๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

5.

25.5K 1.4K 1.6K
By -MoneyChaser

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Jayla.." I heard a voice say as they shook me.

My eyes popped open and I saw Nari hovering over me.

"What?" I said.

"We can go see her now.." I nodded and stood up with Kai still on my chest.

When I stood up I saw Skyler standing next to me, I only eyed her then pulled my phone out checking the time, 9:20 pm.

Nari started walking to the elevator with me and Skyler following.

"Well hello to you too.." Skyler chuckled as we got in the elevator.

"Wassup." I nodded at her.

It went silent as the elevator traveled up to the second floor.

"What room is she in?" I asked as we walked out the elevator.

"387."

I nodded and walked ahead of them heading to Destiny's room, I spotted the number and walked inside without knocking.

I saw her sitting up in the bed watching TV, she looked at me as I walked towards her.

"Hey.." She gave me a tight smile.

"Wassup. You okay?" I observed her looks. She looked a mess and had a lot of casts and bruises.

"Yeah, I am now." She shrugged.

"So what the fuck happened?" I asked.

"Ion remember much.." She shrugged again looking away.

"I'm honestly sick of y'all shit.." I shook my head as Nari and Skyler walked in.

"You lying hard as a bitch.. what is it y'all not telling me?" I asked looking between all three of them.

"I—"

"Nothing." Destiny interrupted Skyler.

I cut my eye at them then looked at Destiny.

"When I find it out myself it won't be cool." I nodded standing up.

"When they let you out?" I looked at Destiny.

"About 5 days, 3 if I'm healing faster." She said.

I nodded and walked to the door.

"I'll meet y'all at the house, I'll come back tonight Destiny." I said and walked out before they could reply.

<><><><><><>
After getting settled in at the house, I was now watching Love and Hip Hop with Kai next to me watching Bubble Guppies on my phone.

My phone started ringing and Kai instantly hung up and continued watching his show.

"Why you hang up." I laughed grabbing it from him and he mugged me.

"Lemme just call him back real quick." I said FaceTiming Lando back. He answered right away.

"Why you hang up on a nigga like that?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"That was Kai.." I said.

"Aw, he must've been watching sum huh?" He chuckled and I nodded laughing.

"Where you headed to?" I asked looking at his surroundings seeing he was in the car.

"Finna go make this drop with the boys.." He said and I chuckled.

"They in the car with you?" I tilted my head.

"Nah, we finna meet there." He said licking his lips and looking at the road.

"Oh.." I said then started laughing hysterically. He looked at me crazy.

"What you laughing for?" He eyed me.

"See cause why the fuck you lying so hard as if a bitch is dumb? You thought I wasn't gon find out?" I said and he looked at me fully before quickly looking away.

"Find out what?" He touched his chin.

"Why the fuck you really in ATL? And why the fuck you keep saying Dee and nem down there witchu when they not!" I mugged him.

"How you supposed to know they not down here with me?"

"Bitch I just saw Dee at Walmart the other day and he was tryna lie for your dumbass. Do better Lando forreal.." I shook my head chuckling.

"Ight yeah they not here.. so?"

"So why.. the fuck.. did you say they were?"

He shrugged.

"Ima slap the fuck out you when I see you and that's on god Lando cause now you playing on my top and lying about little ass shit.." I got up and went in the bathroom leaving Kai in the living room.

"Ight it's never that serious. Yeah yeah they not here, I'm here by myself. I just didn't want you to worry cause we both know how you get." He said and I shook my head.

"That's not an excuse.." I said. "Call me when you ready to tell me the truth."

I hung up and headed back in the living room.

Kaiser held his hand out and I gave him my unlocked phone and he nodded.

"Boy-" I laughed sitting down next to him..

𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

"You good?" I asked Destiny as I helped her in her room.

"Yeah.." She nodded. "I can walk by myself you know.."

"Shut up. You still have crutches on. If I leave you right now and you end up falling then what?" I looked at her like she was stupid.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Okay I'm finna go tuck Kai in.." I said about to walk out but she called my name making me stop.

"What?" I turned around.

She patted on the bed, "Sit."

I looked at her weird before slowly going to sit next to her.

"What?" I said again.

"You know I love you right.." She started.

"..Uh huh." I nodded uneasily.

