you got get a wooden dummie and put it in the middle of the ring for bell.

He quickly nodded and left after a minute or two I held the door open for him as he gave a quick thanks as he sat it down in the middle of the area and Loki then said as she sat on a stool.

Loki: ok kid let's see what you can do.

I saw that the guard was watching as well so I held up my hand and I say.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

Just then a bolt of fire came rushing out of my hand as the force sent me to the ground I didn't think it would be that much Force I then see it destroy the wooden dummie along with setting the ground around it on fire but it was dirt so it didn't spread and quickly was put out as the guard and Loki was like.

Loki: no that will come in handy.

She then motionythe guard to leave after he did Loki asked.

Loki: so how much mp did it go through.

I looked and saw it took 50.

Bell: it took 50.

Loki: hmm ok that's not to bad as if right now you can cast it 8 time's before you go mind zero so be aware of how much MP you have along with his many Times you can cast it also if your going to the dungeon today then after you get out I want you to come right over to me I want to check your stats ok.

Bell: ok.

She nodded.

Author: so what do you all think so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.3K 12
Bell Cranel was only a novice adventurer by regular standards. It was supposed to be a normal dungeon run, except for the minotaur that began to chas...
286K 4.4K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
15K 279 12
This boy is 15 years-old. He is currently taking care of his deceased's sisters 3 month old twins, and his mother who has a disease that is incurable...
174 1 12
In the bustling city of Orario, where adventurers gather from far and wide to delve into the mysterious depths of the dungeon, a young adventurer nam...