STAR! luke patterson

By niallhoranslovebot

― ❝ You're my star, Stella. You brighten up my world.❞ OR ― ❝ stella finds herself meeting three ghost boys a... More

INTRODUCTION!
GRAPHICS
CHAPTER ONE, life is good on the other side of hollywood
CHAPTER THREE, entertainment is our specialty
CHAPTER FOUR, the purple stamp
CHAPTER FIVE, birthdays
CHAPTER SIX, edge of great
CHAPTER SEVEN, unfinished business & feelings confessed
CHAPTER EIGHT, unsaid emily
CHAPTER NINE, legends
CHAPTER TEN, you got nothing to lose
CHAPTER ELEVEN, stand tall

CHAPTER TWO, lifers and ghosts

1.5K 48 8
By niallhoranslovebot

The flapper girls and the men walk off, putting the chairs back to where they were. Stella gets off of the chair she was on and turns towards the boys, thinking it was cute when Reggie looked surprised when some of the lifers waved at him, but he smiled and waved back at them.

"Did you boys like the show?" Stella asked them, putting a hand on her hip as she looks at them with a smile. 

The four boys nods. "Uh, yeah." Alex replies, looking at her with a smile. "Of course we liked it." 

"Yeah, it-it was amazing." Luke stutters, smiling at Stella. "Like, what you did, and how the music sounded, and-and the dancing, it was just...Wow." 

Stella chuckles lightly, finding his stuttering a bit cute. She shrugs her shoulders, ignoring the way her heart fluttered when he smiled at her, and just smiles back at him. "Awe, thanks, Luke. But it was nothing. It's just the same show we usually do." 

"It was still as great as it always is." Willie told her and Stella smiled.

"Wait, isn't Caleb the magician dude who died a horrible death doing a trick?" Reggie turned to Stella and Willie for an answer and they both nodded. 

"Yep, that's him." Stella responded.

"Probably shouldn't bring that up when we meet him." Alex shrugged his shoulders. 

"Don't get me wrong, I love having new ghosts here, but something tells me that you're here for a reason." Stella said, tilting her head to the side as she looked at Alex, Luke, and Reggie with a curious expression, wanting to know why Luke and his band mates were here.

"Let's just say our old band mate did something that we never thought he would do and we wanna get back at him." Luke explained.

"Ah, so you're here for revenge." Stella chuckled. 

Luke nods. "Yeah. Willie told us that Caleb could help us out with that."

"Knowing Caleb, I'm pretty sure he can do anything." Stella put a piece of he their behind her ear that fell in front of her face. "Yeah," Willie agrees and turns to the three boys with a smile on his face. "Oh. You guys should come back when he shows one of his movies. I mean, for Titanic, he literally flooded the entire place.

"Yeah, I did not like that one." Stella shook her head.

Willie chuckles lightly. "Only because you got soaked."

Pointing at him, she nods. "Exactly."

"Anyway," Willie looks back at the three boys. "Caleb has got skills."

Luke sat on the table while looking at him. "Okay, but can he wave his arms and make ghosts visible to lifers?"

Willie smiles. "Told you, the guy got skills."

"So, where'd he go?" Reggie questions, looking around the room for him. His eyes grew wide, taking a step back, startled when he sees Caleb standing behind the table. "Oh, wow. Found him." He spoke as Luke gets off of the table.

Caleb smiles at them. "Hello, boys." He looks at Stella with a smile. "And Stella." Stella smiles back at him and he looks back at Alex, Luke, and Reggie. "Caleb Covington. Welcome to the Hollywood Ghost Club. Enjoying the show?"

"Yo, that was...I mean..." Luke stammered, glancing at Stella who sent him a smile. Butterflies formed in his stomach and he quickly looked back at Caleb. "Did you...Like..."

Caleb chuckles. "I know."

"This is Alex, Luke, and Reggie." Willie introduced them.

"Yeah, it's really nice to meet you." Alex said and Reggie does a peace sign. "'Sup."

"The pleasure is mine." Caleb smiles. "Nothing warms my heart more than sharing the magic with new friends."

"Please, sit." He gestured for them to sit, sitting down in a chair that was pulled up for him. Stella pulls the chair she used on the dancing floor up to the table, sitting across from Caleb as the boys sit down. 

"Thank you for inviting us." Alex told him.

Caleb nods. "Of course. Of course. Now, my friend Willie tells me that you have some magic of your own."

Stella tilts her head to the side, glancing at Alex, Luke, and Reggie, now curious about what kind of magic they had. Alex clears his throat and then stammers, thinking that Caleb was talking about him and Willie. Willie is quick to correct him, telling him that Caleb meant about his ghost abilities and how that he and his friends can be seen by lifers when they play with their friend Julie who was also a lifer.

Stella furrows her eyebrows at hearing this. She had no idea how it was possible that a lifer could see them and the other lifers could see them when they play with this Julie girl. 

"Yeah, we can't really wave our arms around and do this magic stuff." Luke spoke up.

"Well, I've had some practice. Our gifts are so rare. So special. It's not often I come across other spirits who posses similar talents." Caleb informs them. "It's no surprise we found each other."

"Y-Yeah, definitely..." Luke nodded.

