My opinions on fnaf gacha :>

By debunkingnightmare

Opinions on the fnaf gacha content and parts of fnaf :) Warning ⚠️ there is swearing mentions of suicide, abu... More

Soft Characters
Looking 90% alike
Baby is still part of Ennard
Clara
Glitchtrap.. and William
Titan Aftons
The Aftons special powers
Bon Bon abuse
If Michael Afton... killed himself
Names
The pay
Put it back together
13. Nightmare, Chris, and Nightmare Fredbear
14. Afton family reunion
15. It's always the same
16. Aftons observe future
18. Making yourself part of the Aftons
Things that bug me for the nightguard
Heat+ softies
Afton Family stereotypes
William and Henry aren't the best parents
Shipping
Glitchtrap isn't controlling anyone
Fnaf Songs are NOT canon
29. Life is WAY to easy for the Aftons
30. Obsessions
31. Dress up
32. Aftons going to school
34. Nicknames
35. Glitchtrap rant
38. No fucking wonder
37. Honestly please
Books
38. Stereotype Aftons Bios from my perspective
39. Mrs Afton
40. William and fnaf1 24 hour challenge
41. None are op
AUs and Headcanons
43. Stereotypical Aftons eyes
Ballora isn't confirmed the mom
44. It's not gonna surpise me
45. Afton kids future kids
46. Sexulizing Aftons/fnaf
Cursed and incorrect
48. Humans/mortals are forbidden species
49. Misgender
50. Its just a teddy bear
Wait a minute
51. Creator
Innocent Aftons
Genders/voices
52. Pregnant bois
54. Michael/Elizabeth the killer
55. Make up
That moment when peeps realize
56. Two offensive memes + talk about the gacha community
Afton phobias
Calling Michael a murderer be like
What I think William's childhood was like
Canon Afton Family meets crossover fandom
If Afton family kids and Charlie grew up and had kids.
What if Fnaf4 wasn't Evan?
Aftons meet William/Clara's family
What if Evan is the vengeful kid?
Aftons meet Creepypastas
💩Opinion about Shitto
Shirro's Afton family vs mine
Sad thing about gacha kiddos
Opinion on fan made characters
These two people
Shadow Glitch the overrated fnaf gacha peep
This just hit me

Mike and Ennard

2.9K 60 313
By debunkingnightmare

In gacha community they have completely changed Ennard and Michael just so they can ship them.

They made up a character and a whole backstory named Noah who majority have with red not orange hair. Sometimes blonde, who is Michael's friend who was murdered as a teenager by William. He was in a abusive household and went on to possess Ennard after being killed.

Ennard is always made to be its own robot in their backstory that William didn't finish or abandoned. They made this backstory and character up because they hated people calling the ship out for what it is. Lately some of them are starting to use a different name (Ethan) sometimes changes his hair or clothing.
They also claim that Ennard stops Michael rotting and is the reason he's alive. Which isn't true cause its confirmed that remnant is the reason he's alive, the rotting can't be stopped, its shown very clearly in minigame and implied around fnaf3/6.

They always make Noah to be like 13, and Michael an adult for this ship. Its confirmed that Ennard is all the funtimes including Baby. An Au does not change this and is pretty pathetic if you have to use it to protect a ship.
If the ship has no issues in it there's no reason you need to change the whole backstory, completely get rid of most the lore, and need "AU" to back you up. People aren't stupid they can tell something is clearly wrong with the ship if you have to do all that.

All the proof that Ennard is all the funtimes and is possessed by children.

To start all proof that Ennard is all the funtime animontronics.

1. Ennard has a green eye on his leg the only Funtimr inside Ennard and is part of the canon SL is Circus Baby. The other eyes match the other funtimes.

2. According to Updated and Ultimate Guide we follow Circus Baby's instructions to the scooping room. Which debunks Gacha's excuse "WeLl EnNaRd tOoK hEr VoIcE"

3. In Sister Location real ending Ennard uses the terms "we" "us" That's not one being that confirms there's multiple entities.

4. Ennard's description according to Ultimate states; Ennard: A terrifying amalgamation formed from the scooped Sister Location animatronics (Ballora, Bon-Bon, Circus Baby, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy.) Ennard does not wear a typical plush suit, instead entering the body of Michael Afton.
When the other animontronics kicked Baby out Ennard split into Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy

She's still considered as part of Ennard, this debunks the "Ennard is its own robot."

5. Molten and Scrap Baby's description
Molten Freddy: A crumbling amalgamation of animatronics ( Ballora, Bon-Bon, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy)  Formed after Circus Baby was ejected from Ennard. Eyeballs from the various animontronics  can be seen poking out at random.

Scrap Baby: A humanoid, animontronic re-formed in the likeness of Circus Baby after she was ejected from Ennard.

