We Got Married || Seulrene ✔

By choujoohee

It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

4.6K 189 193
By choujoohee

Seulgi's P.O.V.

As Irene and I woke up in the morning and get ready for whatever we are going to do today, the producers gave us a red envelope, which means that we have another mission.

"Ohhh we have another mission." Irene said as she was eyeing the envelope that I was holding.

"Yup, let's see what it is." I opened it and showed Irene what's written on it.

"We are going to hold a team building rally together with other couples. This is a test to determine which couple has the strongest and best chemistry. We all know that the only couple here is the Aseul Couple, so we decided to invite some guests to act as a couple."

"Why do they need to test and compare our chemistry with other couples? I'm fine with our chemistry right now." I said.

"I don't know, but it seems kinda fun. Who knows, maybe we can win since the others are just faking being a couple, while we've already been through ups and downs together because of this show." Irene replied.

"You're right. I just hope that the other couples are not competitive just like us hehe."

"I hope so too. Come on, let's get ready. Should we wear matching shirts to represent our couple?"

"Sure."

***

We were both currently standing at the bus stop, waiting for our ride. The producers told us that a bus would pick us up, together with the other couples. I don't know why but I feel really nervous. It's just a team building rally, nothing more, right??

The bus with a sign that is written, 'We Got Married's Team Building Rally Bus' stopped in front of us. As we went inside the bus, no one was there. Luckily, we were the first couple to ride the bus, so we decided to sit at the very back.

"Who do you think the other couples would be?" Irene asked me as the bus started to move.

"I'm not sure, maybe other people who has great chemistry too? I'm excited to found out who they are." I replied.

As the bus is moving, Irene and I realized that it's path seem familiar. It was the way to our dorm...

The bus stopped and two people excitedly went inside. When they saw Irene and I, one person started screaming.

"AHHHH IRENE UNNIE AND SEULGI UNNIE, WE'RE EXCITED TO BE HERE!!" Joy said as she enthusiastically hugs us.

"Maybe YOU are excited, Wendy doesn't seem happy at all." Irene glanced at Joy's shoulders and saw Wendy walking with her head facing down.

"Nope, I'm excited too. My ears are just damaged right now because Joy was basically screaming all morning when she read the letter." Wendy said.

"Ohhh don't be like that unnie, we're here to have fun. Come on, let's take a sit next to them." Joy pulled Wendy to sit beside us. Joy was sitting next to Irene and Wendy is sitting beside Joy.

"It's fascinating that it's Wendy you're with and not Yeri. By the way, why didn't you take Yeri with you instead?" Irene asked Joy.

"Supposedly, Yeri and I are coming but since Yeri had a schedule for today, so I asked Wendy unnie today since I really want to join you guys. At first, unnie insisted but I forced her to come with me when I told her that we'll get to see you guys get more intimate." She whispered the last part, making her and Wendy laugh. Irene and I looked at them weirdly.

"Anyway, have you decided what your couple name is gonna be?" I asked.

"Hmmm, the producers told us that we should think of one right away. Since we are supposed to be a couple, we decided to stick with our ship name. We decided to be the 'Wenjoy Couple'." Wendy answered.

"Ohhh, that's interesting. Currently I am now very curious who the other couples are going to be since you guys are here." Irene said.

After a few minutes, the bus stopped once again as another couple started to head inside the bus. We didn't quite see the person who just rode the bus since she was a bit small. They kept on walking and as they saw us, they immediately greeted us.

"Hello sunbaenims. We are TWICE's Mina and Chaeyoung."

We greeted them too as they sat on the seat in front of us. Wow, there are lots of wonderful couples with us today.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, have you already decided the name of for your couple?" Joy asked Chaeyoung.

"Ummm, actually, we have. Our ship is quite known to our fans so they have been shipping us since then. They even made us a ship name, which is Michaeng, so we decided to stick with that name." Chaeyoung smiled as she looked at Mina.

"Wowww, you guys really look like a real couple." Wendy said, making Mina and Chaeyoung laugh.

The bus stopped for one last time to pick up the last couple. The doors opened and two familiar people started to walk towards us.

"Unnie!!!" Jennie ran excitedly towards Irene. They then hugged each other.

"Are you here for the team building rally too?" Irene asked Jennie.

"Yes, I brought Lisa with me." We saw Lisa walking towards us. She greeted us and we did the same.

As Jennie and Lisa took their seats, Joy spoke up.

"Yah, unnie, why weren't you that excited when you saw me?" Joy asked Irene.

"I don't know, maybe I'm tired of taking care of you and Yeri all the time." Irene replied as Joy pouted.

"So, Jennie, let me guess, your couple's name is Jenlisa, right?" Irene said.

"Yesss!! Jisoo and Rosé helped us choose which name we would pick. We decided to pick Jenlisa since fans are already familiar with that ship name." Jennie said.

"Yeahhh, that ship name is quite popular to Blinks." Lisa added.

Couples then started their own conversations among themselves. Irene and I were too busy looking at where we were headed so we didn't talk that much. The bus then stopped in front of a huge building. Pretty sure by the way it looks, it is a hotel.

