Cartoon Universe: Season one

By 091607ag

A series is coming to a Wattpad near you. Join our heroes as they battle evil and explore the multiverse in t... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The first pilot episode
Episode 2: The Halloween episode
Episode 4: The Trojan War
Thanksgiving special
Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls
Episode 6: New from Hell(Literally)
Cartoon Universe Christmas special
Episode 7: Mystery mayhem
Episode 8: Teen Titans Go!
Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature
Ep10: Way of the Sayian
Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.
Ep12: A dime to kill for
Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat
Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles
Valentines day special
Mini short: The Pickle
Ep15: Gaston
Ep16: Arkham Mayhem
Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy
Ep18: The hollow knight
Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1
Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums

35 2 0
By 091607ag

Morning comes to the new house that Cartoon Universe had bought due to more people coming in. Leon comes downstairs to see Kang, Tails, and Kodos working on a machine.

Leon: Morning fellas.

Kang: Back in our planet, it would already be noon.

Kodos: But since we're on Gaia, morning to you too.

Tails: We're working on a teleporter that Kang and Kodos said could be able to travel to different planets. If we had the right stuff though.

Sonic: *Speeds in* A teleporter you say?

Kang: All we need is the Quantum diffuser to keep our particles in check and the teleporter stabilizer to keep our bodies from exploding if the dimension we travel to is unstable even for quantum physics.

Leon: Yeah...I think I'll pass on that one.*Walks away*

Sonic: So what does it do besides teleporting?

Tails: With the Quantum diffuser in it, we can travel safely to different planets and to greatly reduce the time it takes to travel.

Kodos: It would take months for you to travel from one planet to the next.

Sonic: Mind if Buzz tags along? He's an expert in planetary stuff.

Tails: Great idea! We can take Buzz for any danger that comes along.

{20 minutes later}

Buzz: Your telling me this teleporter can go to different planets at will?

Kodos: Correct, and you two are the best subjects for this test.

Frankenstein: *Walks in* Hold on a minute. I'm coming too.

Buzz: Are you sure, buddy?

Frankenstein: If I can survive a burning windmill, I can survive teleporting and having my particles explode.

Sonic: To be honest, I don't even know how you survived it.

Frankenstein: One word. Plot.

Sonic: Uhh What?

Frankenstein: I wouldn't be here if the author hadn't wrote me in.

Sonic: Well you were on that Halloween episode, so I might as well just leave it at that.

{2 minutes later}

Tails: Everyone set?

All three: Ready!

Tails: Now remember, we're only doing a test drive on this. Don't expect for me to take you anywhere else.

Buzz: Sooo no Arby's then? I got coupon for it.

Tails: Just get in.

The three head to the teleporters platform and waited for the signal.

Kodos: Commencing teleportation test in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Blast off!

The teleporter ignites with sparks coming from all directions and forming a portal sending the three in. They watch and see as the portal opens, they saw a void of blue aura flowing all around them in a stabilized flow. The portal opens up to places them on a uknown terrain of some sort.

Tails: *Beeps in* This is Tails speaking. Over. Come in. Over.

Sonic: *Picks up communicator* Yeah I can year you. Over.

Tails: Can you tell me where you guys are? Over.

Sonic: I'm not so sure. Over.

Sonic runs out to a desert like world and runs back with the group.

Sonic: All I see is just sand and desert. Over.

{Back the HQ}

Tails: Where do you think they could be?

Kang: Based on the descriptions of the planet, they're either in Jakku, Tatooine, Elsewyr, or Australia.

Tails: Why would they be in Australia?

Kang: For the Outback ribs, of course!

Tails: Isn't that restaurant in America, though.

Kang: Do'h!

{Back with the group}

Buzz: Buzz Lightyear to mission log. We've seem to have landed on a desert plain of some sort. We've teleported here for a test drive, but it seems to have proven okay at first. We don't know what might happen next, but we're sure Tails will have us back in no time.

Sonic: So where are we, anyway?

