(Almost)Daily HermitCraft Thi...

By chocolateunicorn06

Oneshots and other stuff my brain came up with. ~ ~ New cover and Title because I felt like it. (Original was... More

Introduction
Requests
HEADCANNONS!!!!!! >:3
Alters (Not a oneshot)
Lore Guide [Log #1 Guide to Magic]
Lore Guide [Log #2 Mobs and Mythical Beast]
Lore Guide [Log #3 World Hub and Servers]
OC Profile - Star
The Dark Past
Too Late
A World Without You
How Did I Get Here?
Full-Moon [Part 1/2]
Full-Moon [Part 2/2]
HermitCraft's Cupid
GRIAN!! CLEO!! NO SUMMONING DEMONS!!!!!!
Time Travel Is Messy...
Race To The Finish
Autumn Days
Decorating and Glitter
A Half-Permanent Member
Talent Spectacle
Oblivious
List of Hermit Halloween costumes
Halloween Fun
Potions and Cats
Siblings
Hybrids
Sugar and Spice
Sneaky Time
Meet Up
Glitchly Happenings
Remember last time... (Not a story)
The Things We Do
A Lesson In Baking
Angel
Freeze
Random Prompt Generator Time!!!
Not What It Seems
Where the Sky Meets the Sea
Another Server [Part 1](Crossover AU)
Another Server [Part 2] (Crossover AU)
Possible AU
End's Curse - Part 1 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 2 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 3 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 4 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 5 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 6 [AU]
End's Curse - Part 7 [AU]
Dares and Dreams
Notes for a thing
Hermitmon - Part 1 [Pokémon Crossover AU]
Hermitmon - Part 2 [Pokémon AU]
Hermitmon - Part 3 [AU]
Hermitmon - Part 4 [AU]
Hermitmon - Part 5 [AU]
Hermitmon - Part 6 [Pokemon Crossover AU]
Hermitmon - Part 7 [Pokemon Crossover AU]
Monster Magic - Part 2 [AU]
Monster Magic - Part 3 [AU]
Monster Magic - Part 4 (AU)
Before It All
Hermitcraft x Mystreet AU
Nyoom Nyoom! Crossover Time!
Swapage
I Made Art
:D
Not HermitCraft Related
IDEA!!!!!!! :D
Wattpad is broken...
More Art
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!
Random Art
SO CUTE!!!!
XD XD XD XD
Minecraft Live Recap
(Not so)Inktober Day 1 - Fish
Uhhhhh...
Yet another non HermitCraft related thing
My Own Resistance
How? (Not a oneshot)
Myceluim Base Update
Another room done
CAT REVOLUTION!
Music to vibe to
Video Lissssssssssssst
Been messing with Picrew
More random picrews
No words for how glorious this is
:^
Random ideas and such
Bean bag!
Emojis made by your truely
:D
Video Dummmmmmppppp
Picrew Dump Time!
Weird RP things
Art Dump
Random stuffs
G O O S E
A R T
Few Things That Need To Be Said
Music lyrics I came up with
Taggity waggity
Tagging Time!
TAGGGGGSSSS
To all of the Hermittpad
:)
Arting
Kwamii
CONGRATS MAYA!
Animal Crossing
Chibi Fanart
D&D Art
Heart of the Dice
Random Headcannons
Night of Love
Random diologe stuff
Gone
Another Art Dump
Discord Shenanigans
Yelling about shiz during a wedding (it's not as weird as it sounds)
The Dress
Drabbles
Monster Magic - Part 5
The Wedding
Memories at Sea

Monster Magic - Part 1 [AU]

96 3 7
By chocolateunicorn06

YET ANOTHER AU BUT THIS IDEA IS LIT! Name is still a work in progress though. I don't know how to explain this but I have enough details figured out to make a part one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Halloween night and four friends gathered together to play some fun games for the night. They were near the edge of a forest close to town. But this wasn't just any forest, it was said to be filled with monsters!

