You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 3: Be Mine

1.2K 40 7
By kimmybrown12

-The Montez Mansion-

-Damien 𝙋ov-

I Walk Into The House And Hear My Mom Screaming In Spanish, So I Know For Sure She's Mad. Dad Says When She's Angry, Her Spanish Queen Comes Out And All Hell Break Loose Will Soon Follow.

"Damien, Haga Entrar Su Culo Aquí!" ( Get Your Ass In Here)!

I Walk Into The Kitchen And See My Brothers And Baby Sister Sitting At The Table. My Mother Is Tapping Her Foot Impatiently And My Father Is Finishing Dinner.

"Come On In Hijo, Dinner Is Almost Done". ( Son) My Dad Said Stirring Whatever Was In The Pot On The Stove. I Stop By The Table And Kiss Sofia On The Cheek.

"Hi Santi, She Said
I Heard You Have A New Girlfriend. Can I Meet Her Please?"

"Leo Needs To Learn When To Keep His Mouth Shut". I Stare At Him.

"But She Is Your Girlfriend Right?"

"She Might Be Soon Princess". I Wink At Her.

"I Knew It" Javier Shouted Slapping The Table.

"Knew What Javi?"
Leo Chuckled.

"He's Pussy Whipped Already". They Laugh.

"Javier Ramiro Montez!
Cuidadito Con Lo Que Dices!" ( Watch Your Mouth)! Mom Shouted. I Reach Over The Table And Smack Him In The Head.

"Dont Talk Like That In Front Of Sofia. We Are Not Savages In The Presence Of Ladies". Dad Scolded.

"Si Padre. Sorry Princess". ( Yes Father). Javier Said Getting Up From The Table And Kissing Sofia On The Head.

"It's Okay. 𝖳e Amo Javi". ( I Love You ).

"Te Quiero También, Princess. ( I Love You Too).

- Next Day-

- Bella Pov -

As I'm Putting On My Uniform, Eva Swings The Doors Open And Walks In Cursing.

"I Can't Stand That Bitch!" She Screams And Punches The Door Closed.

"Who?" I Asked Straightening My Papers.

"That Stupid Cunt Brianna! Purposely Spilling Her Leftover Coffee On My New Outfit!"

"Want Me To Cut Her? I Will Walk Up In Broad Daylight And Stab That Bitch". I Imitate Grabbing Brianna By The Hair And Shanking Her. Ava Laughs.

"Can You Wear Your Uniform Home Again?" She Asked, Giving Me The Sad Puppy Look. I Sigh And Roll My Eyes. "Thank You! I Love You So Much!" She Bear Hugs Me Then Begins To Change Into My Clothes. "By The Way AJ Wants To See You." I Nodded And Headed Into The Elevator.

**

"Hey AJ." I Smiled And Waved At Him.

"Hey Kitty Cat. Come Around The Desk For Me Please." He Said Motioning For Me To Come Behind The Desk. I Do So And... Fuck He's Tall! He Look So Much Shorter When I'm In front Of The Desk.

"What's Up?"

"Your Working Behind Here Today." He Said Smiling.

"Why?"

He Walked Behind Me And Lean Over My Shoulder Pointing To A Group Of Guys Sitting In The Hallway.

"You See Those Guys Over There?" I Nodded. "They Prey On The Newbies Here. They'll Have No Problem Taking You If They Catch You Alone. Stay Behind The Bar With Me And They'll Leave You Alone." He Pats My Head And Goes Back To Making Drinks. I Felt My Heart Beat Rise And I Swallowed The Lump In My Throat.

-Damien Pov-

I Walk Into The Company And See My Princess Behind The Desk With AJ Filing Papers. He See's Me And Nods, Then Point To The VIP Section. Great. Two Headaches I'm Not In The Mood To Deal With.

"Hector". I Said Walking Up To Him. When I'm In Business Mode, I'm A Cold Motherfucker. I Dont Play Well With Others And I Definitely Dont Play Nice.

"Damien, You Remember My Son Rodrigo." He Says Pulling Rodrigo By His Shoulder Over To Me. I Nod And Take A Cigarette From My Jacket Pocket And Light It.

"Javi, Rico...Introduce Some Him To Some Girls." I Grab Javier's Arm Before He Walks Me.

"If He Goes Anywhere Near My Princess, You'll Deal With The Alternative Me. Got It Brother?" I Whisper In His Ear. He Stares At Me For A Moment And Smiles And Nod. He Knows When I Mention My Street Name, I'm Not Fuckin Around. My Street Side And My Business Are Two Different People. My Street Side Is An Animal Ready To Tear You Apart The Moment You Look At Me Wrong. My Business Side Is Cold, To The Point And Intimidating. I'm 6ft 2 And 220 Pounds Of Solid Muscle....I Dare You To Try Something.

- Bella POV: -

"Hand Me That Paper Over There Would You Doll?" AJ Asked. I Grab It From The Shelf And Hand It To Him. Turning Back Around I'm Startled By A Man Who Wasn't Sitting There Before.

"For Fuck Sake! You Scared The Shit Outta Me!" I Gasp Trying To Catch My Breath And Slow Down My Heart.

