Beintehaa

By TheRebelll

A bunch of short stories Read the book to find out the different definitions of Love and the trials that come... More

Introduction
💞1-Sirf Tum (Only You)💞
💞
💞
💞
😍Book Covers😍
Note

💞

967 24 46
By TheRebelll

Days kept passing but the situation and atmosphere in the Malik Villa is still the same as it had been before.
The only thing that changed is the relation between Noor and Aaliya. They both became quite close in the last few days.

But since few days, Aaliya used to feel insecure whenever Arham used to take stand for Noor against Phupho as Phupho even after so much humiliation didn't came back to her senses and would not leave a chance to insult Noor and Noor noticed this. And so she decided to talk to Aaliya.

Their Conversation

N :- "Aaliya. I want to talk to you." Noor said standing infront of Aaliya who was folding her clothes.

A :- "Umm. Yaa say."

N :- "Aaliya listen. I know you are feeling insecure with Arham taking stand for me. And I understand. No girl would ever want to share her husband even in her darkest of dreams. And so I am telling you, you don't need to worry. I and Arham know each other from our childhood just like you both know eachother from childhood. But we have never been that close and met at few occasions only. It is only a piece of paper which bonded us together and that too for a short time. I won't say that Arham is yours only and all that. Because that is for him to decide. He is not a thing which I can give you that too when neither me nor you are his owner. I am just saying don't be worried because of me. I don't know about others or the girl he loves."

A :- "I understand. Thanks for talking to me. And can we be friends?"

N :- "Sure. I would love to."

A :- "That's great."

N :- " Aaliya. Now we are friends and so I am telling this to you as a friend. Try your best to make him fall in love with you but if he loves someone else and the other person loves him back then forget him or atleast try to do so and move on. I am not telling you to back off right now itself , try all you want but at the end if he truly loves that girl and the girl loves him back then it's your que to know that there is someone else for you. Don't hurt yourself and also don't break someone else's love."

A :- "Don't worry. That situation won't arrive. Because I know I will win his heart at last. I will love him more than that girl. I wont give up on him. Our Nikkah might have been done in childhood but still we are bounded by it."

N :- "Aaliya sometimes it's better to let that person go who doesn't return your feelings."

A :- "It's is easy to say Noor. What would you do if the one whom you love, loves someone else?"

N :- "I know what you are asking me indirectly. And my answer is I don't love Arham right now but if I start loving him in whatever time is left and realized it then I will try to woo him and mind it Aaliya at that time I won't see that you are my friend because everyone has right over love. If he loves you back or that girl whom he loves returns his feelings then I will step back. But if that girl doesn't love him back then I won't stop trying. Then I will try my best to show him how much he means to me. And by chance if he loves me back then Aaliya I would fight against you too. I will fight against everyone if my feelings were to be returned by him. I won't become the queen of kindness or sacrificial goat if he loves me back because then not only mine but two more lives will be ruined. I won't become tyag ki Devi (queen of sacrifice) just because you are my friend or because of some other reason or what will people say. All this only if he loves me back but if he doesn't love me and loves someone else. Then I will also not become the villain of their story."

A :- "So you mean to say if you  love him, you will fight against me?"

N :- "Yes"

A :- "Friends die for each other, not stand against each other for a man."

N :- "Then will you step back because that fact applies on both the sides and to both the friends?"

A :- "Never. Why would I? We were nikkahfied in our childhood."

N :- "Then how can you expect it from the other person? And if something like this happens which I don't think will ever happen then I won't be fighting you over a man but I will be standing up for my love. I won't hold any grudges against you."

A :- "I think we are better off as just housemates. You are a guest in our house and I will appreciate it to be like that only."

N :- "I won't argue on it. Because it is true."

Saying that Noor turned to move out of Aaliya's room and sawArham standing there. He had heard everything. Every single word. And he was shocked. Aaliya also turned to see why Noor was still in her room and saw Arham. She was surprised but not worried that if had heard everything. Because she meant all that she said.

Noor came forward and stood infront him and said, "Itna mat socho. Maine jo kaha vo mein tab karungi jab mujhe tumse pyar hoga aur abhi hua nhi hai. Aur agar tumhari kismat achi hui to baki bache time mein hoga bhi nahi. Lekin agar hogaya to phir mein bhi nahi keh sakti mein kis had tak chali jaungi tumhe mere pyaar ka ehsaas dilaane." (Don't think too much. Whatever I said will happen only if I fall in love with you and I haven't fallen in love with you yet. And if your luck is on your side then I won't fall in love with you in whatever time is left but if I start loving you then even I don't know what I will do to show you my love.)

Arham was shellshocked with her words. His face become pale at her words. He didn't like a particular sentence the most. Noor noticed his face and said,

"Don't worry I won't become villain in your love story or harm someone or do blackmailing or do something wrong. That's not me." Saying this much she left from there. Arham was still standing there not moving an inch. He heard something breaking and saw a pot fell from the table and broke.

Aaliya came towards him and said,
"Aap ne ab sab kuch sun hi liya hai to acha hi hua. Aur maine kaha har ek lafz sach hai. Mein haar nahi manungi."
(Now you might have heard everything and that's good. And i mean whatever I said. I am not backing down.)

