Sakata Gintoki x Hijikata Tou...

By Diduassumemygender

There's not many Ginhiji or HijiGin fanfics out here to read so I made this for myself bc I love them. (And f... More

Help-
Uh oh
Totato sauce.
Cocopuffs
Sugar Honey Iced Tea.
Yuh
He rolling he rolling
My back breaking
My humps my lumps

Mmmmmmmm

359 14 2
By Diduassumemygender

It was late in the morning. Around 11am. The silver haired samurai woke up with a banging hangover. He felt like he was going to puke. His head was aching badly.

"Ugghhh. Shit. I shouldn't have drank so much but that mayora bastard made me". He said. He went to the bathroom, where his toothbrush is and grabbed a cup of water from the sink. (I forgot if they had a kitchen or not). He slowly gulped it and groaned because his hangover was still there.

"Ohhh. Gin-chan!" A squeaky voice yelled. Gintoki turned around and see a pink haired and blue eyed girl with a red Chinese dress on the bathroom door step.

"What Kagura?" He said.

"What's with the get up?" She said. Gintoki looked down and realised he was still wearing a kimono.

"GAHH!" He yelled. He completely forgot he was wearing that.

"I thought you were helping anego. Not fooling around in that pub full of guys wearing dresses" Kagura said cluelessly.

"It's not that Kagura! I was helping Otae but I just had to wear this! And stop yelling my head hurts". He yelled.

"Gin-chan. What's wrong? You seem moody today? Do you have menopause?" She said a bit worried.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Me? Menopause? Men don't get menopause Kagura. Are you an idiot?" He said.

"Ohhh! Really?" She said shocked. "So then what do men get after their periods?".

"Men don't get periods either! Geez who the fuck taught you this stuff". He yelled really questioning Kaguras stupidity.

"Ohh. Anego was telling me about this stuff before so I thought that you have menopause because you're so moody". She said.

"What the hell". He said. "Oh! I just realise! I left my clothes in Snacks Smiles! But wait I have more of the same clothes in my closet". He walked to his closet picking out his black shirt and pants and his white thing that he wraps over.

"Gin-chan. Are you really ok? Should you wear a pad just to make sure?" She said.

"For the last time Kagura. I told you! Males don't get periods!" He yelled. Then a slam on the front door went off.

"GIN-SAN!". A voice yelled. He heard a few stomps towards him. It was a plain looking guy wearing glasses. It was Shinpachi. "Where were you last night? Don't tell me you left right after it started. We were all looking for you!" He yelled.

"Oh really? Now that you mention it. I don't remember how I got home. Maybe it's because of this bitch of a hangover". Gintoki said.

"Shinpachi. Gin-Chan has his period. You gotta be careful of his feelings". She said to the plain looking boy. Shainpachi looked at Kagura and blinked multiple times.

"Um. Kagura. Men don't get periods". He said.

"Whaaa?? Then why is he so moody?" She said.

"Because I have a damn hangover!" Gintoki yelled.

"Ohh. Really? Then you gotta be careful of drinking Gin-Chan! Or else you'll die from the insides because of too much water!". She said.

"We don't die from too much water Kagura. That's why we pee". Shinpachi said.

"Geez. Who the hell is teaching you all these things?". Gintoki said smacking his head with his hands feeling like he failed to raise Kagura.

"Ohh is that the purpose of peeing?". She said.

"Um Yes." Shinpachi said bluntly. "But anyways. Gin-san. Where the hell did you go yesterday?"

"Shinpachi. I really don't remember". He said.

"Oh alright then." Shinpachi said.

"Well I'm going out now to buy JUMP". The silver head said walking out.

"Ok Gin-Chan!" Kagura yelled. "Sadaharu let's play".

"GAHHHH! DONT PLAY IN DOORS!" Shinpachi voice beamed front he inside.

Gintoki lazily walked with his wooden sword by his side just hanging off it. He seems to be half asleep even with all that yelling. He rubbed his head harshly trying to wake himself up... Somehow. He walked to a near by book store and bought the latest JUMP.

