[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

By Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only 😅 "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Season 2, Chapter 32

6.7K 302 220
By Alpha_Creator

[I will referring to Eret as he, I hope you guys don't mind.]

He sat there in his throne bored, his head resting on his palm. "Fundy?" He called out.

"Yes, Eret?" He asks.

"I've been hearing this Reaper person in some villages, you've met her right?" Eret asks him.

Fundy flinches a bit, " yes. Why if I may ask?"

"I want to meet that person, " he says.

"W-what?!" Fundy exclaimed loudly surprising Eret. Realising his mistake he apologises.

"Ever since I've heard about her, I've been curious. They say they resemble Death yet she save your life from Dream am I correct?" He questions him.

Fundy says, "the others are a bit protected of her, especially Tommy/Techno. Why do you want to meet her anyway?" He asks him.

"I wang to see if that person is death or salvation."

____________________________________

You've been practising summoning your weapon secretly, but nothing is coming out but sparks and sparkles. You let out a sigh as you sat on the ground. 'Should I have told someone about this? Only Dream and Fundy knows this, should I tell Techno?...' You thought in your head.

You heard some shuffle from the leaves, so you quickly stand up and get ready into a fighting stance.

"Don't worry, it's me." Fundy comes out from behind the tree.

"Fundy?" You ask, "what are you doing here?"

"Erm... You see, Eret wants to meet you." Fundy told you.

"Eret?" You ask him. 'Why do Eret want to meet me?'

"Absolutely not!" A voice exclaimed, you and Fundy see Wilbur walking towards you.

"I knew you two went to the end but I didn't know that you're this already close," Wilbur said. He looks at Fundy, "and you, you're planning to make her meet a traitor?"

Fundy looks up at him, "he has no ill intentions of whatsoever! He's just.. Curious, " he says, trying to find words.

"Curious?" Wilbur asks. "Curiosity could lead to something Fundy. She's a fragile woman Fundy, " he says.

Both of you and fundy looks at each other with a disbelief face.[their face: ಠ_ಠ]

"The fuck?" You accidentally let out a swear, surprising the two of them. [Wil and Fundy: ∑(º _ º l|l)]

"Sorry sorry, " you quickly apologise. "Wilbur, I am capable of taking care of myself."

"No you're not, " Wilbur says. "There is one time you almost get caught, but lucky your brother is there. When you and Skeppy meet up, Techno has to go with you."

"Then why won't you go with me then if you're that worried?" You glare at him.

"Why would I go to that.. Darned castle?" He says. "And don't look at me like that, young lady?"

"Please do I like the fire in her eyes, " Fundy suddenly blurted out.

"Dream would like it more- what?" Wilbur questions himself. "Anyway, you're not going there."

"Is that so?" You ask him.

"Yes, " Wilbur stated.

"Fundy, " you called him, "get the ropes."

"Wait what--?!"

3 minutes later

You and Fundy tied up Wilbur as you drag him towards Eret's castle. He walks behind you with a displeasure look.

"This is not funny, " Wilbur says with a deadpan face.

"It's a once in a lifetime experience, Wilbur." You said you to him.

"What do you mean its a one it's once in a lifetime experience?!!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Yeah dad, don't be a wuss," Fundy says, causing Wilbur to groan. "Are you sure you're dragging him like that?" He asks you.

"If we're walking, he's walking too." You said you him, "unless you have a horse then we could-"

"Stop!!" Wilbur screamed. He sighs, "I swear your sadistic side is reminding me of Dream..." He mumbles quietly.

"You want me to blow up Manberg too?" You joked then realize your words. 'Oh shit, I spoke too soon. Oh no, ' you begin panicking with a calm expression.

"Please don't, " Fundy days as his ears hang low.

"Yeah, let's not do that," Wilbur says as his sweatdrop.

You three arrive at Eret's castle. You three enter the castle but Fundy stops you once you arrive at a giant door.

