Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 9

29.6K 559 277
By Satansfavoffspring

Kingston's outfit⬆️

Dario

"How do you have the same shoe size as me?" I ask Kingston who is pulling on a pair of my Nike socks. 

"I don't know, you have small feet." She answers, now pulling on a pair of white air forces, that she stole from me. I don't mind they're brand new and I have plenty of other pairs. 

"I wear a size 12, which is a fucking thirteen and a half in women's." I retort. 

"Ok, then I have big feet." She shrugs. 

I roll my eyes, "Come on, Bigfoot. I'm hungry." As if on cue my stomach grumbles. 

"See it's speaking to me," I whine. 

She laughs, "Alright, let's feed the big baby." She goes to walk past me but I catch her wrist pulling her into my chest.

"I want a kiss, first," I say, tapping my puckered lips. I only finished kissing her ten minutes ago, but it feels like a lifetime. 

She sighs, "Dario, I really like you, but what just happened in the shower can't happen again. At least not until after the trial."

"I understand," I sigh, "But I have a question."

"Shoot," She says. 

"Why do you have the rule in place and why are you so adamant about not breaking it?"

"Two years ago, when I first started my law firm, I had a lawyer who worked for me. She started doing a friends with benefits, no feelings time of relationship with a client. I of course, like a dumb ass, approved of the relationship. Well, she caught feelings, he rejected her then she ended up breaking into his apartment and destroyed everything. It hurt the reputation I was trying to build. As for being adamant about not breaking the rule. I hate hypocrites." She explains. 

"You've already broken it," I state, pointing out the obvious. 

"I know because you're so fucking hard to resist," She whines. "Why do you have to have those stupid blue eyes that stupidly draw in my stupid self because my stupid heart and my stupid cunt can't resist those stupid eyes?"

"Am I," I muse, walking towards her. I grab her hips and give them a squeeze. "That's a lot of stupidity."

"I know," She huffs. "My heart is stupid and my cunt is more stupid."

I bow my head and nibble on her earlobe. She sighs against me. "Then I must be just as stupid, if not more because I can't resist you in any way." I press my hips into her and she gasps, drifting off into a moan.

  Yeah, baby, moan for me, just like you moaned when you came on my cock. Four times. Four, motherfuckers. I'd like to see you try to make your spouse cum that many times in less than an hour.

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" She whispers. 

"Nope, but I promise I won't kiss you. I will just tease you until you give in." I smirk. 

"And what makes you think I'll give in?" She questions, slightly amused. 

"As you said before; I'm so fucking hard to resist," I smirk as she rolls her eyes. "Emphasis on the hard. You'll be cumming on my cock in no time, baby." 

"I'm going to prove you wrong. I can resist you until you are no longer my client. It will be hard." She smirks and cups me through my sweats. My already hard and wanting dick grows in her hand. She bites her lip. "Emphasis on the hard. But I can do it."

"You owe me that perfect, little asshole of yours if you don't." I grip her ass cheeks in my palms. "Don't think I didn't see it winking at me when I bent you over in the shower." She blushes and darts out of the closet, my laughter following behind her. 

We walk down the stairs. She's pulling me by my arm while I pout like a child. She rolls her eyes and chuckles at my antics. I will break you, Kingston. 

I take my hand out of her grip and throw my arm over her shoulder. Finally, we reach the dining room. Everyone is already seated. As we enter all eyes are on us. Andres glares at me, Vader and Lucas have smirks on their faces, and my parents, Rosa and Armando are beaming like the Cheshire Cat.

"We were wondering when you two would come down. Awfully long for a shower." My mother muses after we sit, I at the head of the table and her next to me on the left. The spot for my queen, which I intend to make her, eventually. 

Kingston blushes, "Um, I wanted to get Slava's touch off me."

"Mmhmm," My father hums, muttering something unintelligible, which earns him a jab in the ribs from my mother. 

Our dinner is served. Salmon with a pineapple, teriyaki glaze, roasted broccoli with grated Gouda, and mashed sweet potatoes.

I place my hand on Kingston's upper thigh. She freezes, her fork stopping in front of her face. She sends me a deadly glare, but I ignore it and move my hand up further so that I'm playing with the string of my sweatpants.

"So," My mother drawls, "When am I getting grandkids." Both Kingston and I choke on our food.

"K-kids?!" Kingston stutters, "We're not even together."

"Well, it's only a matter of time. I mean you two have belonged to each other since you were just babies." 

