𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By VersachieAmour

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎🥺 More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝐔𝐧
𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐃𝐢𝐱
𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
Wassam

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐢𝐱

488 23 7
By VersachieAmour

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑 𝐚𝐦

"Hey my baby." I cooed picking up Xavien and patted his back rocking him softly. "It's okay mommy's here."

He just continued to cry I continued bouncing him as I called Remy.

"I don't know what you did to my son but he won't stop crying."

He laughed, "Lemme see em."

I sat in the rocking chair making Zay face the camera as Remy started talking.

"Hey lil man," soon as the words came out his mouth Zae had the gummiest smile on his face.

"I just know not." I mugged Remy.

"He love his daddy." He smiled.

"He really said fuck me.." I pouted.

"He love you he need you to live." He laughed.

"Woww so basically if you could breast feed I'd be useless. Noted." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe he know you think he funny looking Heavyn."

I laughed, "He not ugly look at him." I smiled kissing the top of his head softly. "My Poodah butt is tute."

"Poodah butt?" Remy scrunched up his face, "thats why he not fucking with you stupid ass name."

"Boy fuck you, you call him took took." I mugged.

"Poodah though?"

"Bye Remell." I rolled my eyes and he laughed as I hung up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back and I laid him down to take a picture.

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝒀𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑰 2𝒔

I smiled as Nahmur reacted to it.

I finally got Xavien to go to sleep I went downstairs to get me some food.

"No I ain't these other hoes, and boy you let me knoowww, Baby all I gotta say nobody get they way faster. Claiming your here to stay we'll see how it plays, actor. Boy you say you done with games and more. We gotta get deeper now deeper and deeper now." I sung lowly looking at my phone contemplating on calling Remy dumb ass.

"I want to give in but scared to rely, i want to feel good but you ain't right sometimes...But it can't go to waste any nigga who could take ya place.." I sung a little later cause I felt that shit when I opened my eyes Remy was watching me intently and my stupid ass almost fell out the stool I was sitting on. "Boy make yo presence known bout gave me a fucking heart attack." I laughed holding my chest.

He looked at me and smiled apologetically.

"I won't waste my good love procrastinating with youuuu. Oh No Noo. And you never say I dipped on you stood by you cause I had to as broken as you were I felt like I had to protect you.."

I sung to myself eating the rest of my food.

"Ion know how to say this so imma just say what feels right." He started and I nodded. "Ion wanna relationship, I ain't ready for one and it ain't fair to you to string you along while I figure this shit out. If you wanna move on ion blame you, I wouldn't wanna wait either. I love you with my whole heart and I don't see myself with nobody but you. But right now I ain't stable enough to be the man you need. I wanna get better for me not because ion wanna lose you, cause imma grow to hate you and my son deserves better than that." He looked at me, "just promise me you won't take him away from me.."

I nodded, feeling hurt and defeated.

"Sai," he reached for me and I pulled away. "I deserve that," he nodded.

I just stared at him biting my cheek to keep from crying ion even know why I was about to cry.

"Comere Sai.."

"I'm okay.." I said dryly I turned away singing again.

"Cause what I needed you was missing. Two can play the game I ain't tripping. Cause you thought that I would staaayyy! Now yo ass gon paayyyyy! Cant teach an old dog new tricks AINT gon be the one you screwin' you made your bed boy you better lay in it."

"Saiyr talk to me.." he said gently pulling my face to his. "I love you, I swear I do."

"Then why you keep leaving and hurting me.." i say softly as tears started falling down my face.

He wiped them kissing my lips repeatedly. "Ion mean to Sai, that's just how I've been taught to love.. it ain't easy unlearning this shit." He held my body to his kissing the top of my head.

"Don't go.."

"I dont want to but-"

"You don't have to.."

"Sai, this ain't right to you."

"Okay just hold me till I fall asleep."

He chuckled softly, "aight I got you."

*the first song was Deeper by Summer Walker. The second one was Fairy Tale By Inaya Lamis and the last one was Old Dog New Trick By Peppa Pig😌*

I smiled as he lifted me up and carried me to the room. I woke up to Remy rocking Xavien saying sumthing lowly.

Bout 15 minutes later they was slumped I smiled taking a picture of them.

I want a daughter she gon love her mommy 😒.

I decided to call my favorite pan lover.

"Andrison," she laughed, "wait I can't breathe repeat it."

"If I was dropped off by a stork he needa come collect me I hate it here."

She screamed.

"You think we came from birds?"

"Duhhh, why you think we gotta have the birds and the bees talk." He said it so seriously I couldn't help but laugh.

"You right." She laughed.

"God son getting so handsome, finally yo genes kicked in." She joked wiping her eyes. "Sai, I love that fucking kid."

