Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

23. Beginning of One on One Battle

22.6K 1.2K 1.4K
By Xythe_Phantasma

I got bored so I drew something (pic above).

Needs improvements because of my lazy half-assed line art and lack of imagination but that is somewhat like how I imagined your next level titan form to be once you would undergo character development. Lol. You can also do it in your human form so yeah.

Happy 60th day since I published this lol (Nov. 1).

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!

.

Y/n watched the first match ending. Although it's sad that Shinso lost even if she's rooting for him, she still happy that Midoriya also won since he worked hard getting here as well.

She began to walk out of class after sometime. Stack of snacks still in her hand as she ate on the hallways towards the bathroom.

Still on the endless hallways, she paused, seeing a man covered in flames on his face. She was amazed for a moment but soon bit down on her cookie.

Endeavor soon then turned to the youngster when he heard the crunch. "It seems that you're Y/n Ackerman, is that correct?" He asked as soon as he saw her foreign features.

The girl stood straight as soon as he said that. "Y-yes, sir?" She replied almost caught off guard.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I don't... sir." The girl replied.

The flame hero frowned. He noticed her stern look not faltering no matter how intimidating he looked. Her eyes never leaving his' and giving the same aura as him that made him wonder why.

"I am Endeavor, the hero number two. Shoto's father." He introduced.

"Oh. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir Endeavour. As you know, I am Y/n Ackerman. Shoto's classmate." She introduced back, subconsciously giving her soldier salute to him.

He nodded. "I saw your potential from the race. Even if I saw that you didn't took the second game seriously, you still managed to get yourself on the final phase." He said, she simply stared back waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "And you seemed to have been valued by your classmates, my son included. I was thinking that if you make it to the final round, I hope that you will not hold back and make sure my son realizes to stop his useless rebellion and use his fire."

Y/n blinked twice, confused that Shoto was actually rebelling. She frowned then. "Well, I do not plan on holding back. However, I am not sure I understand what you wish for me to do." She said.

"I just want you to fight hard. Nothing special." He explained. "Most of us heroes recieved your profile. You are an ex-soldier blessed with a good overall physical ability and a strong quirk. You are a professional, I think you'll be able to defeat all these amateurs."

"I am thankful that you have confidence in my abilities. However, I'll never do things that was ordered to me with such shallow reasons. Hence, I apologize to you sir in advance. But I only plan to have fun in this competition not to lecture someone else's son." She said flatly.

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?" He suddenly asked.

Y/n blinked twice tilting her head questioningly. "No. I have never heard of such." She replied.

"It's a very convenient way to produce offspring with the type of quirk you desire. When the two quirks mutate or even produce together, isn't it incredebly powerful?" He asked with a rather proud tone.

Telling her this, she started to realize what he's explaining. "Is Shoto perfect enough for you?" She asked him.

"Indeed. He's unexpectedly the best creation I have." He replied.

Her eyes shined sharply but kept her cool and gave him a mirthless smile. "Well, Mr. Endeavour. What is it that you're trying to point out to me?"

"Your regeneration and crystal armor are impressive quirks. I wish to have you as my son's future wife. Seeing as he has a soft spot for you, I belive that he wouldn't refuse. In the future, you two might probably create an even more powerful offspring." He said.

"Oh." Y/n calmly. "Then I should refuse."

The man looked at her seriously. But Y/n continued to speak.

"I am not for breeding. And I do not wish to let you control someone else's life for the matter. I hope you should try to understand your son more than making decisions for him." She softly said. "He is a very gentle person, but he seemed to be conflicted and apathetic because of your ambitions."

"You're lecturing me?" Endeavor asked threateningly.

"No. I am simply stating my opinion. I dare not lecture a superior." She replied. "And might I also wish to point out that you might have missed a part on my so called profile."

"What do you mean?" The flame hero frowned at her.

"Don't know, why not reread it?" She asked, walking passed him casually, grabbing a piece of cookie and continued to eat.

.

.

.

It was Y/n's turn soon after this match so she decided to make her way now towards the waiting room.

On her way, she was now blocked by Mei Hatsume. The girl whom she will be facing later on. The pink haired lady happily approached her. (Yes I changed it. Since Y/n changed places with Aoyama, she's supposed to face Mina. But yeah let's change it.)

