"IMPOSTOR." [A HxH and Bnha C...

Oleh MamaPika_Simp

Killua was a trained assassin, adept in the skill of a swift reaction time before his opponents could ever ho... Lebih Banyak

Part. 1 Musutafu
Part 2. Mr. Tsukauchi
Pt.3 Izuku
Pt. 4 Hajime
Practical Exam Pt.1
Practical Exam Pt.2
Pt. 6: Giran
Part 8: Deku?
Part. 9: Into Battle
Part. 10: My Turn
Part 11: The Fight pt.1
Part 11: The fight pt2
Part 12: Don't Look At Me..
Part 13: Dimensions.
Part 14: Bus Rides and Fun Times.
Part 15: Haven Of Justice.
Part 16: Final Boss

Part. 7: Aizawa

8.6K 344 901
Oleh MamaPika_Simp

"Izuku, Killua. are you both all set? Got all of your books?" Inko asked. It was only a few days after Killua had joined the LOV that the first day of UA commenced. His job was to relay information about any events that came up as well as information about his teachers and classmates if asked.  

"Yeah," Izuku mumbled, putting his red shoes on while Killua stuffed a math book into his black bookbag.

"Are you sure now hun? You didn't just pack action figures in there did you?" she asked. And Killua snickered a little as Izuku went red in the face. 

"I have everything." He whined, and Inko looked to Killua. "Oh, sweetie your tie is wrong." She said, and went up to him, untying it.

"It's not MY fault.. I just don't know how to do it, I should've just bought a clip-on tie." Killua huffed as Izuku stood up, grabbing his yellow backpack off of a chair.

"Cmoon. we need to go, Killua. we don't wanna be late." Izuku said, nerves wracking his brain as Inko tied Killua's tie right. the albino haired boy slinging the bag over his shoulder as he followed Izuku

"Wait! Boys!" Inko called after them.

"What?" The greenete whined out. Not wanting to be late.. But he paused upon seeing his mother's expression.

"I- I'm really proud of you son." She mumbled out.. Tear's brimming her eyes as Killua decided to stay quiet, not wanting to intrude on a family moment.. But something slimy crept into his mind..

'Has my mom ever said that to me..? Yeah, when I came home from my missions. Now all she looks at me with is disappointment and hope that I will go back to my old ways.' 

"I- I'll see you soon," Izuku said, an awkward smile on his face as he pushed Killua out the door and closed it. "I'm gonna make her proud." the taller male said and smiled down at Killua who nodded..

"Y- yeah.." was all he said, shoving his hands in his pocket's as he walked ahead of the other boy. Who quickly got ahead of him. "Cmon! We don't wanna be late!" He said and started running, Killua having a small smile on his face as he started to run as well.

-----------------------At UA-----------------------------

Izuku Midoriya and Killua Zoldyck raced down the hallway, trying to find Class 1-A before they were late. 

"Class 1-A, Class 1-A-"

"Bakkaaa! You passed it, it's right here!" Killua called out to Izuku, who stopped and turned around to see the shorter male in front of a huge door that read 1-A.

"Aha! Sorry, I'm a little nervous so I guess I missed it." Izuku chuckled as Killua nodded.

"You're  scared that four eyes and bakugou are in this class right?" He asked, remembering when Izuku told him about how the exam went, how four eyes gave him a hard time. Killua was annoyed about it too.. If four eyes is in this class then he will definitely give him a piece of his mind. Or fist.

"W- wha? No! Uh. Well.. Maybe.." Izuku chuckled and put his hand on the doorknob. Taking a shaky breath before opening it quickly. 

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" 

"haah?"

At that, both Killua and Izuku froze at the scene. 

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this Academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" Four eyes said, one hand pointing to Bakugous feet while the other chopped through the air lightly. 

"You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugou said with a cocky smirk. Izuku looking to the other with the most 'I am done with life' look on his face, making the cat-eyed boy chuckle. 

"Sour luck my friend. Such sour luck." Killua teased.

Four eyes sighed, realizing the bickering wasn't getting them anywhere as he tried a more friendly approach. Putting his right hand over his heart.

"Let's start over, I am Tenya Iida from Somei private academy." He explained, hoping Bakugou would have the decency to introduce himself as well. But he did no such thing.

"Somei huh?! So you must think you are better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" He spat. And Iida drew back with a horrified face.

"Y- You would threaten me? Your own classmate?! Are you sure you're in the right place?" He asked as bakugou sighed, leaning back as he glanced at Izuku. catching Tenya's eyes as well.

"It's him." He mumbled. All eyes averting to Izuku and Killua. Izuku becoming flustered. 

"U- uh, Hii!" He said, looking away as Iida walked towards them. Freaking the greenete out.

"Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida-" Izuku held his hands up. "Y- yeah I know! I- I'm Izuku Midoriya, It's super nice to meet you.." He said shakily. Iida going into a regular stance.