"It's your turn Mumbo!", a boy with sandy colored hair said.

"I guess I'll go next. Zedaph, truth or dare?", Mumbo said looking in the direction of the other blonde of the group. 

"Truth!", Zedaph replied.

"Well this is sorta going off last time we played. What were the names of those two friends you said disappeared?", Mumbo asked.

Zed's face right then went from the usual smile to something with a more shocked or sad look. Mumbo looked like he had regretted asking that question.

"Well, if you really want to know I guess I can tell you.", Zed said in a low tone.

"I can always do another question if you want. I didn't mean to make you feel sad.", the black-haired brit replied.

"No it's fine, it just brings up some memories. That's all.", Zed said with a small smile.

"Y-you really don't have too if you don't want too.", Mumbo told him.

"I may as well. Their names were Impulse and Tango if that's what you were wondering.", Zedaph said. 

Everyone just stay silent for a while until a guy with a black jacket with a blue trim said, "It's Zedaph's turn now, right?"

"Oh yeah. Xb, Truth or Dare?", Zedaph said looking at the guy. 

"Uhhh, no dares have been done yet so I'll do that.", Xb replied.

"I dare you to find any sheet you can find and pretend to be a ghost with it!", Zed said with a smile returned to his face. 

After that Xb got up and went over to his house which was the closest and when he came back he a bright pink sheet over his head with holes cut out for the eyes. Everyone just started laughing their heads off as Xb continued to be a pink ghost. 

"Isn't that your sister's sheet?", the boy with sandy hair said still laughing. 

"Yeah, it was the first I could find.", Xb replied. 

"Well that just makes this even funnier.", the boy replied.

"I have to agree with Grian on this one. It just makes this even better!", Zedaph said. 

After that a weird noise came from the forest, drawing the group's attention to it.

"W-w-what was that?!", Zedaph said grabbing onto the closest person, which happened to be Mumbo.

"I don't know but can you get off me?", Mumbo said looking at Zed.

"Sorry about that, I'm just kind of used to doing that...", Zed said taking his grip off Mumbo.

"Why not we go check it out?", Grian suggested.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! There could be monsters in there!", Xb said.

"You really believe in those myths? The worst we could encounter is an angry bear or a wolf pack. Monsters aren't real.", Grian said with confidence. 

"But then what made Zed's friends disappear?", Xb said trying to have a counter argument.

"Bears or wolves. They could've just had a bad run in. If you're that scared then we better get supplies.", Grian said walking towards town.

"Supplies sounds good. Then we'll be ready for monsters OR wild animals.", Mumbo said. 

The group then went off to their own houses to get stuff for their journey into the forest. 

Grian got stuff that would help them against things like wolves, and even if there were monsters they would still probably have wild animal encounters. Mumbo went off and got stuff to make sure they would stay alive, food, equipment, walkie-talkies, etc. Zedaph grabbed a journal and a backpack filled with assorted items. Xb went and got things to help with the mythic monsters that lived in the forest. 

They then meet up at the same spot they were playing games at to go in. 

"Lets go.", Grian said heading in.

The others followed behind as they went into the forest. Little did they know that they wouldn't be prepared for what's next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Halloween AU that I actually know where I want to go with this from the get-go. I'm going to enjoy where this will go. Happy Halloween ;)

                                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 621 29
Basically the title says it all...Well, anyways, this is Hermitcraft and this Fanfiction so clap clap yay I guess? Hah. Enjoy my terrible Fanfiction...
35.6K 1.7K 22
This is a story of my creation based on the hermitcraft characters! There will be some shipping (#Grumbo) but no smut. Some violence, and maybe some...
36.7K 683 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...
47.3K 1.2K 32
NOT UPDATING ANYMORE!!! - read the title :) - cover art is mine - i ship their minecraft personas, not real people, and this will be taken down if th...