Healing Hearts (bxb)

Door hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* 1979. After Tommy helps his cousin Jesse and his boyfriend escape the religious and homophobic to... Meer

The Cast
Chapter 1 - Cutting off your wings
Chapter 2 - Welcome to heaven, please take off your shoes
Chapter 3 - Town of the great
Chapter 4 - Steamy shower
Chapter 5 - Resisting pain
Chapter 6 - Thunder
Chapter 7 - Roles reversed
Chapter 8 - The Future begins now
Chapter 9 - London calling
Chapter 10 - Return the favor
Chapter 11 - It is for your own good
Chapter 12 - Need you by my side
Chapter 13 - Dance at Dawn
Chapter 14 - Adam and Eve
Chapter 15 - Dreams of Fortune
Chapter 16 - The normal agenda
Chapter 17 - I'm fine
Chapter 18 - Ending the world alone
Chapter 19 - Touch of a Lover
Chapter 20 - Just another moment
Chapter 21 - Summertime Sadness
Chapter 22 - My mirror, my soul
Chapter 23 - Fairytale in the woods
Chapter 24 - New Methods, new pain
Chapter 25 - The beginning of hate
Chapter 26 - Deal with a demon
Chapter 27 - Never letting go
Chapter 28 - Save the fallen angel
Chapter 29 - Love in conflict
Chapter 30 - The Newcomer
Chapter 31 - Kenneth the Great
Chapter 32 - Give yourself over
Chapter 33 - Love is in the air
Chapter 34 - Tired of fighting
Chapter 35 - Final goodbyes
Chapter 36 - Frozen Heart
Chapter 37 - Two magnets
Chapter 38 - The better, the worst
Chapter 39 - Losing your marbles
Chapter 40 - Nightmare
Chapter 41 - Taking a life
Chapter 42 - Suing the Devil
Chapter 43 - The Last Breath
Chapter 44 - The End
Epilogue
Patreon

Authors Note

2.4K 113 61
Door hannaZhrb

I...don't even know how to start...

...like genuinely I. am. speechless.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! AHHHH its finished!! 

And my heart is aching just thinking about the fact, that I will have to say goodbye to my babies now. I loved them so so fucking much it hurts!!!...I mean, there will be Patreon specials on them, but still....Tommy was such a big part of my life for the past few months, I'm literally trying not to bawl my eyes out right now. 

Okkkk uhhh I wanna thank some people! First off, I wanna thank all of you guys, really! Without your support, this book wouldn't have been possible. After the support I received when I wrote 'Loving the sin', I just had to continue this somehow. Sure, its still one of my smaller books (reads wise I mean), but probably my most treasured one and I have received so many lovely messages about it, I couldn't help but continue. 

I know this book was hard. It was hard to read and hard to write and god did I have to put many trigger warnings in it. I wanna apologize for all the things that happened in this book, but I'm not sorry. I'm sorry it was hard, that I am, but things like this happen or happened in real life and after I did some intense research before I started this book about conversion therapy, I knew I couldn't sugar-coat this. I know in reality, it is probably even worse, but I invented none of the methods, all of this has already happened. 

So lets think about all of those who had to stop at some point reading along, because those are my readers as well and I appreciate them. And all of you who pulled through, I hope this book helped you in some way, even if it was just for your entertainment. But I truly hope this means as much to just one of you as it does to me. Tommy is special to me, this story is special to me and I hate to let it go. 

Maybe I will do a book about Brian or Eric at some point, maybe even Wendy. But for now I have a new book waiting for me which I, and hopefully you, will love just as much. Wow it really sounds like this is my child or pet, but it really is. 

🔥SAVE THE DATE!!🔥 My new Book "Killing Swans" will be released ON THE 04th of December at 6 pm (CET, so Central European Time)

Short Description: 

After Henry got kicked out of his parents house, two years ago, he moved in with his new boyfriend Josh, who supports him and his career as a ballet dancer. Now, Henry finally gets hired by his first company, but something about him has changed over the years. There he meets Milo, a cocky, careless ballet dancer, that drives him utterly insane with his jokes and attitude as a whole. 

As we are experiencing his past and present, we slowly discover why Henry changed into the quiet and hardworking young man that he is today. What happens, when Henry slowly warms his cold heart for Milo? Will he chose him or his boyfriend Josh? 

So, that's that! I hope you guys are interested in this new book of mine and if you are, I will see you there. 

Until then, may your story also have a happy end and may your wounds heal into beautiful scars as well. 

Lots and Lots of Love - Hanna🌈💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

104K 8.9K 46
Being gay is a curse when the homophobia you grew up with was so bad that you're homophobic yourself. Especially when you're into unavailable guys li...
27K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...
29.3K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...