Frankenstein: Hmm....Not where....when.

Buzz: What?

Buzz and Sonic walked up next to Frank(Frankenstein) and see a pyramid and an ancient city next to it.

Sonic: Oh Chaos.

Buzz: *Activates communicator* Uh Tails, you said it was a teleporter, right?

Tails: Yeah. What about it?

Kang: Did you forget to tell him we put the time traveling emulator in the teleporter, Kodos?

Kodos: I thought you were gonna tell him.

Tails: You guys put the time traveling emulator in there?!

Kang and Kodos: Yes.

Tails: Uh guys, don't freak out, but we may have sent you back in time in ancient Egypt.

Sonic: Yeah, we noticed.

Tails: By how?

Sonic: By getting ourselves into an arena to earn our freedoms.

Tails: WAIT WHAT?

Kodos: They're saying they must fight to the death to earn their freedom. At least it's what people do back in Rigel 8.

{In ancient Egypt}

Pharaoh: Today, the three outsiders must pit against our three greatest champions!

The crowd starts cheering as the three champions start coming out of the gates.

Buzz: This isn't good.

Sonic: You're telling me.

Pharaoh: Here, we have Argoth, the Orc invincible!

Argoth: Raaaggh!

Sonic: Oh great, we're fighting a Orc.

Pharaoh: Next is Slabo, the alien from Rigel 4 and the master of illusion!

Slabo: I may look like a Redgaurd, but I am far from ordinary.*Phases into three duplicates of himself*

Pharaoh: And last but not least, Fakath, the cat Faunus swift!

Fakath: When I'm done with you, I'll needing something to chew.

Sonic: Nice rhyme there.

Fakath: Thank you, and you'll do.

Sonic: Uhh..what?😓

Pharaoh: Let the battle commence!

Buzz: Okay, we need a battle plan to fight these guys. First–

Frank: I'll Argoth. Sonic takes Fakath, and you take Slabo.

Buzz: Well okay then.😐 Alright then, let's take them down.

Buzz activates his thrusters towards Slabo but he disappears and Buzz slams into a wall as Slabo reappears behind Buzz and draws out his mace and swings at Buzz. He dodges and shoots his laser to hit Slabo but he disappears again and reappears to smack Buzz to the ground. Sonic keeps with Fakath running at a speed not as fast as Sonic but still fast.

Fakath: Can you keep up, or can you give up?

Sonic: Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of poetry.

Sonic tries punching him but he ducks and kicks him sending to the ground. He gets back up and speeds a little to spindash Fakath to a wall which angers him and throws a dagger at Sonic which he quickly dodges. Frank tackles Argoth to the ground but he kicks him hard sending him to Buzz and quickly gets back up. Buzz and Frank get up and Frank picks up a rock and uses it as a melee weapon against Argoth who pulls out a hammer.

Argoth: No one can defeat Argoth.

Frank: I wouldn't think so.

Frank stomps the ground causing a huge shockwave with Argoth stumbling backwards and awestruck at his ability.

Argoth: Y-You're no Orc!

Frank: I'm not any race. I am Frankenstein.

Sonic and Fakath are head to head with their battle.

Fakath: What fun for me, but what sorrow for you.

Sonic: That wasn't a rhyme.

Fakath: I can speak in a way you do not comprehend with.

Sonic; Well comprehend this!

Sonic finally uses his speed to surprise Fakath and punch right up the head knocking down to the ground.

Fakath: What...speed...valiant...steed...

Fakath is out cold which shocks the people as they never thought that one of the champions would be defeated by a stranger who has no experience in arena fighting, especially a mobian.

Pharaoh: Impossible...

Buzz is surrounded by Slabo's projection duplicates.

Slabo: Don't think you can beat the Master of Illusion, boy.

Buzz: Well then try this.

Buzz opens up his wings in activates his thrusters and rocket wings.

Slabo: What?

Buzz: To infinity and beyond!

