RECORDS ◈ FINN WOLFHARD

By kingdombyers

❝I'm in love with you, and your music!❞// ❝What, do you expect me to write you a song, or something?❞ ♪ Fin... More

RECORDS
THE PLAYERS
1 | RINK RECORDS
2 | Coupon For 2
3 | Wanna Trade?
4 | Half-Hearted Dedications
5 | Thunder And Lightning
6 | Bet On It
7 | Unruly Roommates
8 | Would You Like To Dance?
9 | Shut Up!
10 | So Here's The Gist
11
12 | This is Awkward, But Then Again...
13 | Under The Boardwalk
14
15 | Pen and Paper
16
17 | Back In The Game
18 | RECORDS

Thank You! (Other Books)

5.2K 176 55
By kingdombyers

SO....sad news.

I'm so sorry this book was so short, I wish I could have devoted more time to it, but unfortunately I found myself struggling to finish the plot. I ran over a list of things in my mind, but I couldn't find anything that wouldn't turn this book into something cheesy and unbearable to read, and I honestly wish to spare you from that.

I feel like I'm letting you all down by choosing to stop it here, and...dang it, I'm really sorry guys. I tried, honestly, and I feel bad I couldn't write what I promised. 

But, thank you for sticking with it anyways, I'll do Finn justice in the future sometime. I don't know when I'll write another book, but it probably won't be fore a while (I'm going on hiatus as of today)...

But if you don't want to wait for my second attempt for redemption, I've got a ton of other books on my profile (literally almost at 30, I have no life oh gosh). 

So so sorry about this, I'll see you around,

kingdombyers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
35.8K 755 22
[An x-reader fan-fiction about a romance between J.K. Rowling's character Blaise Zabini and you.] An average third-year Slytherin, you've had just ab...
13.7K 201 22
𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦¡𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮, 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 🃏🃏
63.3K 938 27
Y/n had been a cheerleader on the tigers team since her brother had been a player. She has always wanted to be a player herself but always got told '...