Arham was in no mood to reply her but it was important for her to know that he belongs to someone else. Since when even he himself doesn't know. Since the time he understood what Love is, he has loved only one person. Even before he knew the meaning of Love, he had a special place for Her in her heart. Infact his whole heart is Hers. And so it was very important for Aaliya to know that Arham can never be anyone else's. And so he warned her in a poetic tone. But then Aaliya was also not one to back out atleast after what she has decided.

Arham :-
"Koshishe chahe kitni hi karlo,
Khali hath hi lautogi,
Minnate chahe kitni hi karlo,
Mere dil ko kesi manaogi..."

(However times you try,
You will return empty handed,
However much you pray,
How will you pacify my heart...)

Aaliya:-
"Koshishe meri kamyab hogi,
Na ho tab tak chain se na bethungi,
Minnate bhi mukamal hogi,
Apne irade se mein na hatungi,
Dua'on mein maine sirf tumhe,
Mahino se manga hai,
Isliye to rab ne sirf mujhe,
Tumse Bandha hai.."

(I will succeed{my persistence will pay off},
Until then I won't sit quietly,
My wish, my prayers will be answered,
I won't change my decision,
I have asked only for you since months in my prayers,
That's why my Lord, tied only me to you..)

Arham:-
"Dua'on mein maine sirf usein
manga hai,
Mahino se hi nahi par salon se
chaha hai,
Ye rishta rab ki marzi nahi
Mera imtihan hai,
Chahe kitni aaye jaye, mere liye vahi
Mera jahaan hai..."

(I have asked for only Her in my prayers,
Not just since months but since years I want{love} her,
This relation is not God's will,
But it is my test,
However many comes and goes, for me only She is my world..)

"Uss jahaan ko bhi bhul jayenge aap,
Mujhe Dil de ke to dekhiye janaab,
Bas ek mouka to deke dekhe ek baar,
Aapko rakhungi khush beshumaar.."

(You will forget that world too,
Try giving me your heart once,
Just give me one chance,
I will keep you very happy..)

"Dil mera mere pass hito hai nahi,
Vo to uske pass chupa betha hai kahi,
Meri har sans bhi uski dhadkano se  chalti hai,
Meri ruh bhi uske na milne ka sochke marti hai..."

(My heart is only not with me,
It is hidden somewhere with Her,
My each breathe is synchronized with Her heartbeats,
Even my soul dies thinking of not having her with me..)

"Kismat mein likha kaise badal
payenge,
Khud ke sath kya aap mujhe bhi
tadpayenge,
Aapke kehne se hum nahi
darjayenge,
Iss baar to ab hum apko jitke
dikhayenge..."

(How will you change what is written in destiny,
Will you make me wait{crave} along with yourself,
I won't be afraid with your words,
I will win this time and show you..)

"Khudse kiya har vada hum
nibhayenge,
Uske like to hum puri Kainat se
ladjayenge,
Kismat ko bhi apne aage hum
jukayenge,
Kyunki uske bina to hum vese bhi
marjayenge..

Jis Pyaar me haar or jeet ho,
Vo Pyaar hi nahi,
Pyaar mein koi haar gaye ho,
Aisa suna he kahi.."

(I will keep every promise I made to myself,
I will fight the whole world for Her,
I will even make destiny bend in front of me,
Because I will anyhow die without Her..

The Love in which there is victory and loosing, is not true love only,
Have you ever heard that someone failed or lost in Love..)

She had no reply to give now. It seemed as if it was not possible to convince him.

"Kitne khudgarz haina aap. Aap meri zindagi kyu bigad rahe hai kisi aur ke liye. Humne kya bigada hai aapka?"
Aaliya said.
(You are so selfish. You are spoiling my life for someone else. How have I wronged you?)

"Aaliya nikkah bachpan mein hua tha jab mujhe uska matlab tak nahi pata tha. Aur tumhare yaha aane ke pehle din hi maine tumhe sab kuch bata diya tha. Maine tumse na to koi janmo janmo ke juthe vade kiye hai na hi koi juthe sapne dikhaye hai. Phir maine tumhari zindagi kaise bigadi. Tumhari zindagi tumhare hath mein hain. Mujhpe ilzam mat dalo.
Maine tumhe pehle hi bata diya tha ki main kisi aur se Mohabbat karta hu."
Arham was furious hearing her blaming him when he had told her everything in the beginning itself.
(Aaliya nikkah was done in childhood when I didn't even knew it's meaning
I had told you everything on your first day here itself. I have never given you fake promises nor did I encouraged your thoughts. Then how did I spoil your life. Your life is in your hands. Don't blame me. I had informed you prior only that I love someone else.)

"Aakhir kya hai aisa usme jo mujhme nahi? Nikkah ek bandhan hai jise aap thukra nahi sakte. Aur agar aap usse itna hi chahte hai to thik hai aap usse bhi nikkah karle. Mujhe koi aapti nahi hai. Aapko aapki Mohabbat mil jayegi. Mujhe meri." Aaliya said desperately trying to convince Arham.
(What is it in her that I don't have? Nikkah is a bond that you can't deny. And if you love her so much then marry her too. I don't have any problem. You will get your love and I will get mine.)