"Sorry. Have Some Drinks With Me Sometime?" He Smirks.

"I Got It. Sort Out This For Me Please Doll." AJ Says Holding Some Papers Handing Me The Pen. What The Hell? Why Is He Acting So Weird All Of A Sudden? I Set The Papers Down And Begin Working On Them.

"What If I Wanted To Bring The Doll Out For A Drink?" The Man Asked Coldly.

"She Can't. She's Underage."

"Your Working For A Mafia And You're Worried About The Uploading Law?" The Man Laughed. Mafia?! What The Actual Fuck Did I Just Hear? AJ Works For The Mafia?

"I'm Afraid I Dont Know What Your Talking About." AJ Said Nonchalantly. The Mysterious Man Smirks And Look At Me. Just As He Was About To Say Something, Damien And His Guest Came Walking Up Behind Him.

"Rodrigo, We're Leaving.
An Older Man Says Harshly.

"Yes Father." The Mysterious Man....Or Rodrigo Has The Older Man Called Him, He Stood Up From His Stool, He Winked And Kiss The Air At Me Before He Left. Damien Stood Infront Of Me Blocking The View.

"You're A Magnet For Trouble Princess." He Grinned. I Rolled My Eyes. He Leaned Close And Whispered In My Ear... It's Rude To Roll Your Eyes. Do It Again And I Will Punish You." Fight It All You Want, But If A Hot Guy With A Sexy Spanish Accent, Whispers In Your Ear That He's Going To Punish You... You Can't Help Get Turned On. At Least I Can't Help It. But The Rebel In Me Can't Resist A Bit Of Fun. I Roll My Eyes At Him Again And Hear A Deep Growl Escape His Chest. " Tsk Tsk Tsk... You Disappoint Me Princess." In One Swift Motion He Sweeps Me Over His Shoulder.

"Put Me Down Dammit!" I Scream.

"AJ Watch The Company For A Bit. We'll Be Right Back." I Immediately Hit Him In The Back.

"We Aren't Going Anywhere! You Are Going To Put Me Down!" He Makes A B-line For The Back Office. I'm Beating The Shit Out Of His Back But It Doesn't Seem To Phase Him. I Go To Kick My Feet But He Catches Them And Holds Them Still. He Opens The Door To The Office, Walks In Locks It Behind Him. Putting Me Down, He Grabs My Face With Both Hands And Kisses Me Before I Have A Chance To Rip Him A New One. He's Being Gentle But I Can Tell He's Holding Himself Back... A Lot. His Lips Are Soft And His Tongue, Which Has Now Invaded My Mouth, Tasted Like Sweet Whiskey.

"I Wanted To Do That The Moment I Saw You". He Said Breathlessly, As He Pulled Back From Our Kiss.
I Blush.

"Why? You Don't Even Know Me. Do You Normally Go Around Kissing Random Women?"

"No." He Smirks And Plants Another Kiss On Me.

"Why Do You Call Me Princess? And You Already Know My Name."

"That Is My Nickname For You. No One Else Is Allowed To Call You That But Me. Entiendes?"
( Understand) He Smiles, Looking At Me Right In The Eyes. Without Realizing It, I Nodded. He Kisses Me Again And Gently Bites My Lower Lip.

- Damien's  POV -

Her Lips Taste Like Candy And She Smells Like Cinnamon And Vanilla. I Can Feel Her Heart Beating Fast With Her Pushed So Close Against Me. Damn Her Body Feels So Good. The Missing Piece Of My Puzzle.

"No Other Man Is Allowed To Touch You But Me." I Said Grabbing Her Chin, Making Het Look At Me.

"And If I Say Otherwise?" She Raised An Eyebrow At Me. Dont Test Me Kitten. I'm A Very Jealous Man And I Do Not Like To Share.

"I Will Hurt Him And Punish You. I Growled In Her Ear. My Jaw Clenched Tight.

"You Don't Own Me And We Are Not Together, So Play The Alpha Boyfriend Card On Someone Else." She Tried To Pull Away But I Yanked Her Back.

"Be Mine." I Smirked At Her Surprised Face. So Damn Cute.

"Excuse Me?"

"Be Mine. I Want You And The Dont Like The Idea Of Other Men Touching You."

"I Don't Know You." She Reiterated. I Pushed Her Up Against The Wall And Pinned Her Hands Back. She Gasped And Her Breathe Quickend.

"Then Get To Know Me." I Smiled. Resisting The Urge To Gnaw On The Soft Flesh On Her Neck. I Kissed Her Of The Cheek, Making My Way To Her Jaw And Felt Her Body Tighten Up Against Me. I Could Tell She Wanted Me But She Was Definitely Fighting With Herself.

"Take Me On A Date, Like A Normal Person."

"Done. Be Ready By Tonight. I'll Pick You Up At Eight." I Smiled. "Wear Something Pretty For Me Princess." With One More Kiss On Her Cheek, I Let Her Go And Walk Out Of My Office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1K 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
2.7K 38 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
2.4M 70.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
162K 2.6K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...