"Ohhh, is this a hotel?" Joy asked.

"It looks like one." Wendy replied.

We all started to go down and we immediately saw a bellboy, holding a sign, wherein 'We Got Married Team Building Rally' is written.

"We Got Married Team Building Rally." Jennie read the sign.

"Hello??? What should we do now?" Joy said, waving her hands on the bellboy's face.

"Umm, I think that we should yell what is written on the sign." I said.

"Why do you think so?" Irene asked me.

"Well, I saw this one episode on We Got Married and they encountered the same situation as where we are right now."

"It's worth the try." Lisa replied.

"Here it goes..."

"WE GOT MARRIED TEAM BUILDING RALLY!!" We shouted in unison. The bellboy then started moving and we followed him to a larger location at the back of the hotel.

We saw a larger sign there and there were also two people standing above the platform. There were stairs at each side of it. Figuring from how it looks, those two are the MCs for this event. Those people are turning their backs from us that's why we couldn't figure out who they were.

"Look over there." Chaeyoung pointed at the people above the platform.

"It seems like they are both female." Mina replied.

"Goodmorning everyone, welcome to We Got Married's Team Building Rally." The woman said with her American accent. She turned around which surprised all of us.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tiffany Young and I would be one of the special MCs, together with my partner, Kim Taeyeon!!" Taeyeon turned around and waved her hand at us.

"Hiii I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm also one of the special MCs for this event." After that, they started to head downstairs, making us all cheer. Taeyeon was the first one to go down, so she held Tiffany's hand as she also went down the stairs.

"So, I know that you are all wondering what you are doing here today. We are all gathered here to witness the couple that has the strongest and best chemistry. We have four activities that will help us determine the winner. Taetae, would you show them the schedule?" Tiffany said. Taeyeon went to the side, revealing the schedule and the things that we are going to do today.

"These activities will determine which couple will win the team building rally. Only the strongest couple survives. We will add all the scores for each activity and the winner will get a special prize." Tiffany added.

"First of all, we have a warm-up exercise, which is called, 'Show Me the Married Couple'. We will divide all the couples into two. The main object of this game is to pass the card up until the end. We have a deck of cards here and the first player will hold the card as she pass it to the person next to her. We will only give you two minutes to finish the game and the group with the most cards at the end, will have an advantage for the next round." Taeyeon explained.

"So, shall we start grouping you then?" Taeyeon asked. The couples are focused right now so most of them only nodded, including Irene and I.

"The first group would be the Aseul couple and the Jenlisa couple. Then, the remaining couple would be group two. You need to stand according to whom your partner is. So, are you guys ready?" Tiffany shouted, making us shout a big 'Yes'.

"Okay, in 3, 2, 1...go!!" Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted together.

I was the one holding the deck of cards and Irene was next to me. Jennie was the one next to her so I'm not worried even if they accidentally kissed. I started to put the card on my mouth but when I felt Irene put her lips on the other side, I froze. I was mentally cursing myself because I couldn't move. My body started to move when Lisa called my name. As Irene is passing the card to Jennie, I looked at the other team and saw that Joy was really into this game. She was practically holding Wendy's head so that the card won't fall. She looked really desperate to win. The game continued and I kept freezing every now and then, making Jennie shout at me.

"Time!!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Okay, let's now count the cards for each team." Tiffany said.

"1, 2, 3...group one got three cards in total. Let's see if group two can beat their record." Taeyeon said.

"1, 2, 3...wow!! Group two has ten cards!! So the winner for this round is group two!!! You guys will have an advantage for the next round." Tiffany announced. Group two cheered, while the members of our group are looking at me.

"What the hell? Why are you still acting like you and Irene unnie haven't kissed already?" Jennie blurted out, making Irene and I look at her.

"That's enough, it's only the first round. We still have a chance win on the other rounds." Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand.

"Right. Well, I'm sorry Seulgi unnie. It's just that, I want you and Irene unnie to stop being cowards and completely act as a couple. I know you both want to, you're just both scared." Jennie stated.

"I guess you're right." I replied.

I held both of Irene's hand and looked into her eyes. "Okay, so from now on, let's act more like a couple and forget about all the things around us, okay? Let's try to be bold and we also shouldn't avoid skinship for the next activities so that we can have a chance to win. Understand?" Irene nodded. I saw Jennie and Lisa, smiling.

"Okay, show me that I'm yours, Kang Seulgi. Let's win this." Irene replied. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

The competition is not over yet...

_________________________

A/N: Are there any activities or games you like which the couples would play for the next rounds??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 296 10
Kim Yerim, a young yet skilled assassin, is hired and trained by a vindictive businessman to join SM's top girl group Red Velvet, in order to execute...
8.4K 267 26
Seulgi bumped with stranger What will happen next? Status: end Start: 20/05/19 End:10/11/19
20.1K 643 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...
5.6K 95 20
Seulgi was an idol who feel in love with someone who she was never supposed to be inlove with. will seulgi cope with the pain or will she risk her c...