His rockets causes an explosive shockwave knocking Slabo and all his duplicates down. The Pharaoh is still shocked of the strangers amazing ability and power. Frank and Argoth are still battling and Frank uses that rock to damage the hammer's grip. Argoth swings around at Frank and he grabs the hammer by the blunt and throws both the hammer and Argoth at a knocked out Slabo. He walks up to Argoth as he tries to get up and gets punched by Frank's super strong fist. The crowd is silent and as the three heroes look concerned the crowd starts to go widely collectively. The Pharaoh raises his hand in silence and  speaks to the three.

Pharaoh: Impressive. Very impressive indeed. You have somehow defeated all three of my greatest champions and showed great courage for it. You have earned your freedom.

Tails: Guys, I got the teleporter ready.

Sonic: Then get us out of here. (To the Pharaoh) Nice knowing yeah, Pharaoh.

The three get teleported with their particles going up with the blue tube and disappear.

Pharaoh: Hmm...Time travel? I think I know what to do.

The three end up in another place with trees and rivers flowing.

Sonic: Hey Tails, you got us back home right?

Tails: Actually, we've seem to have teleported you in the middle ages. In medieval Europe.

Buzz: Where in Europe?

Suddenly, horses come out in the open surrounding the three with foot soldiers, pikemen, and knights all around with one coming towards them.

???: State your business in this realm, travelers.

Sonic: I'm sorry, realm?

Soldier: Sorry about it, guys. He usually calls the regions "Realms" because he feels like at home with all this fantasy stuff that comes around.

???: Darryl! Could you not.

Darryl: Sorry, your majesty.

Buzz: Who are you?

The knights takes his helmet off.

???: My name is King Arthur of Camelot. I ask you again, what is your business?

Sonic: We are...uh...travelers from the future.

King Arthur: The future? Do you really want me to believe that bullcrap?

Darryl: Actually, sir, you remember that Pharaoh from ancient Egypt that was the first person in Gaia to time travel, right?

King Arthur: But he's dead.

Darryl: Actually, he only time traveled so no one knows wether he's dead or not.

King Arthur: So if you really are from the future, then prove it to me.

The communicator goes on.

Tails: Hello, mister King Arthur, sir. My name is Miles Prower. Just call me Tails. I'm calling from the future so I can help my friends get back to their own timeline.

King Arthur: How amazing. How do you get that person in that small device?

Frank: He's calling form the future, not in the device.

The three get themselves teleported again with the blue tube. The knights get spooked and back away from the tube and disappears.

King Arthur: That's time travel? I never knew that!

Another blue tube appears in the same spot and comes out the Pharaoh.

Pharaoh: Excuse me, have you seen three travelers? A hedgehog, a man, and a green giant?

King Arthur: Uh..they were just here.

Pharaoh: Hmm. Very well. *Teleports away*

{1778}

Sonic: Now this is just ridiculous. A space man and Frankenstein's monster are out there fighting British soldiers whule I'm here just drumming alongside George Washington.

George Washington: Keep drumming, boy! We'll get those British jakanips out back to England in no time!

Frank is already tanking the musket bullets and Buzz uses the forcefield belt to reflect the incoming bullets. Sonic couldn't take it anymore and decided to go into battle.

Sonic: Screw this, I'm going in!*Speeds out*

George Washington: Where are you going?

Sonic goes fast enough to yoink every soldier's musket and back to Washington's men to give.

George Washington: Now that is what I call Godspeed.

Sonic: People in my time call me the fastest thing alive.

Frank: Come forth and face me with your sabers.

The British soldiers were defenseless without their muskets and Frankenstein is already challenging then to fight him and him alone.

Soldier(British): We aren't able to face that monster!

Soldier2(British): Then who will fight him?

Benedict Arnold: I will.

Soldier(British): Why can't we just send our Orc soldiers? They're clearly stronger.

Soldier(British Orc): Hey, I'm not the one who picked a fight with that thing.

Benedict walks towards Frank with both his pistol and saber.

Frank: Benedict Arnold. The traitor of the Colonial army.