"If you'll forgive me fellas, I gotta go, pay the bills if you know what I'm saying. I'll be back later to chat." Caleb said to them, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. He then went over to a brunette headed women in a black dress.

"I love that dude. Please tell me this party never ends." Reggie had a grin on his face as he looked at his friends. 

Stella smiles at him. "You guys can stay as long as you want." Alex, Luke, and Reggie smiled at her.

After talking for what seemed like hours even though it was just minutes, the boys wondered around the room, some of them even talking to the lifers. Even though she just met the new ghost boys, she felt like she has known them forever.

She learned that Luke ran out on his parents after a fight they had, how Reggie's parents were on the brink of getting a divorce, and that Alex's parents were never supportive of him. She felt bad for each of them having to go through stuff like that at only seventeen. 

She also learned that their old band mate, Bobby, who they found out changed his name to Trevor, stole all of their songs becoming rich and famous, not giving any credit to them. Stella immediately hated Bobby after hearing what he did to the boys. She couldn't imagine what it felt like to be betrayed by a band mate. It was only fair that she told them about her life since they let her know about theirs.

She told them about her and her band. How they played The Orpheum and became popular after that night. She let them know they were even going to get signed to a record label, but she died before that ever happened. Stella tried searching for her band mates, but she eventually gave up when she didn't find anything on the internet about them. Stella also told them how she's an only child and how her dad left her and her mom when she was little with no explanation. Yeah, she still might be upset about that.

She looked over to where Luke and Reggie were talking to two lifers. She giggled when she heard that Reggie found out there were eight more Star Wars movie and that Han Solo was killed off. She raised her eyebrows, watching as Reggie groaned and walked off with an upset expression on his face.

Luke sent an apologetic look to the two lifers before going after Reggie. He stopped whenever he felt eyes on him and looked over his shoulder, realizing that Stella was looking at him. Stella waved at him and smiled. He couldn't help but smile back at her and then headed off to find Reggie.

Stella turns her attention back to Willie and Alex who still sat at the table with her. "That was a crazy show." Alex grins at the both of them. "So I'm guessing these lifers are, like, sworn to secrecy or something?"

Stella furrows her eyebrows when she noticed Willie was hesitant about answering. "Or...Something, yeah. Let's just say that Caleb's offered everyone here, with their membership, to experience this for eternity. And they all happily accepted." He replied but it sounded to Stella like he was keeping something a secret.

She honestly never knew what was the deal behind the membership and was always curious if Willie knew. Now she was starting to think maybe he might know something about the club that she didn't. He looked over at her, noticing out of the corner of his eye that she was staring at him with furrowed brows and he just sent her a smile.

He hasn't told her the part of the membership where Caleb kept the souls of those who were apart of the club because for one, he was sure he would be in trouble if Caleb found out he told Stella the truth, and two he wasn't for sure how Stella would react and he didn't want to cause a fight between the two of them.

"And all of these ghosts, they just wanna part forever and never cross over?" Alex questioned.

Stella nods. "Yeah, most of them."

"Yeah, man, I mean, why would you wanna cross over when you can just hang out and do this forever?" Willie asked and the two shared a smile. He then excused himself, going to go talk to some other ghosts leaving just Alex and Stella at the table.

Stella stands up, wanting to confront Willie about what he wasn't telling them. "I'll be right back. I just gotta go talk to someone." She told Alex who nodded. She headed after her best friend, smiling or saying hi to some lifers and ghosts when they waved at her as she walked past them.

"Willie!" She exclaimed, trying to get the his attention. She started to get annoyed when it seemed like he was trying to ignore her.

She poofs so she was now standing behind him. She grabs his arm, pulling him to a stop. "Stop acting like you don't hear me, William."

His eyes grew wide when she said his full name. He knew she only used it when she was mad at him. He turns around to face her with a nervous smile. "What do you want? I was gonna go talk to some of the lifers and ghosts."

"I wanna know what you weren't telling Alex. When you were explaining the whole membership deal here it sounded like you weren't explaining the whole deal." Stella let go of his arm and crosses her arms, staring at him supciously. "So, what are you hiding?"

Willie was quiet for a minute before he forced a laugh and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not hiding anything, okay? I explained to him what I know and that's that." He quickly looked away from her piercing gaze, knowing that he would cave in and tell her the truth if he kept eye contact with her any longer.

"I, uh, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." He sent her a small smile, before walking away from her. Stella was going to try and go after him again, but she lost him in the crowd and she let out a frustrated sigh.

A/N uh oh willie is hiding something from stella? he should know better than to keep something so important from his best friend. & ngl i'm loving stella & luke 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.1K 36
❝ ... 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 ... ❞ ─ IN...
247K 8.1K 30
𝐉𝐀𝐓𝐏 | ❝ HE'S ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SO WHY IS THAT NOW NOT ENOUGH ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 lukes little sister andy begins to form feelings for her...
52K 1K 53
Ruthless | Julie And The Phantoms Four musicians. Four hot dogs. Four ghosts. Four reasons to feel alive again. [What To Expect] Julie And The Phant...
36.4K 1.2K 42
Jasmine had thought that it was going to be the biggest night of their friends lives. And it was, just not the way she ever expected. Coming back fro...