"What are you talking about?" I ask, covering my mouth to hide my chewing. 

Armando chuckles, "When Kingston was born, you were only one. You were clinging onto your mom as she was gushing over Kingston. You tried to reach out to Kingston and your first word ever was mine. As you both grew up, you started to get closer. When you were young you both used to hold hands. It was the cutest thing." He explains. 

"Oh and we can't forget their first kiss," My father adds. 

"First kiss?!" Kingston and I shout in unison. 

"Yes, you were six, Kingston was five. You two walked in on your father and I kissing. Then you leaned over and kissed Kingston. It was the funniest thing. She just stood there, not knowing what to do, but eventually, she kissed you back. Of course, right then Armando and Andres walked in." My mother explains. 

"I was fuming," Andres added, "I wanted to kill you for touching my sister."

"You both have no recollection of this, yeah?" My mother asks and we nod/ 

After an eventful dinner of old memories and Barbie dream houses...

"Queenie, can you watch a movie with me?" Rosa asks. 

"Sure, which movie?" Kingston asks. 

"Despicable Me!" Rosa cheers. 

"Can I be included in this movie night?" I ask. 

"Only if you get the snacks," Rosa replies. 

"Deal!" I shout. I lean into Kingston and murmur. "Save me a seat next to you, or better yet, sit in my lap."

She sends me a glare over her shoulder and flips me off when Rosa isn't looking. I laugh and head for the kitchen. 

I grab a bag of popcorn for Rosa, a bag of Doritos for me, and the bag of Cheetos I bought for Kingston. On the flight, she told Talia and I what her favorite foods, snacks, drinks, etc.

I don't know what it is about Kingston. The second I met her I felt different. I felt like the world wasn't weighing me down. I felt a tingly feeling spread throughout my body. I felt at peace. Now knowing that I felt the same when I was little; I'm not letting her go.

I fucking went to the grocery store and stocked my pantry with all her favorite foods. I think about her all the fucking time. She was my first kiss. She's the only girl I can see myself saying those three words to.

Walking into the theater I see Rosa laying her head on Kingston's lap, both giggling their heads off. Kingston looks up from Rosa and locks eyes with me. She has a huge smile on her face. She is so fucking beautiful.

"Rosa, catch," I say before throwing her the bag of popcorn. She catches it with ease. I sit down next to Kingston and hand her the bag of Cheetos.

"I thought you said no one in your family liked Cheetos," Kingston comments.

"They don't. I filled my pantry with all your favorite snacks," I reply. 

She blushes, "Thank you, Dario." She wraps her arm around my waist, snuggling into me. I lift her chin and kiss her forehead. "Of course, Bigfoot," I whisper against her skin. 

"Oh, just get married already," Rosa says sarcastically. 

"You're not going to let that go, are you?" Kingston asks. 

"Nope," I place a kiss on her forehead.

The next morning...

I wake up to voices.

"Shh, Rosa. You will wake them up." My mother whispers. 

"I'm trying to be quiet, mama." Rosa argues.

"Just take the damn picture, Gia, so we can go." My father says impatiently. 

"Alright, I got it." She says a second later. 

"Got what?" Kingston asks from beside me. I open my eyes, seeing Rosa, my father, and my mother standing in front of us.

"This," My mother says gesturing to her phone. I take the phone from her and show Kingston the picture she took of us. What is it with this family and taking pictures?

"Just like when you two were little," My mother gushes, "So adorable!"

"Queenie, will you play Barbies with me while we wait for breakfast, please?" Rosa asks with hopeful eyes. 

"Tesoro, perhaps we should give them some time to wake up." My father says urging my mother and Rosa out the door. (treasure)

"I'll be in your room in a few, Rosy!" Kingston calls. 

"We looked 'so adorable,'" I say mimicking my mother's voice. 

She giggles, "We did."

I beam before kissing her on the jaw a couple of times then moving down to her neck. I suck on certain spots of her neck trying to find her sweet spot. She lets out a moan as I suck on the place right under her ear. Found it! I lift my head and peck next to her lips.

"Enough, I'm not giving in and I promised your sister I would play with her." She says against my lips.

"Don't give me that pouty look," She scolds, seeing my face. 

She walks out of the cinema room after kissing my cheek. Even in the morning with her hair in a bun, that is nearly falling out, and no makeup; she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I am fucking whipped!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
20.3K 528 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
76.1K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...