"You're Y/n Ackerman, right?" She asked happily.

The girl could only nod her head. "Yes? Do you need something?" She asked.

Without further ado, Mei brought out her gadgets and shoved it in front of her. "Please wear these!" She said happily.

"What why?" Confused Y/n watched the bubbly lady started putting on some gears on her body.

"I'd be honored if you model this inventions of mine. Didn't you see on the top of your 9 o'clock? Those support companies are watching me! I want to show these things off!" She explained. "Please, please! Ackerman-chan?!"

Helpless, the ex-soldier gave in and wore Mei's gadget before the start begun. Will it be hell? Or will it be purgatory?

.

.

.

"For the next round, from the support course! Mei Hatsume! Against, the hero course. The recognized school muse, Y/n Ackerman!" Mic introduced.

Y/n walked into the ring uncomfortably as she was covered in different layers of metals. Although Midnight said that it's not allowed, Mei pleaded that it will only be fair if her opponent would also have the same. So, in the end, Midnight allowed it.

"Alright. Are both of you ready?" The woman asked. Seeing them with the battle responses she raised her whip. "Begin!"

Y/n began to rush towards Mei. However, before she could reach the pinkette, she was suddenly flying in the air.

"Hello everyone! I'm Mei Hatsume from the support course! Today, I will be introducing you, my precious babies with the help of my new dear friend! I shall now begin my demonstration!" She said enthusiastically with that mic in her hand.

Y/n was tricked once again! She turned to Mei confused.

"First, my very special hover shoes! This baby of mine can hold 150 kilograms of heave in the air..." she began her roller coaster ride of support item explanations and how they work.

Y/n, who was helplessly attached to the gadgets started turning into some type of ginuea pig for the crazed inventor. But as she was being flung from left to right, she was actually enjoying her flight while waiting for Mei to finish explaining her commercial advertisement.

Everyone could only laugh at what's going on in the arena as the helpless gear model watched where she'll possibly land.

Ten solid minutes of being flung around later...

Y/n finally touched the ground feeling dazed while Mei jumped out of the ring that had soon ended the match. "Mei Hatsume is out of bounds! Y/n advances to the second round.

The girl covered her mouth dizzily, paled from the round about flight she had in the air. "I think I'm going to be sick..." she muttered and sprinted out of the ring.

.

.

.

Tch.

Chrono turned to Overhaul who clicked his tongue as the match of the sport's festival ended. He didn't turn to him because he was worried that he's furious, but for the reason that he didn't sound irritated when he did that. In fact, it sounded more like a hidden chuckle from his boss.

He did understood that this man had grown fond of her from those weeks that she was here. Y/n isn't really someone who irritates anyone and if she does, she knows that it's fine to do so. She easily got along with the both of them without a problem.

Despite her being a UA student, she did mentioned that her being a student of the hero school doesn't mean that it made her picked a side. She just wanted to observe before doing something. Even from the first time they met, Y/n wasn't one to lie. She was cautious but at the same time, she could make you less wary of her not just because of her innocent look, but her way of speaking.

The image on the television with the picture of the winner of that round appeared. Y/n's innocent features biting on some cookie was what appeared. Her e/c eyes were brightly focused on her cookie that it made Chrono think that it was a stolen shot of her.

"Should we tell her the news once she gets back?" Chrono asked the man who was looking at the screen blankly.

Hands on the table, Overhaul stared at the short image that appeared on the tv scree. "I'll tell her." He said seriously.

Chrono wondered if she'll think it's a good or bad news. But looking at how his boss had thought it through and seemed to be fond of her as well, it seems that which ever type of news it is to her, she won't be having a hard time in the future as this man with burgundy locks was going to be her guardian.

Y/n will be more priveleged to whatever he has.

Chrono could only sigh. "Then do as you see fit, sir. I'm sure she's not going to decline." He told him.

Well, Overhaul knew that she really wouldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 145 91
Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect from her mother and constant hatred from K...
42.1K 951 40
Everyone knows the league of villains(LOV), but before they become the villains we know now, they all had an adoptive mother. Her quirk is Phoenix wh...
545K 19.1K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
283K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...