"Midoriya.. YOU realized there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you? You must be very perceptive, and I completely misjudged you. I admit.. As a student, you are far superior to me." Iida said, his hands still in that flat choppy pose as he had a grave face. Izuku was just very nervous because of his attitude when they were taking the exam. 

Killua didn't really want to be in the front of the class. But he couldn't find a way to get around the bluenette. So he just looked away. Seeing a brown-haired girl come up behind Izuku.

'Oh- it's the girl from the entrance. She passed I see..' Killua thought.

"Hey, I recognize that messed up hair! Falling boy!" She said, and Izuku turned to face her, making a sound of shock as she started to ramble about him saving her. Making Izuku flushed as his face turned red. 

"What do you think we are doing beside's orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like! I can't wait to meet everybody!" She said, Killua noticing something yellow lying on the floor.. What was shocking is that it had a face.. and.. it spoke?!

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." It mumbled in a raspy voice. Making Uraraka pause as she turned to face it, Killua quickly realizing it was a sleeping bag as he calmed.. Still.. Pretty unnerving.

"Welcome to UA's hero course." The man mumbled, pulling the zipper down so he could empty a food pouch, which Killua read to be an apple-pie jelly pouch.

Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku looked at the man like it was a crazy being from the dark continent. The man standing and zipping the sleeping bag down.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up, That's not gonna work." He said, stepping out of the sleeping bag. 

"Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." the man explained, his voice raspy and cold like he hadn't slept in a week. He also had bags under his eyes and unruly long hair.

'why does he look like that short dude from the phantom troupe? Except tired and long hair, not to mention taller'  He thought, seeing it was quite funny. 

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm your teacher." He said, the other students except a few looking at him in shock. 

Now that Killua thought hard this dude looks like that pro hero he read about in the heroes manual.. 'Eraserneck? Eraserhead?'

"Right. Let's get to it, put these on and head outside." He mumbled, reaching in his bag and pulling some gym uniforms out as everyone stared in amazement. 

'My guy.. You were sleeping on those, hell fucking no.'

----------------------In the changing room--------------------

'I can't believe he is making me wear this. He was sleeping on them for god's sake!'  

Killua thought, not liking the fact that he had to wear something that someone had laid on for who knows how long. 

He was facing away from everyone else as he unbuttoned the UA dress shirt, putting them into his locker as he was left in boxers. Revealing his eight pack, strong forearms, and the hundreds of scars littered across his back and his chest. Reaching down to his legs. 

"Wah?! Dude, what happened to you?" A boy with yellow hair said, looking to Killua in worry and amazement. Drawing the attention of the others as they looked over. Seeing Killua's scars and roaring muscles that couldn't compare to their own.

Iida and Izuku as well as Bakugou noticed as well.

"Excuse me! What is your name?" Iida said, walking over to Killua the same way he did Midoriya. Once he was closer he recognized the boy. He was the one who stood up to him in the auditorium.

"My name? Killua." the albino said, which caught the ears of a red-haired male.

"Wait, Killua Zoldyck? The one that got the highest score in the entrance exam?" He asked. pausing once he laid eyes on the boy.

A lot of the other males were both shocked and worried for Killua. Izuku the most.

"Yup. that's me.." He sighed, looking to Iida who had paused.

"Zoldyck. Why is it you have so many scars? I am speaking as a worried classmate to his fellow peer!" Iida asked, making the hand chop motion. 

"Call me Killua. And plus is it really your business?" The snow haired boy asked. And the yellow-haired dude talked again.

"Bro it's just shocking. and we can worry about our classmates right?" He asked. And Killua sighed, grabbing the gym shirt and putting it on. His pants next as he stuffed his uniform in his locker.

"Yes, I suppose it is not my say on who you can be worried about. But I don't have to reveal anything to you. And as respectful classmate's I ask that you don't push in the matter if I ask kindly to stop.. So.. Stop." He mumbled, walking out of the changing room quietly.

The other boys were left in shock, Iida slowly putting his hands down as he had become deep in thought.

"Midoriya! Are you not friends with Zoldyck?" Iida asked Izuku, who was looking at Killua's locker in worry. Quickly snapping back to reality.

 "Wha? Uh- yeah we are friends. Actually, he is living with me for a while." Izuku chuckled, which caught the ears of Bakugou.

"So do you know what had happened to him? With the scar's and all?" The yellow-haired boy asked. Izuku shaking his head.

"Actually the reason why Killua is living with us is because he is suffering from amnesia. He can't remember his family or where he is from so my mom took him in.. He has been living with us for the past one in a half months and the police haven't been able to find his family.." Izuku mumbled out, Iida leaning back a bit. 

"Ah, I see. Maybe asking about his scar's caused some kind of emotional irritation since he can't remember how he got them himself." He said and put a hand to his chin. 

"But there is still the question of how he got them.. What if his family had done that to him? Or some kind of traumatic villain attack?" He questioned, and the students looked away. 

"Should we tell someone?" Izuku asked quietly. And Iida raised a hand.

"Why of course we should Midoriya! What if his family is abusive! What if they had caused him to lose his memory in the first place? But if the scars were caused by a villain attack it could help in the police's search to find his family since I am sure he would have been hospitalized." Iida explained as everyone nodded.

