John Constantine and The Usel...

By PopTartKiddo

(I don't own Harry Potter nor Constantine, just the plot and occasional hand-drawn art) John Constantine- Exo... More

Great.
Where?
Findings
Pace
Lets play
Stranger Danger
Weirdos
Distrust
Fine.
Ghosts in My Attic, Demons in Your Basement
Synchroncity Wave Travel(or luck)
Edcuation
Residency of the Leaky Cauldron
Encounter
Student Loan Debt isnt Something to Look Forward to.
Diagon Alley Pt 1
Wand Troubles
Diagon Alley Pt 2
Late Night Thoughts
9 3/4? I dont get it.
Welcome, to Hogwarts!
Mornin
Airborne
One In A Million!
The House Feud
Dittany
Troll? In the Dungeons!
Don't be a hero
Aftermath
The Holidays
New Year, Same Old Feeling
Close Calls
Welcome Back
A Little Fun
Progress
Midnight Exploits
Detention
Knowing
Numbered Days
The Game Is Afoot!
Trials For Those Prepared
Pawns
The Reveal
Recovery
And The Winner Is-
The Years End
Train Ride Confrontations
Home Sweet Hotel Room
Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.
⚠️⁉️ANNOUNCEMENT⁉️⚠️
Oh damn, August already?

In Session

3.3K 112 6
By PopTartKiddo

When the Malfoy kid went back upstairs, John was tempted to leave him.
Though it would've been nice to have a guide.

He took his schedule out from his robe pocket, unfolding the sheet to look through as he waited for his new companion to accompany him to breakfast.

Breakfast
Period One-Transfigurations
Period Two-Charms
Lunch/Break
Period Three-Potions
Period Four-Astronomy
Period Five-Herbology
Break
Period Six-Defense Against the Dark Art(DADA)
Period Seven-History of Magic

Astronomy?

"Sure."

"Constantine."

Draco stepped down the stairs holding an air of confidence, straggling along behind him were two barely awake lugs.

"This is Crabbe," he motioned to the right, "and Goyle." to the left.

They were clearly the blonde's brainless lackeys, being dragged out of bed this early for a kid they didn't know.
And with how Draco handled himself, anyone with eyes could tell he was in charge of the child posse.

The good news, was that Draco really did have the best sense of direction.

The odd news were that every kid(mostly in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor) would avoid eye contact or their path altogether if they weren't a Slytherin.

What the hell was that about?

In the great hall, unsurprising, there weren't too many other kids there.
The adults were up and moving for obvious reasons, but children were scarce in high numbers.

They made way to a large table filled with morning preferred meals: eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, ham, etc.
The drinks were a bit more diverse than last night, whatever the hell they had yesterday was in the first place.

Consisting mostly of orange juice, lemonade, water and coffee for the select few.
A few John was apart of.

They grabbed plates and took what looked appetizing.

John went for his simple yet effective routine.
Toast, eggs, bacon, and black coffee.

He felt as if he were in the circus, balancing the glass dish in one hand and holding up the goblet-didn't know what the hell was wrong with a mug-to random bench seat.

Draco landed himself across him, Crabbe and Goyle taking his sides respectively.

"We have transfigurations first hour, with the Gryffindor house."
A tone of disgust was evident. "Ravenclaw would've been the ideal choice for practically all year. Now we must sit through classes with those buffoons."

John listened to Draco's decided, clear opinion as he took in his coffee, feeling the affects of the caffeine and the coffee's bitterness wake him soundly.

"Throughout our first and second year, everyone will have the same classes and schedules. Once we advance to third year and on, thankfully electives will be open to us."

"Do you have any plans for electives yet Malfoy?"

"Of course, I will be following my father into a high ranking within the ministry. Nothing less expected from a Malfoy! Once I inquire the proper electives Hogwarts offers that the ministry require, I will enroll and pass each course with ease!"

Damn
11 years old, and already knowing his future.

When John was around his age, he was planning several different escape routes far away from home.

Pretty soon more kids started to flow in, the added noise filling in the empty space from before.

"Malfoy? Are we taking in any other first years?"

"Yeah, what about that Blaise Zabini? I heard the Zabini family were decently up there in regards of respect, we could have him around."

Malfoy made a face of consideration,
"Perhaps, I will see him myself. We don't need of any unnecessary baggage to carry around if he isn't up to standards."

John quickly shoved the rest of his eggs down his throat then got up smoothly before they could ask about his family.

He didn't have answers that they'd what.

Perhaps he should cut ties to these kids? Last thing he needed was to get some kids hurt from another one of his little adventures.

After placing his plate in an empty tray, he walked by the group, accidentally meeting Malfoy's eyes.

John felt a twitch of confusion as the blonde boy nodded.
"Hurry up, it indeed would best to start leaving now."

Malfoy rose, leaving the two boys to scatter up, grabbing his plate along with theirs.

While they rushed to accomplish tasks and not get left behind, Malfoy walked past John, fully expecting him to follow.

And for lack of choice, he did.

Draco led them to Ms. McGonagall's class if Transfigurations.
He was glad to see a slightly familiar face in the morning.

The first thing he noticed was the class room.
It was a large room able to seat dozens of kids, with rows of desks and chairs before a large blackboard.

The second were the students themselves.

The colors of green and red never intertwined, split down the very middle.
There didn't seem to be assigned seats....so maybe it's a house thing.

He sat near the back, next to a larger girl he didn't know.

After a few moments for students to situate themselves, the witch herself made an appearance.

"Welcome class. My name is Professor McGonagall, and I am a teacher of Transfigurations."

The elder woman walked up and down the rows with an experienced grace, holding an air of slight intimidation.

"Can anyone explain would the art of Transfigurations is?"

A hand shot up from the red turf, another familiar head of Ms. Hermione Granger.
"Yes miss Granger."

Hermione put her hand down and took in a deep breath.
"The art of Transfiguration is the changing one object into another, including people and animals."

"Very good ms Granger, five points to Gryffindor."

The red tied children quickly celebrated their achievement, sending proud and grateful looks to the long haired girl.

John did notice the slight looks of hate some of his house sent, unnoticed by the teacher or other house.

"The next few weeks will be the basics. Learning what Transfiguration is, where the art originated from and how to start beginner spells.
The rest of the hour will be testing what you know on paper."

There were the groans of students who wished they had nothing to do with work.
John picked up the sheet and unfortunately the quill.

Dipping the quill in ink like he was back in medieval times, John quickly decided what use this class will be.

The first thing he'll change will be this quill into a pen.

It probably startled everyone when the doors slammed opened and two boys flew in like bats out of hell.

They ran up till they reach the desk, breathing a sigh of relief when all they saw on the desk was a cat.

John slightly wondered why they weren't shitting themselves where they stood.

But he quickly came to the conclusion that they probably didn't know...

Half the class watched the boys jump as McGonagall changed back.

"....Bloody hell......."

That's what John said too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 139 17
In this Marvel/DC crossover, imagine an alternate universe where Damian Wayne, the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul, was raised by The Parker Fam...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
174K 7.3K 30
Daniel Fenton may be dead, but he wasn't suicidal. Unfortunately, avoiding Batman and his vigilantes get a lot harder when he's stuck in a seven year...
661K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...