ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... More

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
CHAPTER 8
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

CHAPTER 6

1.5K 63 12
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

Hehee...

I am alive...

Sorry for being so late..

Happy reading...

New character to be introduced.
_____________________________
All the friends and cousins walked down the lane to reach their school with lots of chit chats and laughter. One was silent, silently walked with her friend Riyaz.

Waking up in the arms of a boy who is her cousin will for sure make anyone embarrassed. Nothing was less with Jannat too. She was too shy to speak. Suddenly her silence was broken when Shifa called her.

Jannat: haan?
Shifa: where did you sleep last night?

Jannat's eyes widened on the question and her head snapped at Faisal who as well looked at her.

Jannat: wo...i... In
Faisal: she slept in my room.

Her eyes widened more than before. All gave them a puzzled look.

Shifa: then bhai where did you sleep.
Faisal: i... I slept in my...
Jannat: he slept in guest room.

His words were cut in mid by Jannat and Faisal just nodded his head in acceptance. And again all were back to their conversations and within few minutes they reached school. As soon as Jannat stepped her legs on the school, she ran towards her class with a small bye.

Hasnain: what happened to her, she is acting weird.

All accepted to his question. Riyaz got suspicious on her acts but he covered up.

Riyaz: its nothing. We have maths FA-3 test today and all knows she is so studious. So she walked.
Shifa:Ooooo
Hasnain: by the way Riyaz. Did you finish studying.

Riyaz got scared of his brother's question.

Riyaz: wo bhaiya. Ya... Ya i am. I am prepared

Hasnain: this you always tell. If you come to me to get signatures on your test paper this time. I am gonna kill you.

Riyaz: no.. no bhai. I am really prepared.

Riyaz was prepared though only half of the 1 chapter out of 2.

The gang heard the first bell go off at 8:25, which is kind of warning for the students to reach the class before 8:30.

All the friends bid bye to eachother and ran to their respective classes.
______
Riyaz: the test was really good.
Anushka: oh hello you owe me silk for showing answer.
Riyaz: which answer did you show me?
Anushka: i will tell to ma'am if you do like this.
Riyaz: ma'am will scold you too for showing me the answer.

The whole day went as usual to everyone. Class 9 students as in Jannat, Riyaz and Anushka did their maths test which went really good to all three and now its their evening break time and Riyaz and Anushka are in Jannat's place talking to her.

The bickering continues between both. Riyaz and Anushka look at Jannat who was lying on the table closing her eyes.

Anushka: Jaanu kya hua?

Jannat opens her eyes and look at her and nod her head as no and yawns.

Riyaz: for how long did you study after i go?

Jannat was about to tell when her mind again goes to morning scene where she woke up in Faisal's arms.

Riyaz: Jannat?
Jannat: haan...haan i slept after you went.

Riyaz nod his head.

Anushka: Jannat chal we ll go to washroom.

Jannat nods her head as no.

Anushka: chal na

And as on a cue a girl calls Anushka for accompanying her to washroom. Anushka goes with her. Now its only Jannat and Riyaz.

Riyaz: Jannat what happened?

Jannat's POV

This question caught my mind. I know, i cant lie to him.

Buttt lets give it a try.

Jannnat: noth....
Riyaz: see Jannat don't lie to me, you know i catch your lie easily.

Huhh!!
Sigh!!

Best Friend

i thought with a sarcasm.

Then i started telling everything to him. How i found myself with Faisal in the morning and even realising that its my mistake because i am the one who hug something when i sleep, i am the one who roam the whole bed when i sleep. I said him how embarrassed I felt to be specific how embarrassing i am feeling.

After i finish telling, i looked at Riyaz who was looking at me.

Riyaz: you know. Its just an accident you slept with him. I don't think its that bad. You just slept beside him. You both dint do anything that you are embarrassing of.

What the hell!!!

Dirty minded guy.

Jannat: waking up beside a boy itself is very embarrassing.

He sighs.

Riyaz: its ok Jannat. Leave it.  Now nothing can be done about it. right??

I just nod my head.

Riyaz: then chal, lets go out.

My eyes widened and nodded my head vigorously as noo.

Riyaz: coz Faisal bhaiya will be there??

i nod my head again. he chuckles again 

Riyaz: ok lets be here. but you know as long you ignore him, it will be more awkward for you.

 "He is right" i thought.

Riyaz: so??

Jannat: come lets go.

Riyaz: thats like my friend 

he held my hand and we both walked to our usual place where we friends and cousins meet during break hour, still 10 mins were left for the break to get over.

We both walked only to meet HIM and his group with Ayan and Shifa di. 

Riyaz: hey everyone.

we both stood and all started talking I was silent. suddenly i felt hot breath around my neck with some mummering.. "Why so silent??" I turned towards him to see him looking at me 

Jannat: ahh no just like that.

i said with so much of stutterings.

Jannat what has happened to you. he is the same guy same Faisal, Same Khamba(pole).

i heard him giggling

Jannat: What??