"kay then.. Let's tell Mr. Aizawa after school okay?" Izuku smiled as Iida was satisfied with the answer. the boys getting dressed with a slightly sour taste in their mouths.

--------------------------On the court----------------------------------

"what? A quirk assessment test?!" The students asked, Killua becoming annoyed by how loud they were.

They were currently on a grass voided field beside the school and the gymnasium. Aizawa was standing in front of them with a dull expression.

"But orientation.. we are gonna miss it," Uraraka said, her hands to her chest worriedly. As Aizawa faced the opposite way. "if you really wanna make the big leagues then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." he mumbled, making the class tense up.

"Here at UA, we aren't tethered to traditions.." He turned over to the group of teenagers. "that means I get to run my class however I see fit." 

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives.. But you never got to use your quirk's in physical exams before." He explained, showing the others a small screen with their names on it. 

"The country is still trying to pretend we're all made equal by not letting those with the most power excel.. It's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn." He sighed and looked to Killua.

"Zoldyck you got the most point's on the entrance exam.." He said, and eyes shot to the albino male who had his hands behind his head. 

"what was the farthest throw with a softball when you were in junior high," Aizawa asked. Killua furrowing his eyebrows.

'200 meters.. But I'm supposed to not know that. Time to play dumb.'  

"I don't remember," Killua mumbled, Aizawa raising his eyebrows. "How do you just... Not remember..?" He asked, Izuku about to stand up for him, But Killua beat him to it.

"I have amnesia. But if I try hard I think it was around.. fifty to sixty?" He said, making it sound like a question at the end as Bakugou scoffed. Most of the girls and boys looking at him with sympathy.

"Alright then. Try doing it with your quirk," Aizawa demanded. and Tossed a ball to Killua who caught it easily. walking up to the circle. 

"And don't hold back either," Aizawa said, and Killua nodded. sighing as he stepped inside the circle. Looking to the ball.

'I'll just use some In to hide my electricity.. Don't wanna give away my ace cards yet..'  He thought, and his left leg spread from his right as he used Whirlwind. Giving himself a specific order.

'throw the ball. But keep it in the 100's' he ordered. Knowing if he went all out then it would single him out too much. He was already singled out with the boys as it is. He sighed, his body acting on its own as it turned, doing a spin as he threw his arm back, using his nen as he threw the ball. Blasting it into the sky as a cloud of dust surrounded him from the amount of force. 

He stopped whirlwind and calmed his nen down. Seeing as the ball kept on going and slowly watching as the small dot fell far away in the dirt as Aizawa and the other student's stared.

Aizawa looked to the monitor. It saying: 900.5 m.

'This kid..' Aizawa thought. Looking to Killua who had his hands behind his head again. Looking at the male who calmed down quickly. 

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." He said, holding the monitor up as everyone stared at it in awe.

"it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." he said.

"Woah! Nine hundred and five meters? are you kidding me?" The same blonde said, sweatdropping.

"I wanna go! That look's like fun!" A girl with pink skin said, a boy with black hair talking after her. 

"Yeah, this is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want!" He said, But Aizawa quickly stepped in.

".. So you think this is fun huh?" He asked. Everyone pausing at his words. "You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and playtime?" 
He smirked.

"Idiots.. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gage your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately." He said, the class going into shock as Killua whistled..

'He has no remorse in it either.. He.. kind of reminds me of Kite back in the NGL..' 

At that Killua had a solemn expression. Not really listening in on the conversation anymore as Uraraka said it was unfair.

"You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here.. Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!"

That irritated him.

"The world isn't fair," Killua said, making everyone pause and look to Killua. Who had his arm's crossed and a slightly scary look on his face.

"People lose others they care about every day. Do you think that's fair? What about disasters and traumatizing moments. Do you think that's fair? Huh? The world is always going to be unfair rather you like it or not. Obstacle after obstacle.. Being a hero means overcoming those obstacles no matter what. That's why you're all here right?" Killua asked. Getting a small headache as he put his hand to his head. Walking towards the group and going towards Aizawa.

"Can I get some water?" He asked. and he nodded silently. 

"There's a water fountain in the gym." He said, and Killua nodded. walking away from the group as he sighed.

'Why did I say that.. damn... Now I'm going to be singled out. I'll just tell them I had a small flashback. That'll make Izuku happy if I got a memory back or something.' 

he thought, opening the huge door and going towards the bathroom. 

"I need to snap myself out of it. I shouldn't get so caught up in everyone's life. This isn't my world so I don't care what happens to it.."  he mumbled. 

But unbeknownst to him.. someone was listening..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it!! I actually have some motivation! YAY!
Anyways. if you have any killugon or hxh crossover fanfics that could really help me get more motivated! I love you all my little simps (Yes I called yall out) 

But who do you think was listening in to Killua's conversation?? 

Words: 2982

Time: Four hours 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

196K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
25.9K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
244K 12.4K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...