Benedict Arnold: And you must be the monster the British have been talking about.

Frank: Do you really wish to fight ME?

Benedict Arnold: The colonies have wronged me time and time again. Ever since I married a woman of British, they treated me like I was an enemy to them. They made a mockery out of me. But this time...This time–

He's interrupted when Frankenstein picks him up and rips out his leg. He screams in pain as he's dropped to the ground in complete agony.

Frank: Is this not your prosthetic leg?

Benedict Arnold: NO IT WASN'T YOU F***ING IDIOT!

Frank: Oh well.

He rips off his other leg(The prosthetic one) and throws him towards the Birtish who reluctanly ran goin back to their ships. The colonists cheer for their victory as the three heroes teleport yet again to another time.

{1600s America, in a courthouse}

Pilgrim: Witch!

Pilgrim 2: Retard!

Pilgrim 3: Heretic!

Sonic: Pootnose!

Pilgrim 4: Pootnose?

Sonic: I thought we were just yelling out random names.

Judge: Now we will discuss our sins and to have these women who had us kill each other by having us accuse ourselves as witches be put on trial. We have wrongly killed our own kin during our trails in Salem, and we are sorry to you all of what we have done, but we now know of the true culprit who wanted us all dead. These women who stand before you are part of a circle who worship the Devil and planned to kill us all by having us kill each other.

Pilgrim: Blasphemous!

Judge: How do you plead?

Woman(Circle): You honestly think we wouldn't have people kill each other over pity reasons? We as a sisterhood know that the one true God is Satin( The name of the Devil) and we have played his plan well.

Buzz: So having people kill each other over their silly religious puritan ways was his plan?

Pilgrim: Tis wasn't silly. Was it?

Judge: I see that you have purposely have made the men, women, and children suffer just for your so called God. Then I hearby have you guilty and sentence you to–

Pharaoh:*Teleports in* Wait!

Pilgrim: Look! It's a wizard!

Pharaoh: I am no wizard. I am a Pharaoh of my time and ruler of Egypt. I came all this way to find the three new champions.*Points to Buzz, Sonic, and Frank*

Frank: Us?

Judge: Very well. Proceed.

Pharaoh: Travelers. I have seen your work through different timelines. I have come all this way to say...you have my gratitude.

Buzz: What?

Pharaoh: You're all obviously heroes of your own timeline. I will have my champions join you one day, but for now, I will gladly take home. Come, your time awaits.

Frank: I guess we're going home after all.

Sonic: Finally!

The Pharaoh has all three with him and he uses his wrist device to teleport and take them home.

{Multiverse City, 2020}

Kodos: Who do you think would be a better knight? Brock or Leon?

Kang: They both would be better knights.

A tube of particles form largely.

Kang: What the duke?!

Pharaoh: Hello.

Tails: Woah! You're from ancient Egypt.

Pharaoh: Of course. And I brought your friends back.

Sonic: Hey Tails.

Tails: Sonic!

Buzz: I guess you're machine works after all then.

Pharaoh: Well I guess my work here is done. I will be returning soon.

Frank: Farewell, Pharaoh.

Pharaoh: By the way, my name is King Tut. *Teleports away"

Tails: Did he just say his name is King Tut? I thought he died young.

Frank: Probably because of our time traveling antics, we may have altered a time were King Tus had survived his little incident.

Tails: We've may have changed history for the better.

Sonic: Yeah. We saved Tut's life, we've met King Arthur, we helped America won it's revolutionary war, and we exposed the threat of the town of salem.

Kang: But it can also alter for the worst.

Buzz: Maybe so, but only time will tell. Now who wants some pizza?

Everyone: We do!

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 0 7
This is a story that deals with different Saiyan Variants from Other Dimensions. Enjoy OwO
5.2K 132 25
There exists another Ben Prime with another Omniverse. Separate from another Omniverse exists the Legendary Ben Tennyson who has gone through life ba...
8K 114 8
One-Shots, Sneak Peeks, unused ideas and more