One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

Par -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... Plus

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XXII. TWENTY TWO

9.8K 414 976
Par -yoonbae

"Hyah-hahahahaha! I know,
I know... Beauty *and* brains?
Why, it's just not fair!"

The day continued on like normal. Everyone left the Kitchen except for me and Tojo.

I was sketching out in my jornal watching Kirumi carefully. She hummed a song as her hands swiftly moved back and forth from the plates on the table to the little trolly. I offered to help the Ultimate maid and she gave me a smile... 'God i love her.'

Small talk was created between me and the towering female when a voice interrupted us. A small blast of purple shoved itself into my vision. "Hey, Y/N? Could i talk to you for a bit?"

"Well..I'm kinda talking with Kirumi" I answered kokichi.

He gripped onto my wrist and squeezed it. "i'm sure she won't mind~."

I didn't even get a chance to turn down the grape man's offer as he dragged me away. I awkwardly waved at Tojo as the distance between us widened.

We walked back into the dormitory's and I almost dragged my legs to Kaedes room. He checked his pocket for a while before grabbing a random piece of paper. He anxiously looked at me, he looked as if he was gathering his thoughts... "Lucky, you have such a nice room decorated for yourself, mine just reminds me of someone.."

"Cut the bullshit, Y/N." He looked me in the eye. "Who exactly are you?"

"W-What? Did you forget my Ultimate or something?" I asked. 'that's a random question...'

"You want to beat around the bush, huh? Then explain this." he shoved a piece of paper in my face. It only took me a few moments to read the first line before I choked up. 'the letter kaede wrote me...'

"Where did you get that..."

"Looks familiar, doesn't it? You should keep watch of what falls out of your pockets..." he gave me a sneaky smile. "Why didn't you go meet up with Kaede?"

"i overslept.. that's all." I mumbled. I extended my arm to try and snatch back the paper he had, but he dogged my arms.

"Why didn't you present this during the trial?" He asked. I moved closer to him but he moved quickly around the table. "You could've saved us so much time!"

"I had my reasons if you just gimme-give it to me!" I cried.

"Then what was the reason?!"

"I didn't want Kaede to be chosen as the blackened so quickly!" I cried, I crawled under the table to try and reach him. I hit my head on the table as my eyes watched Kokichi leaped over the table. "Ow, we had secrets!"

"We all have secrets!..I thought we could all trust each other in here." He lowered his eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry...."

"I thought Kaedes whole idea was to escape with all of us! What else could you be hiding?"

"...It's something I'll explain to you later." Silence fell between us. "Please wait for me to gather all my thoughts.."

The door cracked open slowly before a head popped in. It was Rantaro, he looked around as he knocked. "Hey guys, I was wondering if we could hang out. Korekiyo already downstairs."

"Sureeee mr.green bean!" Kokichi dropped all his emotions and lifted his hands behind his head. I took this as an opportunity to snatch the troublesome paper out of his hands. Kokichi glared at me as I folded it.

"Great, also you guys should lower your voices when you're having a conversation... or at least lock the door. I would like to see this note Kaede left Y/N."

"Y-You were listening the whole time!?" I shouted. "There goes another person who knows..."

"I know a lot of things, Y/N." Ranto hummed and extended his palm. I smacked the folded note into his hands angrily.

"Believe me, i know.."

Rantaro handed me the note back and I carefully folded it again. We walked down the stairs to meet with the Ultimate Anthropologist. He tipped his hat as a sign of hello and we exited the dormitory.

We walked down the halway, making unnecessary turns just to drag out the walk. It was only the four of us. Korekiyo, Rantaro, Kokichi and myself were having a normal conversation when suddenly Kokichi ran ahead excitedly and yelled at us. "There's a door down here! I think it might be an ultimate lab!"

"Another lab?" I asked. 'There wasn't supposed to be another Lab at this point. We found everyone's Lab already in this chapter, why is there another one?'

"I hope it's mine!" Kokichi pushed open the door and we peered inside. The air smelled musty as fresh air pushed itself.

Stacks and stacks of books lined up and a wooden desk laid against the wall with a book already opened. The ground was cold from nobody walking across it in a while, a bright white carpet smacked right down in the middle. Under the desk area was a matching white carpet. Over next to the desk was a small bedside table. On it was a radio. There was a couch across from the desk with a light f/c blanket.

I've never seen this room before in the game....

"If i didn't know any better" Korekiyo pulled on his mask. "We might have discovered another area of the library."

"It doesn't look like a library.." Ranto mumbled.

"I don't like it here, my allergies can't withstand the air..." I rubbed my nose trying to suppress the upcoming sneeze I felt.

"Congrats!" The monotubs popped into the room, it took every fiber in my body to stay there and listen to these yapping colors of the rainbow. "You've just found the Ultimate Lab of L/N F/N!"

"This is mine?" My eyes bulked out of their sockets. Maybe I should sit here and listen.

"Are these journals you've written? Wooooow, you write a lot Y/N. You must have a lot of fun at parties." Kokichi asked softly, picking up one of the books on the shelf. (A/N: I felt like that was a personal attack to me, boy bye.)

"I assume so, these all have her name on it." Korekiyo confirmed.

"You don't get your ultimate talent by sitting around and doing nothing, amiright?" I joked.

My hands danced over the book covers. I picked one up and scanned the pages. It was filled with sketches and writing and information. I guess monokuma needed to add me in somehow, but did he have to go overboard with it?

"You've interviewed some amazing people, Y/N." Korekiyo complimented.

"Uh, Thank you?" I bit my fingernail as I scanned over all the books. We must've spent so much time in my Ultimate lab that the nighttime announcement went off.

"You don't mind if I take some of these books, do you Y/N?" Rantaro asked.

Something told me to say no. "That might be a little embarrassing.."

"Don't worry, i won't make fun of your writing or anything." He flashed me a heartwarming smile. 'fuck.'

"I'll be taking some of these books as well, it seems you have a lot of information about us and this school." Kokichi grinned.

'Of course monokuma will make my life even harder... I want to go home.'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I'm sorry I've been gone for a while!
Like I said I'm a little tired from writing and school and everything in my personal life but thank you all sm for 3k views! Honestly I just 👁👁❤️❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

226K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
6.2K 157 18
please DONT read if you sensitive to these topics: Self harm, death, spoilers, slow burns, Saiouma, and mental hospitals!! Some notes: This story con...
13.3K 488 37
*They/them pronouns for Y/n* cw: bullying, Kokichi Ouma ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You're just chilling in the store, buying ramen as you spot a...
18.3K 471 30
❝And every time we touch, I feel like flying.❞ •─────────✦❀✦─────────• Sure, they're friends alright. And sometimes, romance sparks where there is fr...