"He act like yo goofy ass."

"He do, don't it." She scrunched her face up laughing.

Next thing I know Trey was in there.

Heavyn flipped the camera.

"What's this I hear about a Hitman sum shit around my sons.

Miyagi sighed and handed him a bag for Andrison and Akari.

He licked his lips looking over at Heavyn coming closer to the camera it and it went on pause.

"Whats ya name lul mama."

"Hitman sum shit, at your service."

I just know she grinning.

"Yeen no man."

"Correct, but if the price is right I'll hit em."

He laughed.

"So you got you a build a dyke?"

"Boy I should smack the piss out you." I said.

"I wish you'd try it bitch."

"On 4 watch how you speak to Sai, I'll beat you black and blue in fronna yo sons, bitch don't play wimme." She said coming back in the camera.

"What?" She rolled her eyes "he gon come in this muhfucka smelling like boiled hotdog water and dog shit and gon have the audacity to check sumbody he needa go check his ass into a doctors office and see a fucking Hygienist." She mugged.

He came back in for the bags I guess.

"Ion want her around my kids Yagi."

"I hear you, but if she's apart of my life she gon be apart of theirs.."

"What-" he chuckled and I watched Heavyn. He started to say sum but before I knew it the phone was put down and Miyagi was begging Heavyn to stop.

"I'm sorry, he was talking shit." She laughed as Miyagi pulled her off.

"He wasn't gon hit me." Miyagi sighed.

"Oh he won't gon get the chance, As a female I know a female when I see one. So," she shrugged.

"Heavyn is it? Don't let me catch you."

She nodded nonchalantly "if it's pressure apply it otherwise take them open threats on." She shrugged looking at something.

"It's the fact youn let nobody play you for me." I laughed.

"Ain't no bitch in me." She laughed

"Come on we gotta go."

She smirked, "my favorite friend imma call you later aight."

I nodded "I love you."

"I love you too dummy."

"You won't listen to YB but you'll bump X?"

"Yes, ain't nothing wrong with him he was beating ass. Plus I can relate to some of his music."

"If you listen to YB you'll relate."

"He rap about that herp he contracted? 'Cause I can't relate."

He shook his head.

"Youn wanna hear him but you sit in here crying to Giveon nem?" He smacked his teeth.

"Boy you know what he better be that good the way you on his tip." I mugged going on my phone.

"Stop playing on my top Saiyr."

"How imma play on ya-"

He glared at me.

"You not scaring shit." I glared back laughing as he got up.

"I gotta go," he stretched before kissing the top of Xavien's head then my cheek leaving out.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

Sway stood up putting his hand over his heart.

"My names Tysheem and I'm addiction to big booty bitches." He laughed, "how'd I do?"

"You think you funny?" Heavyn mugged, "anyways I'm proud of you. I know this wasn't easy for you and I'm glad you're doing this." She cheesed.

"You gon join me?"

"Uhh Nuhh, I'll support you though." She shook her head.

"You left a big family home to come live in the ran down crackhouse?" Malaysia turned her nose up.

"It's a fixer upper like him." Some girl smiled.

"Who are you?" Heavyn pinched her brows together.

"Ad-"

"You fucking him?" Malaysia cut her off and she looked around in confusion.

"I beg your pardon."

"You too near me not to hear me."

She rolled her eyes and Malaysia nodded.

"Heard you."

Heavyn looked at the girl then back at me. "For your sake I hope this ain't the reason you going to them classes." She shrugged walking in the living room.

"I'm Addilyn, I'll be your sponsor." She smiled sweetly.

"How long you been clean?" Miyagi asked.

"3 years."

She nodded and sized her up walking away.

"You must be an amazing person." She smiled.

"Sumn like that."

"So what do you struggle with the most?"

"Percs, Lean, D'ussé, Hennessy."

She nodded "what triggers you the most?"

"What does this ha-"

"Remell, you can't overcome your addiction if you don't wanna talk about it."

"Its not that simple, plus I'm doing-"

"You addicted to drinking and popping percs so you thought being around it was gon help you?"

I mugged her, "you see me sippin sum? Poppin sum?"

"If you not gon take your sobriety seriously neither will I." She huffed leaving out as Sachie came in with Xavien.

"Here you go."

I just looked at her as she sat his car seat and diaper bag down on the table.

"Addilyn called said you were having a housewarming.." she looked around.. "you building this bitch up huh? Cause she needs work."

"It's not that bad." Heavyn laughed. "Look at my child." She smiled getting Xavien out his car seat.

𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐂 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝😌. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭? 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞😭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲😌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.1K 11
"I Didn't See You Coming."
44.1K 2K 31
" 𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗀�...
161K 11.7K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