"And I appreciate you for everything you do.." She said.

"Mhm.." I nodded.

"Okay so when I tell you this don't get mad at me.." She grabbed my hands.

"Ight coo, get to it.." I said.

"SkylerfuckedLando." She said quickly but I understood her.

I clenched my fist trying not to punch the shit out of anyone and anything.

"Okay.. let me go." I said calmly.

"Don't do nun stupid Jayla." She said.

I nodded.

"Okay.." She let me go and I instantly stood up and ran out her room and upstairs in Skyler's room.

Right when she turned around I slapped the shit outta her, then walked right out.

"Trifling ass.." I shook my head walking back downstairs with both Nari and Destiny staring at me.

"And y'all knew the whole time?" I slightly raised my voice.

They only stared at me.

"That's what y'all was hiding huh?" I chuckled.

They still stood there awkwardly.

I shook my head in walked in my room locking it behind me and saw that Kaiser was already sleep.

I sat on the bed grabbing my phone and called Lando.

He didn't answer so I just sent him a text.

Pull up rq.

You started sharing location with Lando❤️...

I put my phone down and laid on my back staring at the ceiling, just thinking..

<><><><><><>
I was woken up out of my sleep when I heard my loud ass ringtone going off.

"What damn!?" I yelled.

"Chillout it's just me, I'm outside." Lando said.

I hung up and got out of the bed. I looked at Kai before putting my shoes on and tying my hair up before walking out the room.

The house was dark and quiet so I just knew everyone was sleep.

I walked out the house and closed the door behind me before walking to and into his car.

"Wassu—" I cut him off my slapping him.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I just stared at him like he was the most disgusting thing on Earth. And he most definitely was.

When he was about to speak again I started hitting him over and over again without stopping.

"I can't fucking believe you!" I said in between each hit.

"Damn chill." He finally managed to grab my hands.

"You is so trifling." I shook my head out of breath.

"What you mean?" He said touching his busted lip.

"What you mean?" I mocked him.

"You really fucked my sister!? Out of anyone.. my sister Lando?" My voice slightly cracked.

I bit my lip and looked away trying not to cry and when the urge went away I looked back at him.

"Can I explain?" He said.

"How are you gon explain you sticking yo dick in my younger sister Lando? That's so fucking nasty, I can't believe you would do some low shit like that. I opened up to you and let you in more than anyone else and you do me like the past niggas? Like.. really Lando.. my sister?" I tilted my head.

"It wasn't even supposed to go down like that.."He said.

"How was it supposed to go then!" I yelled.

"Bro chill.. can I speak?" He said and I ignored him.

"When did y'all do this?" I asked and he looked away.

"Hello? Bitch youn hear me talking?" I pushed his head.

"Before the party." He said and I almost choked on absolutely nothing.

"Lando please tell me your joking?" I chuckled sitting up in the seat.

He stayed silent making me punch him in the eye. He didn't do anything so I punched him again and started fighting him all over again until he grabbed my hands.

"Yo stop fucking hitting on me!" He shook me as he held my wrists.

"Let me go.." I felt the urge to cry but I didn't wanna do it in front of him.

"Bro I'm sorry Jayla, I am forreal." He said as he let go of me and I got out the car.

"Fuck yo sorry." I said slamming his door.

It started raining as I walked inside making me walk faster, when I got inside I closed the door sighed heavily.

I kicked my shoes off and headed back in the room. As soon as I hit the bed I let all my tears fall.

"Ma?" I heard Kai say.

I turned on my back seeing him hovering over me.

"Huh?" I sniffed.

"You ok?" He tilted his head. It wasn't that dark so we could both see each other.

"Yeah Kai go to sleep.." I said.

He stared at me for a moment before wiping my tears and laying on my chest.

"Luh you ma." He said as I rubbed his back.

I laughed, "Love you too.."

<><><><><><><>
.

vote and comment, don't leave my shit dry

thoughts?

it's so much more drama coming..😂 y'all ain't even ready for it

anywho byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 291 20
"๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง?"ยฉ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐’โ™• ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“...
8K 501 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
13.6K 481 19
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘Œ๐‘›: " ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ". ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”: " ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .๐พ๐‘–...
439K 18.2K 25
Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 8, 2021 ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ : ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฆ๐๐š๐จ