You Are My Princess

נכתב על ידי kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... עוד

Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 1: Meeting Him

3.3K 40 2
נכתב על ידי kimmybrown12

Bella Pov:

My Name Is Bella Mila Walter's, I'm 22 And I Have Hazel Eyes. I've Read A Lot Of Books In My Life So Far, Many That Begin With The Main Character Changing Schools, Or Moving To New Places For A So Called New Beginning. After Much Thought, I Finnally Discussed This Matter With The Only Family I Have Left And The Only One I Love, Ava.

She's Been Like A Sister To Me And My Support System. I Dont Know What I'd Be Doing If She Werent Here, By My Side. I Use To Wonder If I'd Ever Be Able To Breathe Again, If This Emptiness In My Chest Could Ever Be Replaced With Contentment.

So, Here I Am, In A Taxi With Ava Going To Work. Walking Out Of The Taxi I Payed For Both Of Us And Walk Up To The Nice Looking Building, Strangers In Different Outfits, Moods Appearances Are Standing Here And There, Lost In There Own Lives. I Jhus Hope I Dont Attract Any Unnecessary Attention In These Denim Jean's And A Loose Long Sleeve Cotton Shirt, Because From What This Environment Looks, Looking 'Rich' Should Be The Peoples First Priority. Good Thing I Dont Care How I Look.

But These Nerves. UGH.

Calm The Hell Down Bella, Nobody's Gonna Murder You Here. Calm Down, Calm Down, Calm Down.

Shaking My Head I Walk Up To The Receptionist Who Was Smiling At Me.

"Hello Good morning", I'm Bella Walters, I'm Here For An Interview.

She Smiled And Said; "Hello Goodmorning, Yes I've Been Waiting For You, Please Go To The Top Floor."

I Said Thank You And Made My Way To The Elevator Where A Man Was Waiting I Can't Even See His Face But he's Sexy From The Back Tho Lol. Walking Up To Him I Asked If he's Gay.

"Are You Gay?"

He Turned And Look Soo Fucking Angry, Bella You And Your Big Mouth Can't Keep Shu-

I Was Cut Off By The Man Who Grab My Face A Pressed His Lips To Mine Kissing Me With Everything He Got, Omg Omg The Handsome Man Is Kissing Me🤫I Gasp When He Pinch My And He Use That Has And Opportunity To Plugged His Tongue Into My Mouth And Explore, He Pulled Back Smirking

"Does That Answer Your Question?"

He Didn't Wait For Me To Answer Because He's Out Of The Elevator With His Bodyguard Behind Him.

Feeling Embarrassed I Wake Out Of The Elevator And Down To The Boss Door, I Knock And Heard An Familiar Italian Voice Say Come In, Shaking My Head I Open The Door And Stepped In And Met With An Beautiful Office, Everything Looked Amazing And Was In Order Then My Eyes Travel Down To The Man Sitting In The Chair, My Eyes Widening😳Omg Isn't That The Guy Who Took My First Kiss Damn Now I Can See Clearly How He Looked, He Had Dark, Brown Eyes, Like Chocolate. My Flavor! He Has A Sharp Nose, Like It Has Been Shaped. He Also Had A Five O'clockshadow. He Looked Like He Was In His Late Twentie. He Is So Hot🥵! He Was Wearing A Black Suit, With A White Shirt And A Black Tie. He, Sane Pinch, We Are Wearing The Same Color Shirts! Bella, Come Out Of Your Dream World! He Will Probably Think You Are Mentally Ill!

"Goodmorning Sir, My Name Is Bella Walter's.

"Morning Ms.Walter's, Please Sit Down." He Says In A Deep, Italian Accent. His Voice Sent Chills Down My Spine.

"Thank You". I Said, While Sitting Down, I Hand Him My Filed. So Ms.Walter's Tell Me About Yourself? He Said While Putting Down The File Down. He Didn't Even Look At It.

"Um... I Am Bella Walter's And I Did My Masters In Business Administration And I Wan-"

"Why Do You Want To Work For This Company?", He Asked While Joining His Hand And Crossing His Leg And Turned His Chair Sideways. All The While Looking Into My Eyes And Giving Me Goose Bumps.

"I Heard A Lot About This Company. I Wanted To Do A Job Here From The Time I Starting Doing My MBA. I Hea-"

"You Got The Job Ms.Walter's. You Can Join From Tomorrow", He Said While Moving His Chair. I Am Shocked.

"Thank You Sir", I Said Excited And Hugged Him In Excitement. " Thank You, Thank You, Thank You So Much Sir. I Really Needed This Job. I Wanted To Show My Parents That I Can Do My Own Job. Then I Pulled Away And Looked At Him.

He Was Looking At Me Like He Is Going To Kiss Me Any Seconds Now. Me And My Stupid Excitement 🙄.

"I Am Sorry Sir", I Said Looking Down At My Heels.

"For What? For Asking Me If I Am Gay Or Hugging Me?", His Voice Sounded A Little Angry, With An Amusement. I Didn't Dare Look Up. I Am Sure I Lost My Job And I Am Blushing Like Crazy Remembering The Kiss.

"I Am Sorry About Both Sir. Actually... I Was Asking It Bec-

"I Dont Care Why You Asked Me About It. But I Am Sure Now You Know I Am Not One", He Said While Making Me Looking Up At Him, By Holding My Chin.

"Yes".

"Good And About The Hug Ms.Walter's Its Really Inappropriate To Hug Your Boss Like That Don't You Think".

"Yes Sir. I Know I Am Really Sorry".

"It Okay This Time. But Make Sure You Won't Do It Again, If You Dont Want Me To Loose Control And Kiss You, He Said Looking At My Eyes And For A Moment I Am Lost In Them".

"Um... Sir, Do I Still Have My Job?".

"Yes Ms.Walter's".

"Thank You Sir".

"You Can Go Now", He Said Backing Away From Me.

"Goodbye Sir".

"Ms. Walter's Dont You Want Your File." Mr. Montez Asked.

"Ohh Right Sorry", Thank You Sir".

"Your Welcome".

Phew  That Was Close.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
185K 7.2K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...
162K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1.6M 63.4K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...