"Aww man that happened". He said as he was flipping through the pages. He slowly walked out of the store and read the manga as he slowly walked back home. He couldn't see where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oi! Bastard! Watch where you're going!" A husky familiar voice yelled. Gintoki looked up to see who called him a bastard. To his surprise it was the demon vice commander.

"Oh it's you". Gintoki said.

"Tch". Hijikata replied once he saw who it was. He turned away immediately and took a cigarette and his mayo lighter out. He started to light it. "Aren't you gonna apologise for bumping into me?"

"Why should I apologise to a bastard like you?" Gintoki snapped. "You shouldn't have been in my way then. It's you who should apologise".

"Why you little- it's not my fault for your stupidity. Decent people will at least know when to apologise when they know they are in the wrong". He said as he puts the cigarette in his mouth. He exhaled after a deep inhale.

"Whatever I'm going". Gintoki said. "By the way you've had your back to me this whole time".

"Why do you care if I do or not? Aren't you going?" Hijikata yelled.

"Eh. You're right". Gintoki said looking back at his JUMP and walked away. Hijikata turned around to look at him walking away when he's far enough away from him. His cheeks were burning red and he couldn't forgot the silver samurais face that night. He feels like a whirlpool inside his stomach. He shook his head and went back on patrol.

Meanwhile Gintoki made it back home still reading his JUMP. He opened his door with his eyes still on his book. "Ohh this is getting good". He said. He closed the door and laid on his couch reading it. After a few minutes he finally finished the whole book.

"Ah man. That was great". He said talking to himself. He was now bored. Shinpachi and Kagura left way before only leaving him alone inside. He didn't know what to do. His eye was twitching and his feet kept tapping the floor. He was getting annoyed that he was bored. He might as well go down stairs for a drink in the old hags place but then he remembered that he didn't pay rent and she'll chase him down so he decided not to. He was getting more bored by the minute. He walked around the room and opened and closed the front door 30 times out of boredom.

"HAhhh". He sighed.

'Man this is getting so boring. It would be better if Shinpachi and Kagura were here but I don't know where they went'. He thought. Then he thought of an idea. Since it was only him he decided to jack off to some porn. He hadn't done it on a while but he had nothing else he could think of doing that he was actually bothered for. He went to his room and lift up his futon. He had a secret trap door underneath it where he puts his secret porn mags under. He hid it under there because Kagura lives with him and he can't let her witness them. He took a random S&M play magazine out and started to look through it.

"Huh. I forgot how slim this girl was". He said looking at the girl in chains in the magazine. He was starting to feel something down there. The woman he was looking at had long black hair. She was wearing a mask but he could see the colour of her eyes. It was a sapphire blue coloured. She resembled someone but he couldn't figure out who.

BANG! BANG!BANG!

There was a loud knock on the door. Gintoki immediately throws the porn mags under his futon and closed the secret door and covered it up. He ran to the door.

"Yea. Yea. I'm coming". He yelled. He opens the door and see a gorilla in his front door holding a black haired man on his side with the shinsengumi uniform.

"Hm?" He said.

"Yoroyuza!" The gorilla said.

"Oh gorilla-san".

"It's not gorilla-san it's me Kondo!" He yelled. "But we have a huge problem!"

"What? What is it? Can't you do it yourselves?"

"Hijikata-Kun. There's something wrong with him". He said.

"Oh is that him next to you?".

"Yes! But I want you to look after him for me. All of my men after after the culprit". He said.

"Wait you didn't tell me what happened dumbass".

"He was stabbed in the back and he lost a lot of blood".

"Take him to the hospital man!" He yelled.

"No! Your house is near and the hospital is far away!" Kinda yelled dumping Hijikata on Gintoki. "I gotta go after him as well". And that, Kinda-san left leaving a confused silverhead holding an injured mayonnaise lover.

TBC...

Thank you for reading everyone. Sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 12.2K 200
Hewwo!~ This is the 2nd Book of my Gintama One Shots! the 1st Book is titled "Gintama Is Love" please read it before reading the book 2! Updates will...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...
744 35 19
New Info: This was my first fanfic. It's quite bad so I don't blame you if you cringe at some parts. This fanfic is discontinued. I am republishing t...
1.4K 31 16
So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lot of people will read what I write, nor...