Hopes live

Galing kay heartaccidents

Chloe is a 16 year old girl who doesn't believe in love and marriage because her parents got divorced. She me... Higit pa

Divorce
Side Effects
Mean Guy
Jessy's party
Thank You
Facing my enemy
Broke Heart
Hospital
Free Bird
Because of you
Misunderstood
God will help you out
Vacation
Neon Museum
Stratosphere
Hopes live

Author's note

8 0 0
Galing kay heartaccidents

Hey, 

All the names used in the book are fiction. There is no relation of the book with any real death or incident. 

I have put a lot of hard work in writing this book. Hope you all love this book. I would like to thank all my friends and family to support me for writing this book. I had been through a lot of heart breaks, so, I thought of writing all what I feel in a form of a book. If this book makes you cry or feel bad, message me on my social account which I will be adding soon and you can message me also on Wattpad. If you have a similar story of your life, feel free to share it with me, so that I can write a book on you. 

If you ever read this book, don't forget to give a feed back of it in the comments. 

If you have any ideas or cover page for my book, feel free to contact me at :

RubyDavis2089@gmail.com        (Please no spam)

PS- Comment the name of the person whom you imagined as Chloe and Caleb in this book.

Yours' lovely

heartaccidents

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
19.4M 545K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
6.2K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...