Season 2, Chapter 31

Fun fact: the author thinks that Skeppy's and Reaper's theme song is Sweater Wheather.

"So uhm, " Skeppy started as you two sat beside each other awkwardly. "It's nice to see you, Reaper." He says as he chuckles nervously.

"It's nice to see you too Skeppy, " you said to him with a smile.

"So uhm, I wanted to give you this." He gave you the ender dragon egg.

"You have the egg?!" you exclaimed as you hold the warm egg in your arms.

"Yeah, I'm guessing that you didn't see the egg in the end?" He also you which you nod in reply. "I don't actually remember how I got that in my inventory. Whenever I think about using it, my heart is filled with guilt. Then when I saw you, I have the urge to give this to you, " he said honestly.

'Is it the past roleplay?' You thought in your head. "Thank you, I suppose." You said as you pet the egg. "Don't worry, mommy is here." You said as you laugh to yourself.

"Mommy?" Skeppy asks with a laugh. "Who's the father? Fundy?" He also with a laugh. He couldn't help but admit that he doesn't want to see you with Fundy often.

"Bro no!" You smack him on the arm, flustered.

"Ow!!” Skeppy exclaimed, " what was that for?!" He asks holding his arm.

"Don't say such things!" You said to him as your face is strawberry red.

"Aww, why? Is Reaper flustered?" He makes these baby noises which causes you to smack him more. "Stop it!!"

You let out a huff as you look away, "you've better been taking care of my baby while I was away." You said to him half-jokingly.

"Of course, didn't I say I'll wait for you?" He asks subconsciously. Not being aware of his words he sat there with confusion in his face. [I think these words are mention at the end of season 1]

"What?" You ask him with wide eyes. "Wait for me?" You questioned him.

"I-I don't know why came out of my mouth," Skeppy says nervously. "Anyway, " he clears his throat as he put something on your head.

You touch the object on your head which seems to be leaves and petals. "A flower crown?" You ask him.

"I know it's weird, I don't know what to give you since I feel like you don't like diamonds or something.." He says quickly that it leads him stuttering.

You let out a laugh as you remove your hand and your mask, catching Skeppy off guard. "Are you sure are you're going to take that off?" He asks panicking.

"Of course, you've seen my face before." You said as you keep the egg in the inventory. You then stand up as you are started running towards the field.

"Where are you going?!" Skeppy asks you as he runs after you.

"Try catching me you slowpoke!" You said as you look at him, laughing a little.

[Sketch done by me. No, steal or use]

Skeppy looks at you in awe at first before grinning and chases after you. "Come here Reaper!"

The two of you started chasing each other around the field. Laughing, mocking, teasing and enjoying the time you two have. Both of you then went back to the lace where you both sat on and rest.

You put your mask and hood on again and begin thinking. 'Bad says something about their person sleeping inside of them... He also said that Skeppy says that he somehow recognize me...' You thought in your head. "Skeppy?" You called him.

"Hmm?" He looks at you.

"Have you've been seeing stuff lately? Like a vision or something?" You ask him, hoping that he won't question it.

He thinks for a moment, "I've been seeing stuff, " he says. "I remember when this person is teasing me about revealing their face. I remember getting worried about them because of an intruder. I remember getting tackled in a warm hug by that person, " he says all of the things that he could see. "Is it you?" He asks you.

Your eyes widen before looking away, "what if it was me?" You mumbled ask.

Skeppy looks at you for a moment before smiling, "then that great!" He let out a laugh.

You look at him surprised, "what?" You questioned his answer.

"If you're that person then I'm glad! The vision that you always see, the reason that you're remembering them because you cherish them, right?" He asks you with a toothy grin.

You look at him in astonishment before looking away again, "I suppose..."

"Then I'm glad that I spend my life with you Reaper, along with Bad too." He says to you.

"Your boyfriend you mean?" You ask him with a shit-eating grin on your face.

"He's not my boyfriend! Stop it!" Skeppy exclaimed to you, flustered.

Both of you started talking about more stuff, your days, your talks, some interesting stuff that happens. Mimicking some people in the SMP.

"And Techno be like, " Hey Dream! Do you're shoes need shining!? Dream, Dream! Come back!"" You two burst out of laughing.

"Then Dream would be like, "... Simp, "" you two became a giggling mess.

Bad then came into view, "I'm sorry to ruin your comment but Skeppy, the others are looking for us." He says as he is holding the communication device. Techno following him from behind, seemingly drowsy.

"Oh, can't I stay here I little longer?" Skeppy whines as he clings into you.

"You muffinhead, they'll suspect us!" Bad exclaimed as he crosses his arm.

"Fine!" He groans as he lets you go. He then helps you stand up, " we could meet each other some time right?" He asks.

"Of course, " you said to him.

You both then started ways as Techno escorted you back to the base. "You two are close, " Techno said.

"I guess you could say that, " you said to him.

Techno them stops as you also stop as you look at him. "Techno?" You called him.

He shook his head, "it's nothing." He then continues walking. You followed him from behind shrugging.

It's a good day today.

Have these two blobs here