Faisal: Listen, dont worry i wont tease you neither i will tell anyone. and please be normal chapad chapad(chatter box) girl not this silent one.

I still looked at him silently. I dont know what to say and before i could ask or amswer him anything the bell rang and gave a glance and returned with Riyaz to my class to attend my last hour.

Thank god he himself made me feel better. With these thoughts I never realized the bio class got over and the bell rang andddd time to go home.

I immediately worn my burqa and walked out of the class with Riyaz and Anushka behind me. As we reached the school gate Faisal's clan were already there and were speaking to... Sidharth Nigam. O.M.G!!

I ran and stood in that group with Riyaz and Anushka following me. 

Faisal: so when is the practise sid?
Sidharth:  Not yet decided will let you know once i speak to couch.

What are they talking about i thought and asked...

Jannat: what are you talking about?

thats when all noticed the three of us.

Faisal: Basket ball tournament.
Jannat: ohh..k
Sid: you??

my eyes widened when he asked me who am i.i m surprised  not because he dint know about me but because he was talking to me.

i felt a small jerk on my houlder to see Faisal holding my shoulder. my cheeks redened due to embarresment

Jannat: i...i am Jannat Zubair from 9th class.
Sid: oh...

i heard someone clearing their throat i know who that idiot is none other than Riyazzz. I turned to look at him probably glaring at him. but it dint effect him he was standing with his smirk. I KNOW this will happen

Sid: ahh Jannat .. we need a girl for Kho Kho are you interested in playing

what meeee....no 

Jannat: no i..i dont play games i also dont like that kho kho.
Sid: no issuses but can you ask somebody from your class and let me know asap??
Jannat: ya sure shall i ask and tell you by tomorrow evening break?
Sid: cant you tell me by today coz tomorrow morning i should tell the coach?
Jannat: i can tell but how??
Sid: hmm...ya i will give you my number

my eyes widened no... if papa gets to know about this, thats it i am finished that too before my marriage.

Faisal: ahh Sid i ll give her your number i think its getting late for you, your friends are waiting for you.
Sid: ya thats good idea, thanks man. byee

i heaved a sigh. and he went away.

thank you Allah

Soon Shifa didi and Ayaan came and we walked back home.

FAISAL'S POV

From morning i dint see her, i sighed. i know its awkward. i took deep breath and listened to Mr.Fernandez my maths teacher.

as soon as bell rang, i ran to our usual place and Faiz and Hasnain came with me, we started talking. i was waiting for her to come. but she dint come.

then finally she came with riyaz. her face clearly showed nervousness.

then i spoke to her, and i  think that made her feel better now.

soon bell rang we all walked back to our class, it was language so no problem. 

finally bell rang we all walked near gate there Sidharth Nigam greeted me, he is the most famous guy of our school, being vice principal's son is its perk, he is the Head boy of our school.

sid: hey man soon the practices will start, tell you teachers now itself, convince them and get permission letters from every teachers, without that the coach will not let you guys enter the ground. Ok?
Faisal: ya sure. thats done. anything else
Sid: nothing thats all
Faisal: when is the practice sid?
Sid: the coach has not said anything yet, lemme see

i nodded my head 

Jannat: what are you all talking about?

thats when i noticed mimime standing near me. 

then sid asked if she is interested in playing and when she refused, he asked if she can ask and tell any other girl to which she nodded her head...

Jannat: but how willl i tell you
Sid: hmm....ya i will give my phone number to you

What?
Why??
There are many ways to contact eachother, they can just share their social media account or through someone else they can talk.
They can write letter arghhh...
Is it really necessary to talk talk through phone...

I looked at Jannat to see her uncomfortable about giving the number.

And immediately an idea popped in my head.

Faisal: sid i will give her your number. I think they are waiting for you so you can leave.
Sid: that would be really noce of you. Thank you.

Then he went i looked at Jannat to see her heaving an sigh.

Then Shifa and Ayaan came and we all took our cycles and started walking, with Jannat behind everyone and me in front of her.

"Thank you" i heard.

I looked at her. She came a little front.

Jannat: i know you had got to know that i felt uncomfortable in sharing the number.

I just chuckled and nodded in no.

Faisal: that's fine.

She nodded her head and walked front, i kept looking at her.

Something has changed between us. The equation between us were never equal there has always been a vast difference between us. But today something, something changed and equation were balanced but not equally but the difference reduced.

Then we all went to home
and the day spent as usual.
_____________________________

Hey fam...
Whats up...
Kaise ho aap sab...

First of all...

My books has received 50+ votes thank you so much. I know this looks weird. But that 50 really matters to me a lot. So thank you so much.

Second of all...

Tell me how was the chapter

I know it was not that good.

Third of all...

I know i am very late nearly 3 weeks. Coz there was a death in my home so...

Hope to receive the same love further.

Love you all

Byeee....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

59.9K 4.9K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
99.9K 10.4K 76
Rewriting.... A husband who did his duty well but his wife never let him touch her. He tried everything to make her happy but she always showed up w...
241K 26.5K 55
name describes it all