ILLICIT #4 : Full Moon

By beyondlocks

ILLICIT #4 : Full Moon Chance Kyson x Aria Nielsen More

Chapter 1 - Light a Flame
Chapter 2 - My Happy Ending
Chapter 3 - Support
Chapter 4 - Pay The Price
Chapter 5 - Sure
Chapter 6 - Speechless
Chapter 7 - Let Her Go
Chapter 8 - Help
Chapter 9 - Regret
Chapter 10 - Downfall
Chapter 11 - Understand
Chapter 12 - Promise
Chapter 13 - No Ending
Chapter 14 - Sorry
Chapter 15 - Kill
Chapter 16 - Sense Back
Chapter 17 - Let Her Go
Chapter 18 - Deserve
Chapter 19 - Help
Chapter 20 - Easier
Chapter 21 - Let Him Know
Chapter 23 - Mess Up
Chapter 24 - World
Chapter 25 - Stay
Chapter 26 - Bait
Chapter 27 - Chaos
Chapter 28 - Restless
Chapter 29 - Best
Chapter 30 - Shopping
Chapter 31 - Hurts
Chapter 32 - Silly
Chapter 33 - See You Again
Chance Kyson - Aria Nielsen
ILLICIT #5: ECLIPSE

Chapter 22 - Rescue

8.7K 808 332
By beyondlocks

Chance Kyson

Today is the day of her wedding.

I was struggling and trying so hard to act normal. I looked at the beautiful view and can't help but pray for her happiness. I wish I have the strength to go there and see her going down the aisle.

"Good morning, Mr. Kyson." I turned to see my doctor walking towards me.

"Morning."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Not good, I can't sleep last night. I was not breathing properly." I said truthfully.

"Very well." He said.

"We would like to give you some medicine that will help you sleep. Before that, we will provide you with breakfast first." He said as I nodded. He walked out and they come in again with my breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and proceed to take my medicine.

Not long after that, I fell asleep.

Dean Alessandro

"How is he doing?" I asked Carson who is the head doctor for Chance.

"He's still sleeping and he only had one panic attack after we landed here." Carson said.

"Good."

"Sir."

"What?"

"Do you want us to take his phone?" He asked.

"No, it's okay. If he ends up seeing the news let him be. He won't be able to leave Bali for another 8 days." I said as I turned to my TV screen in front of me.

"Very well, sir."

"Thanks, Carson. Let me know once he's awake." I said and ended the call. I called Gared and he picked it up right away.

"Yes, Mr. Alessandro. What can I do for you?"

"Phoenix and Angelo send a team to get Chance. I want you to stop them, kick them back to France. They've been trying to find connections to let Chance know."

"I will take care of it, Mr. Alessandro."

"Good." I ended the call and leaned back to my seat.

Chance Kyson

I opened my eyes and it's already dark. I got up in horror and immediately check my phone. I slept for 8 hours and I quickly opened my laptop to see the news about Aria's marriage.

When I turned on my laptop, I looked at my own reflection and I don't look like the old Chance. I was not happy.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

My eyes filled with tears, I was not ready to hear or see her wedding photos. My hands were shaking completely nervous and I typed the news website.

I took a really long deep breath as tears coming out from my eyes.

When the page opened, my heart stopped.

Princess Aria got into an accident 2 days before her wedding and she's currently missing.

My heart dropped and I grabbed my phone. I walked out from my room and the whole team already stand by to stop me.

"Mr. Kyson."

"I need a jet, I want to go to London right now!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kyson. You have to stay here for another 8 days." Roger, my doctor, said.

"Let me go.." I said as I tried to get out from the villa but they stopped me. They secured the place with a lot of security.

I quickly got back into my room and dialed Dean's phone number.

"Dean! What the fuck! Did you do this?" I asked when he picked up the call.

"I'm not that childish, Chance. You're in Bali already, why would I do that to Aria?" It made sense but.. why?

"Who? Who kidnapped her?"

"Chance, why should I know about that?" Fuck! I threw my phone to the bed and walked out to the balcony. I saw a lot of guards looking at me and now I'm stuck here.

Please be okay, Aria.. I'm going to die internally if there's something bad happening to you.

Angelo Vander

"Do you see him?" Phoenix asked.

"Yeah, I think he just got up. I'm pretty sure they gave him a dose of sleeping pills." I said as I looked at my screen.

"Will you tell him?" Phoenix asked as I turned to my team signaling them to get ready.

"Tell him that Aria is pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think it will be a good idea, he's not in a good state. We have to make sure that Aria is safe first then we can proceed to tell him." I said.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ready. This is ILLICIT vs ILLICIT shit." I hissed and Phoenix laughed.

"Let's go, goodluck!" He said and I got out from the car. I started to shoot all the guards with sleeping shots. I quickly jumped through the fence and again.. there's a lot of guards coming out.

"Take care of them, I'm going towards his room." I said as I quickly ran to the back door. I beat some guys on my way there and grabbed a rock throwing it to his balcony window.

"Chance!" I called. I got into his room and there's already 20 people pointing their guns on me with Chance looking at me like I'm an idiot.

"I can't believe you were.. a part of ILLICIT." He hissed as I raised my hands.

"Aren't you suppose to help me? I'm rescuing you, you dip shit." I hissed back.

Chance's eyes were puffy and I bet he has been stressing and crying a lot. His guards made me sit down on Chance's bed with him.

"What exactly happened?" Chance asked.

"You saw the news right? That's whats happened.."

"Have you guys found the kidnapper?" He asked as he turned to me. I shook my head and Chance ran his hands through his hair.

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why?! She's in danger! What if something bad happen to her!" He grabbed my collar and I looked at him disbelief.

"You should not be here! You should look for her!" He added.

"We're trying, Chance." I said and he screamed in agony.

"You should not be here, you should have find her!"

"It's too smooth, we were all.. suspicious if.. this is Dean's doing." I said and Chance turned to me.

"It was not Dean's doing, he got rid of me already. He won't go as far as kidnapping her or even make her get into an accident." He said.

"What will you do after you find her?" I asked.

"What?"

"You heard me.. I'm not repeating my questions twice."

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"Chance, we will find her. We're not looking at saving one life but three." I said as I got up. Chance looked at me in horror once he understood what's the meaning behind that sentence.

"She's pregnant with twins and it's yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1K 25
Love is all "Percabeth" (and a bit lot of smut inside)
81K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"
6.9K 94 37
Title says it all :) P.S. I take requests for non-Percabeth/Sokeefe one shots too. So feel free :)
29.3K 859 48
Being called the "whore who used him for fame" was worth it. "Sweetheart, look at me." Michael grabbed my shoulders gently and I could feel him stari...