๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By PUREH3ART-

Emery Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. After he escaped Azkaban she has tried to become close to her fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: 9 & 3/4
Chapter 4: We Can't be Friends
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note ๐Ÿค
Another Authors note SORRY

Chapter 3

8K 147 53
By PUREH3ART-

All of us had arrived to the Great Hall. Before the sorting ceremony started, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Luna Lovegood. Another one of my good friends who didn't despise me.

Quick A/n: Luna is gonna be Harry's year. I'm saying this because I sorta forgot what year Lunas in. Please don't kill me. Anyways get back to the story

"Hello Em! Fine day isn't it?" Luna said. "Oh hello Draco!"

"Luna! Hi! How was your summer?" I asked.

"Oh it was lovely! Father and I did many things together. Well, look at the time. Must get going to the Ravenclaw table. Bye!" she exclaimed in her expressive voice.

"You know she's an odd girl. Why do you hang out with her anyways?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, why do I hang out with a baboon like you?" I joked. Of course, Draco didn't find it funny but he still forgave me.

We all sat down at the Slytherin Table and waited for the 1st years to come in. Then, the doors opened and in came many new 1st years.

"Welcome To Hogwarts! You're new home!" Professor Dumbledore said cheerfully.

Then, all the new students got sorted.

"Gryffindor!"

"Slytherin!"

"Ravenclaw!"

"Hufflepuff!"

And so on.

We had gotten around 9 new people into our house. Not bad! After the feast, we all headed to our common rooms. Most people went to their dorms but Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and I decided to stay in the common room for a bit.

"So, we got a few people in our house. But why does Gryffindor get so many?!" Pansy questioned.

"Maybe lots of people desire bravery more than ambition," I tried to answer.

"Well anyways, tomorrow we have to go to some forest with the nasty old giant Hagrid." Draco said annoyed.

"Hagrid isn't that bad. I mean last year when I had detention with him, all we did was talk. Quite a fun guy actually!" I tried to say, but my friends didn't believe me.

"Emery Black? In detention? Who are you?" Blaise joked.

"Well I guess we should go to bed Em. It's getting late You guys should get going to your dorms too," Pansy said since it was getting quite late.

"Alright goodnight boys," I said walking back to mine and Pansy's dorm.

I wonder what this year is going to bring me.

A/N: AhHh this chapter was not it. Well anyways I hope the next one is better. I uploaded 3 chapters today wowww. Prob cause it's a weekend. But hope you guys like the story so far <3
😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 303 51
Years 1 and 2 Follow Emery Black the daughter of mass murderer Sirius Black on her journey through Hogwarts. "You know, being the daughter of Sirius...
73.7K 1.2K 42
๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ !! Y/n Malfoy is the adopted daughter of the Malfoy family. Although her family is rich and powerful she still do...
243K 7.9K 31
"My name is Carina Pandora Black, I'm eleven years old- and the year is nineteen eighty-six" Only it wasn't, and those who had survived the second wi...
35.7K 1.1K 26
UNFINISHED -Started sometime early 2021- Lucien Lupin Black Daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin 'The brave Hufflepuff' Order of the Phoenix - D...