My Hero Academia: I See Every...

By Seri_The_Rock

Piper walked into class and looked at everyone in front of her, Aizawa looked at her outfit and facepalmed, "... More

Piper
Those are the Rules.
Curious
Scandalous.
Purple
Holding on.
Trust Me.
Dare.
Some of your time.
Emi
Flaming Hot Cheeto
You were my friend
I Dont Make It A Habit.
Im Done.
Eri Loves Iida
You're It.
Truth or Dare.
Kiss Me.
What Makes a Hero.
I Like Seeing You Happy.
Mine
Forgive Me.
Waiting a long time.
Angel With A Shotgun
Dinner
Odd.
Breathtaking
All I Have
Let People Love you.
Have Fun.
Everything you gave.
Happy
Little Box.
Dreams
Evidence
Dinner in a Fort.
Who is Going to notice?
Crazy.
You're the Best.
Hero Charades.
Miracles Happen.
Crack
Trepidation.
Useless.
Say what you want about me.
Speak Life.
I can see that too.
Tokyo City Asylum.
Secret Recipe.
Daddy Won.
Pinnochio
Eternitys Mine.
Piper has a Playlist.

Ill Take Care of it.

1.5K 63 12
By Seri_The_Rock

Aizawa left school early to see Eri before he spent the day with Piper. He opened the door to her designated room where UA had sheltered her and Eri's face lit up.

"Youre here!" She leapt into his arms and he snuggled her close.

"Hey, little Eri. How are you?"

"Im great, Im happy you came to see me." Her face gleamed with elation.

"What did you do today?" He asked. Eri rushed over to her little table and showed him pictures she drew.

"Mirio came to play today and we colored pictures. I drew this one of you." She said giving him the picture of the sweetly drawn portrait of him. She made sure to emphasize his tiredness and frowning face.

"Is this me?" He asked.

"Yeah, see those are your eyes and scarf." She said pointing to the drawing. Aizawa smiled at her and the ends of his scarf floated.

"What? This scarf?" He said making one end wave at her. She waved back cutely and then the scarf grabbed her and lifted her in the air.
She shrieked happily and laughed feeling like she could fly.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed as he continued to lift her up and down in the air.

"Eri is flying." He said acting amazed. "When did this happen?"

"Its your scarf!" She giggled.

"My scarf? My scarf is right here!" He said raising the other end showing her. He put her down and she ran around trying to get away from his extra long scarf. She hid behind the bookshelf in the room and his scarf grabbed her and dragged her out.

"Found you!" He said, his scarf patting her on the head. Eri reached for his scarf and he kept teasing her with it until she caught it and snuggled it against her face. He smiled at her adoringly and his scarf picked her up and sat her on his lap.
Eri looked up at him and then she fidgeted with her hands, she wanted to say something to him.

"What's on your mind, sweetie?"

"Are you going to take me home?" She asked. Aizawa looked at her a little surprised and he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "Youve been
listening to Mirio and Izuku havent you?"

"Im sorry, I know I shouldn't."

"Its okay, little wisp. The truth is, Im fighting to be your Dad."

Eri's face lit up and became extremely excited, "I get to live with you and I can be your daughter?!"

"Listen, Eri. Before I can take you home, I have to fight some bad guys."

"Bad guys?" Eri asked worried. "Youll get them wont you, Shota?"

"Yes, I promise Eri. I wont let anyone hurt you again. And when we do have our own home, guess what else you'll get?" He asked.

"What?" She asked excitedly.

"A big sister." He smiled. Eri's smile faded for a moment and she looked at him a little confused.

"You have another daughter? Will she like me?"

"She will love you just as much as I do and protect you just like me."

Eri's smile crept up on her face once again and she jumped off of his lap, "when can I meet my sister?" She asked.

"Do you want to meet her on saturday?" He asked.

"Yeah! What's her name?"

"Her name is Piper, she can sing too." He smiled. Eri pranced around and couldn't contain her excitement.

"Can I meet her now?!" She asked.

"Tomorrow okay. Ill be back to take you to her, okay?"

"Okay...I love you!" Eri hugged his leg tight before he left. He laid a hand on her back.

"I love you too, Eri." He left the room and headed to his class room to grab his guitar. He made his way to the dormitories and met Piper in her room.