Arham chuckled lightly as if he was mocking her and said with a dead look looking in her eyes,
"Tumhe pata hai Aaliya agar vo tumhari jagah hoti to vo mujhse chahe kitna bhi pyaar karti hoti mujhe dusri shaadi ka kbhi nahi kehti. Aur agar dusri shaadi tak baat aa bhi jaye to vo mujhe pehle divorce de deti. Vo apne liye stand lena janti hai. Aur mujhe hairaniyat ho rahi hai ki agar tumhare hi khayalat aise he to tum baccho ko kya padati hogi? Tum to teacher hona. Unhe sahi galat ki raah par chalna tumhe hi sikhana hota hai na. Phir tum dusri shaadi ki baat kaise kare sakti ho. Usse dard aur jalan ke bina kuch nahi milta. Kisi bhi musibat ke liye dusri shaadi raasta nahi hai. Aur mein kabhi bhi apne aap ko baat nahi sakta. Arham pe sirf uski Arham-e-Jaan ka hakh hai. Aur tum Aaliya mujhse pyaar nahi karti. Tumhe bas mujhse infatuation hai. Kyunki tumhare nazariye se hum nikkah mein hai. Bas aur kuch bhi nahi. Aaliya khud ke liye stand lena sikho. Aur sahi jagah aur sahi Insaan ke samne apni ye willpower dikhao. Sab kuch apne papa ke kehne par karna band karo. Mana vo bade hai lekin zaroori nahi vo jo kuch bhi kahe vo sahi ho. Aur agar sahi ho to shayad vo humare liye galat ho sakta hai. Duniya ke baare mein sochna band karo. Log kya kahenge usse darna bandh karo. Aur ha Mohabbat mein sodebazi nahi ki jati."
(You know what Aaliya, if She would have been at your place then even if she loved me to no ends she would never tell me for second marriage. And even if the matter comes to second marriage then she would have divorced me first. She knows to take stand for herself. If your thinking is such then I don't know what you teach your students. Afterall you are a  teacher. You are the one to make them understand right and wrong. Then how can you talk about second marriage. You get only pain and jealousy from it. Second marriage is never the solution to any problem, never. And I can never share myself. Only Arham's Life(his love) has right on Arham. And Aaliya you don't love me. You are just infatuated with me. Because according to your are Nikkah. That's it and nothing else. Aaliya learn to take stand for yourself. And show this willpower of yours infront of the right person and at the right time. And stop doing everything that your father tells you to. I know he is our elder but that doesn't mean that he is always right and even if he is then it might not be right for us. Stop thinking about the world, about what people will say. And yes, there is no bargaining in Love.)

Arham left from there and went to his room. Aaliya was stunned hearing his words because even though she might deny it but somewhere his words were true only. Does she really Love him? If yes then how can she talk about second marriage? Why it didn't feel wrong? Was this really infatuation? Is she really worried about what people will say about a divorcee? Is that what is bothering her? She was in her thoughts when a knock on her door was heard. She looked up and found Asad standing there. He came inside slowly with his hands in his pockets.

"Aunty(Arham's mom) is calling you down."

Aaliya nodded her head and started moving out of the room. Just when she was about to cross the door, she heard Ahad's voice.

"Kya sachme tumhe uski dusri shaadi se koi dikkat nahi? Mujhe hairaniyat hoti hai tumhari soch par. Duniya mein kitni ladkiyan roz roz marti hai apne shohar ko dusri biwi ke saath dekhkar. Jinme se zyadatar majboor hoti hai. Aur unhe majboor karnewale bhi log hi hai. Khaas kar tumhari jaisi sochvale log. Mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi."
(You really don't have any problem with his second marriage? I am shocked with your thinking. There are so many girls in this world who die everyday seeing their husband with their second wife. Out of which most are helpless. And they are helpless because of people, because of society. Especially people with thinking like yours. I didn't expect this from you.)
And Arham walked out after this with disappointment on his face meanwhile Aaliya stood there frozen.

Many might not agree with me on my thoughts about polygamy. And thats alright. These are my thoughts. And I do believe strongly that no reason ever is enough for polygamy. It is never the solution to any problem. I don't intend to offend anyone. But this is me. Almost 93 out of 100 polygamous marriages turns out to be disaster. Wives suffer. We need more of the people who can understand this. Who can refuse for polygamy.

I wish for that time when no polygamous marriages exist. I have read a lot about it and in most of the cases the women's condition is pathetic.

So one more chapter down. What are your thoughts about it? Comment below.

What do you think about the following characters' behaviour r thinking?

Asad

Aaliya

Noor

Arham

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 35 13
Ashlesha, I promise you. You will fall for me one day! This story is fiction based, there are no such characters and incidents. language- Hinglish
116K 3.8K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...
38.5K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
1.7K 68 31
You all have heard that love takes test, yes you have heard the truth, this story also based on. This story is a love story, Imtihaan ishq ka... Wher...