"I'll take Wilbur from here, " Fundy says as he grabs Wilbur.

"I'll go alone there?"  You ask him.

Fundy nods, you sigh and nod in understanding. You lower down your hood as you open the giant doors, Fundy closing it after you enter.

You saw a man sitting on his throne, 'Eret look different here...' You thought on your mind.

"Welcome, Reaper am I correct? Tommy's sister?" He asks you with a grin.

'Last time they know me as Wilbur's sister, now they knew me as Tommy's sister...' "Yes, I am in fact the Reaper." You said to him.

"My, such a mysterious person." He says.

"What did you want?" You ask him seriously.

"No need to get serious, " he stands up as he walks down from his throne, going towards you. "I just want to have, a friendly chit chat I suppose."

You looked at him, your eyes dangerously glowing golden, "I did not come here for shits and giggles, Eret."

"My, " he mumbles as he looks at you with a bit of fright  "your eyes remind me of George for a second."

"George?" You ask him. "What does he have to do anything with my eyes?'

He just smiles, " follow me, deary," He said as he ignores your question as he goes somewhere.

You then follow him with displeasure written on your face. You follow him into the balcony as he stares into the sunset.

"What kind of anime scene is this shit?.." You mumble under your breath.

"This is Dream's land, " he said. "All of this is his yet he allows us to live." He looks at Manberg, "Wilbur once ruled that nation, now it's Jschlatt, who doesn't care about anything but power. Fooling around like a bunch of drunkards."

"What's is that have to do with me?" You also him.

"Will you help to renew this nation, Reaper?" He asks you.

"No, " you said quickly. "I am entitled as the embodiment of Death by the gods and by those people. I am no salvation but a side character." You said to him.

"A side character?" He asks. "What do you mean?"

"Pogtopia will mostly do the work, yes? I'm here to watch and judge. Whether their soul will reap or will be resurrected, " you actually don't know if you could do that, but you pray that he'll believe your words.

"Then let me propose an alliance with you and you only, " he said to you. "I'll offer my soul as an exchange, " he added making surprise.

'Isn't this what he said in Bad's server? Why is he saying that here in the Dream SMP?' You thought. "Soul offering is not a joke Eret." You said to him.

"I know, ” he said seriously. " if I've ever betrayed you, you can take my life any time you would like."

"What's your reason for this proposal?" You asks.

"I'm not saying I'm blaming you, but when you first came here, everyone is started to act unusually. Jschlatt is been a bit kinder these days, then he'll explode in a second. The Manberg hasn't made a move yet and it's making me worried, " Eret says as he looks at the horizon.

'Could it be that Jschlatt and his person are fighting for control?... I feel like Bad already noticed it...' You thought in your head. You let out a sigh "fine, I'll make an alliance with you." You said.

His face brightens, "alright then, it's nice doing business with you, Reaper." He holds his hand out.

"Likewise, " you shook his head as he grips yours.

A scene then flashes in Eret's head like a flash as you two let go of each other's hand.
[Flash warning?]

'What is this?... Did this happens before?' He thought.

"Eret?" You called him.

He looks at you, "it's nothing, I'll escort you through the door." He says, which you nod in reply.

As the two of you exit the throne room, Wilbur started saying profanities at him. Making you facepalm and Eret's sweatdrop.

____________________________________

George let out a groan, it's hard talking to his person and letting him control fifty percent of his mind and body "How the hell am I suppose to know who's awake...?"

"George?" Bad knocks ok his door.

"Come in Bad, ” he says.

Bad, who knows that his person is awake, enters and says, "I've never told you this but I think you'll be happy to know that one of you is also awake."

George quickly stood up from his seat, "who is it?" He asks quickly as one of his eyes shined golden.

Bad looks at him and says, "you remember [Y/n] the Reaper right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 966 30
King Phil was in the war fighting with the nether king, until he founds two little boys wondering around. The war usually brings chaos, but this time...
47.7K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...
226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
1.9M 45.5K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...