"Hey Pip." He said, his head popping into the door frame. Piper looked up at him and her face lit up.

"Hey, Dad." She smiled. She had her guitar on her lap already.

"What's the matter?" He asked her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you too well, Pip. You keep your eyeliner immaculate, you've been crying."

"I...uh...dont want to talk about it..." She scratched her head awkwardly.

"Fine, then I wont tell you what I've been trying to tell you." He said, knowing she would cave. Piper sighed exhaustedly.

"I don't want to be tattling on anyone to the teacher." Piper said.

"Well, its good that I'm off the clock."
He winked. "Talk to your father, Pip. What's making you cry?"

"Iida and I have problems with each other at the moment. He seems to think Im a terrible influence. He used the same words that you told him the other day."

"Oh, Pip. Im sorry, I was just worried about you I didn't intend on-"

"No, I don't blame you. He's using your words as an excuse to treat me poorly."

"You think he's lying to you?" He asked. Piper nodded and tuned her guitar.

"Your turn. What is the big secret?" She asked. Aizawa took a deep breath and looked at her in her violet eyes, "The reason you weren't able to live with me is because I've been trying to buy a house. I have everything packed and ready to move when Im ready to get it."

"That's not such a big secret." Piper chuckled.

"The second reason is because, two years ago a group of heroes and I infiltrated a base that was making weapons that would erase peoples quirks for good. They had the power to do this because, there was a little girl named Eri who has the power to rewind and reconstruct any persons body to the point of time their quirk never existed. She was abused and traumatized, she was never trained into learning about her power. She was only six when we rescued her and shes still in the school, sheltered by us until my court hearing at the end of the month."

"So...Eri, she is still under the protection of UA. She doesn't have any relatives that can take her?"

"No, its out of the question. They're too dangerous to keep her safe."

"And the court hearing is for what?"

"I want to adopt her, Piper. She needs a suitable home to teach her  how to be a child.,

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" She asked. "You're adopting Eri? How come I've never met her?" 

"I didn't know how you'd react. I wanted to make sure you were adjusting okay before I told you."

"And what about Emi? The sweet green haired girl that I saw yesterday?"

"Nope, that's a different story." He said, sitting down next to her, tuning his Gibson.

"Come on, tell me." She poked her Dads side playfully. "Tell me, she seems so sweet."

"Piper!" He smiled. "Its nothing. Shes just a friend."

"Pheromones don't lie, Dad. Why nit tell her?"

"Because, you don't know her like I do. Shes very...silly."

"What's wrong with Silly?" She poked her Dads cheek repeatedly. "I can do this all day. I want to know what's going on with you two."

Aizawa looked at her, chuckling at her childish attack. She knew what annoyed him the most, "We...kinda.."

"Kinda what? Dated? Kissed?"

"Yeah, sure we kissed. It was a mistake."

"No it wasn't."  She giggled. "According to your body language, you want to kiss her again."

"Ugh...Piper! Can you stop poking my face?" He said taking her hand.

"Haha! It worked." She smiled. "Why is it so hard to let yourself be happy?" She asked honestly.

"I am happy."

"You know what I mean. You are fighting for Eri...youre fighting for me. How about you take a break and pursue the woman you like?"

Aizawa laughed hearing Piper say exactly what he had said to All Might. "You truly are just like me..."

"Dad." She laid a hand on his shoulder. "So something for you for once. You deserve it."

He hugged his daughter close and kissed her forehead, "I don't know how to date anymore. Your mom made it almost impossible."

"Sometimes, you just cant care too much about stuff." She reassured him.

"Emi is the person that loves to laugh. She's a very strong personality."

"So you're opposites?" She said. "There's nothing wrong with a little laughter Dad. You look like you need it anyway."

"Do I? Im not the one whose been crying over some boy. You're tougher than that!" He started his little poke attack making her swat his hands away.

"He's the first friend I've made here...I don't like that he's not telling me the truth about why he's treating me the way he is."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No. Ill take care of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 17.4K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
221K 3.2K 25
(Momo POV): After five days of training my quirk, I have become better than before. For the pass months of training hard in UA High with my teachers...
168K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
258 11 27
( I don't own any characters or even the anime here. ) // complete // RANKINGS ✓: ✓#88 IN: SHOUTA ✓#536 IN: RED ✓ #487 IN: RED I decided to create a...