The Saviour (levi ackerman x...

By MasterAssassina

(y/n) (l/n) has been missing since the fall of Isabel, Farlan and many others within their group. she was a c... More

Chapter 1: found
Chapter 2 : memories
Chapter 3: Nightmare
Chapter 4: Care
Chapter 5: Freedom
Chapter 6: Fighting
Chapter 7: Death
Chapter 8: Avoidance
Chapter 9: family
Chapter 10: Beautiful
Chapter 11: Awestruck
Chapter 12: Feelings?
Chapter 13: Burn Out
Chapter 14: Awkward Encounters
Chapter 15: Tension
Chapter 16: bad beginnings
Chapter 17: Strength
Chapter 18: Auntie
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 21: Shark Bait
Chapter 22: poorly successful
Chapter 23: Cakes And Interruptions.
Chapter 24: Hanji The Matchmaker
Chapter 25: storm brewing
Chapter 26: conflicts and confidence
Chapter 27: Operation Jaeger
a/n
Chapter 28: Worth and fluff
Chapter 29: Seer
Chapter 30: One Vision
chapter 31: Dungeons and Titans
Chapter 32: dream believer
Chapter 33: double trouble
Chapter 34: Shiganshina
Chapter 35: titan slayer
Chapter 36: changes
Chapter 37: engagement?

Chapter 20: Aftermath

1.2K 34 14
By MasterAssassina

I sighed as I sat on my bed.

"First aid kit's under the sink." I muttered. He grabbed it and sat in front of me.

"You're going to have to erm..." I began unbuttoning my shirt  and Levi immediately looked away.

"...i wear a vest underneath. You don't need to act so nervous."

Hesitantly, Levi turned his head as I struggled with unsticking the shirt from my shoulder.

Levi tentatively leaned and gently removed it. His hands tickled my shoulder lightly.

I pulled the vest sleeve down and moved my hair away.

"Right, now you can turn around." I nodded

Immediately it began burning and stinging like a fire was spreading over the wound.

"Ow! Some warning!or be more gentle at least."

"Sorry...i'm about to start again. And be quiet. We can't have you waking people up."

I hissed as he continued cleaning.

"It's going to need stitches." I sucked in a small breath.

" Hold still, I'm about to start and then we can put some gauze over it. Try to be quiet." I nodded and winced as he started.

"Ouch!"

"Fucking knife thrower. Wait till I-Ow! Levi!!"

"Stay still."

"Sorry, it just...stings."

After minutes of whining and tears, the stitches and bandaid were done.

I pulled my sleeve back on and avoided is gaze as my cheeks heated.

"Thank you for your insistence on riding with me. I-I don't know how I would've fared without you." He pulled a face.

"Seriously. I'd probably be dead in some ditch somewhere." He flinched.

"Don't- please don't put that image in my head." I looked at him. He sat on the bed beside me.

"Sorry. What I'm trying to say is you being there saved me."

"You literally saved me." I shuddered at the memory.

I could still see the surprise on his face when I...

Levi placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You did what you had to.it's not your fault he chose the wrong path."

"...thanks. besides, I think I like the thought of you alive better. " He rolled his eyes with a smile.

"So do I." I smiled.

"Erwin' s going to want the rundown tomorrow. You need to sleep." He stood and headed over to the door.

"Wait." He paused and turned his head.

"...Goodnight, Levi."

"Night, Y/n." He opened the door and stepped back as Hanji, Eren, Mikasa and Connie fell to the floor.

I stood and crossed my arms. Levi doing the same.

"It's way past curfew. So if you're not out of my face in two minutes you'll be running laps for breakfast. And Hanji, I'll see to it that you can't test on Eren for a...while."

Needless to say, they all bolted. I've never seen any of them move so fast.

He turned to me with a bemused smile.

"Told you to be quiet." I stuck my tongue out slightly and he rolled his eyes.

"Make sure you actually sleep tonight." He stated before slipping out the door and closing it gently behind him.

I nodded and quickly got into bed.

The next morning was wild as I entered the cafeteria finding the cadets devided and once again, Eren and Jean were at the center of it.

I rolled up my sleeves and-

"Oi! Shitbricks if you keep at it not only are you going to be running fucking laps, you'll also be missing teeth. Don't test me." Everyone silently sat back down and I turned.

Levi looked barely alive, his skin was pale and his eye bags more pronounced.

"You okay?" I questioned and he just sighed before grabbing an apple and heading to the table.

I did the same and sat opposite him.

Erwin and Hanji both looked concerned as they looked between the two of us.

"Levi, did you get hurt bad last Night?"

"No. Just couldn't fucking sleep." He responded as he ran a hand through his hair.

"We have some...colourful people in our dungeon. Hanji told me you were both attacked last night.what happened?"

I quickly filled him in on the events and Erwin nodded slowly, perplexed.

"Well, in that case we can't have you leaving HQ alone. From now on the solo training you do will be indoors and someone will be with you-"

"What?! I understand your concern Commander but-"

"You both could have died last night. You're lucky that the two of you are experienced fighters. We can't take chances, Y/n. From now on you stay in HQ or travel with two guards." I backed down from his gaze and sighed.

"Fine." I huffed.

"Good. When you go into town you'll be incognito with me and Levi to guard you." I nodded.

"As for You, Levi. Take the day off."

"I can't. Got a full day." I rolled my eyes.

"Then I'll take your load and you can have a day off. You need to rest." I stated and Hanji smirked.

"Oh yay! Levi, I have no experiments or training. Looks like I'll take care of You!~"

His head snapped to look at Erwin who shrugged.

"Levi's not sick, Hanji. He just needs sleep but if you want to take him some food-"

"You could try my new pills! They-"

"Fat chance."

"Oh! But but-Erwin! He could-"

"I'm not getting involved. It's Levi's choice-"

"But...Science!"

I smiled as I watched Levi and Hanji plead their cases to Erwin. The poor commander looked to me with pleading eyes.

"Why doesn't y/n take Levi's food?" Hanji shared a glance with Erwin but I intervened before either of them could say something.

"Might as well since I'll be using Levi's office." He rose a brow.

"I never aggreed-"

"It's easier than going in and out carrying your papers and disturbing you." He seemed to consider protesting but sighed.

"Fine. Just...be quiet." I smiled.

"When am I not?" Hanji snickered.

"You weren't quiet last night." Erwins eyebrows rose and I left before he could interrogate me. Levi followed.

His reports were simple enough. All that was left to do was sign off some other letters and send them off.

I looked to the sleeping corporal with and felt my face heat up.

He looked adorable. Levi's stern expression was gone and he looked so...young and peaceful. You'd never imagine him as a badass titan killer.

His mouth hung slightly open and his hair had become a little messy.

A light tap sounded at the door and I stood and headed over when a hand took my wrist and pulled me down onto the bed.

"What the-"

"Stay." He groggily said. I rolled my eyes and stood.

"I can't ignore..." I saw his pleading eyes and sighed.

"Fine." I returned to the desk and Levi sat up engaging me in light conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
58.2K 1.1K 16
"I crave for you, (Y/N)...." Levi Ackerman and (Y/N) (L/N) have been friends since they became soilders in the Military. (Y/N) never had a crush on L...
2.6K 131 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
1.6K 42 7
"Hi my name is Y/n L/n and I am a school girl in Titan High... HECK NA! I am Y/n L/n from the S.S.A, a high class assassin and agent..." Meet y/n l...