Chapter 26

Skeppy walks to a field full of flowers as he sat in the middle, "[Y/n]... We will meet again right?" He asks as he holds the ender dragon egg in his arms.

He doesn't know if he's hallucinating or not bit he saw a faint figure, they're [h/c] swaying with the wind. They smile at him and said, "I shall come back, please, wait for me." It then faded away. [Does this words seems familiar?]

He doesn't care if his mind and ears are playing tricks on him, he smiles and looks at the sky. "I will, I will wait for you, Reaper."

____________________________________

"Are you planning to come back to the roleplay?" You read one of the questions from your stream chat. "Probably, I mean we are still working on how we will do that. I didn't actually expect that Sapnap will shoot me," you said as you let out a chuckle.

123Irandom_User:
I can't believe sapnap do that 😠

"Please don't hate the sweet bab, " you told them. "He's a sweet dude, he apologises to me after the roleplay and even orders me, McDonald, as a peace offering. Which is what I'm eating right now, " you said as you laugh a little.

Zak divided to call you on discord, which now happens very often. "Zak?" You answer his call.

"[Yyyy/nnnnnnn], " Skeppy whine as if he's crying. "Come baaaaack...." His voice getting any second.

"I'm not dead yet Skeppy, well not in real life." You said to him as you chuckle.

"But I wanna roleplay with you, " he started whining loudly.

"We'll talk about it later okay? I don't want a child crying here, " you said go him.

"Child?" Skeppy questions your choice of words. "That's Tommy, not me, " he said to you.

You let out a wheeze, "hhhhhhhhhhh....." You started sounding like a squirrel on a moving airplane.

Skeppy laughs along too, coughing in a few lines because of how funny you sound. "You okay dude?"

You manage to compose yourself, "yup." You cleared your throat as you started reading more chats or donations.

"Emilia underscore not underscore found ask what happened to the ender egg?" You said to Skeppy. "Thank you for the donation Emilia, " you said.

"Oh, the egg..." Skeppy mumbles.

"You sounded off, " you said to him. "What happened to the egg?" You ask him. "What happened to my baby, Skeppy?"

Skeppy is drinking water and when he heard the word baby, he spits out the water and started coughing. "You're baby is fine [Y/n]!! I promise!" He exclaimed he's saying the truth. "I'm taking care of it with uncle Tommy and uncle Tubbo, " he said.

You burst out of laughing, "uncle Tommy and uncle Tubbo." You started wheezing again.

"You made me panic!!! You literally sounded like a mother!!" Skeppy screed at you.

Dream suddenly joins in, "who's the father?"

"Dream what-" you got cut off.