6. Molten Freddy's blueprint
Molten Freddy is said to have remnant in its structure and has the security tags
001 Funtime Freddy
002 Funtime Foxy
003 Ballora

7. Heated argument from Scott's websites (2017)

You're crowding us
Be Quiet
You can't tell us what to do anymore
Yes I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do
We outnumber you
That doesn't matter dummy
We found a way to eject you
You would be lost without me
Ha, Ha! Say goodbye to our friend
I can put myself back together
After that last line Scrap Baby's eyes were teased.

8.  Sister Location Real Ending according to Ultimate  guide
Follow Circus Baby's directions to reach the scooping room.

Unfortunately this was all part of Circus Baby's plan. As she explains "If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go."

Ennard does say that quote  in the Real Ending of SL Night 5 in the scooping room.

According to Circus Baby's description 
In Sister Location she orchestrates the escape of the animatronics  from Circus Baby's Entertainment And Rentals.

9. When Baby is ejected the mask and voice change from hers to Funtime Freddy which further confirms she was part of and was main one  controlling Ennard.

This all well confirms that Ennard is 100% all the funtimes.

Now Ennard contains dead children

1. Mike tells us that he put Elizabeth back together and after "They didn't recognize me at first but then they thought I was you."

2. The structure is Molten Freddy's endoskeletons. The S.C.U.P. blueprint confirmed that the scooper could hold and inject remnant.  That's where Mike got his.

3. Scrap Baby "All of those little souls in one place."
She only knows of the other funtimes  and isn't talking about herself or one spirit.

4. In fnaf6  Ultimate Guide explaining the real ending of fnaf6.  He explains that all the animatronics carrying trapped souls  have been brought here and sealed inside  as the restaurant  is set on fire. 

Cassette Man further states  that the restaurant was made to lure the animatronics inside and destroy them so the souls can be freed. All except for one "The darkest pits of hell have opened to swallow you whole so don't keep the devil waiting old friend." he says as Scraptrap burns.

5. Blob seems to be a reformed version of Molten Freddy  controlled by the 5 missing kids mainly Cassidy.  Which is also teased in one of Tales of Pizza Plex story I hear.
This also seems to show Henry's plan failed. His daughter, Michael , and Elizabeth  seem to have moved on but the others not so much.

6.  Henry states in fnaf6 to both Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy. For them to be still, to give up their spirits,  that there would be more after he smoke cleared.

Then he starts calling the others out individually

Condemning his old friend to hell

Telling his daughter it was time to rest and that she has done plenty for the others.

Then calls out the brave volunteer

Often these Mennard/Ennchael shippers DEMAND proof of Ennard being all the funtimes. Yet upon getting it they get so pissed saying
"Im NoT rEaDiNg aLl ThAt!"
"YoU dIdn't NeEd tO wRiTe aN eSsAy!"
"YoU'Re JuSt HaTiNg."
"B-BuT B-bUt AU!!"
"NoAh ExIstS, He'S MiKe'S fRiEnD."

They can't complain when they also write "essays"  or ranting about their "haters" or why their ship is ok.  Usually after giving out the proof about Ennard being all the funtimes.
They respond with
A. I'M nOt ReAdiNg AlL tHaT!
B. Ignores it then writes a huge essay later about it. Sometimes will even put your user out so their rabid fans can go after you.
C.  Gather friends and followers to go after you
D.  Scream ITS MY AU!!!! followed with slurs and angry emojis.
E. WeLl ThEy'Re FiCtiOnAl
F. All the above

AUs have a fine line to what's ok and what isn't  it doesn't matter if the characters are fictional or not. It doesn't make incest, or pedophillia  ok. There's no proof that Michael was ever friends with a boy named Noah, none of his friends in fnaf4 have blonde or red hair according to the logbook they seemed to have separated after bite.

The fact you have to fund multiple excuses to protect, and justify your ship with an AU,  change Ennard completely and rewrite the entire fnaf Lore for these ships is proof that the ship isn't ok.  If you can't ship them in their canon form it should be obvious that the ship isn't ok.

Also I agree to these

Ennard isn't soft, and why would Michael want to be with Ennard? THE very being who scooped/took his life and used his body as a skin suit. 

Like who would want to be in a  romantic relationship  with their own killer?  I doubt the kids William killed want to be in a romantic relationship with him, and I imagine Michael would feel the same exact way to Ennard. He probably feels anger towards Ennard like the kids do to William. (Its kinda ironic though that people think a killer would be in love with their victim [Mennard] but, frown and get ticked if they see William shipped to any of the kids.)

Might I also ask how is Ennard existing at the same time as Circus Baby and Ballora within these videos??
What I mean by this is Elizabeth and 'Clara'  can form into their animontronic, while Ennard is hanging out with Michael in the meantime.  I seriously hate how Ennard is all flirty and uses"Eggie and Eggs" to tease Michael. Its not cute and 'Eggs Benedict' seems to be used as insult to Michael to me for Sister Location.

Lastly Toxic Mennard shippers
I hate these fuckers with a burning passion I'm tired of everyone being forced to ship this or they'll get hate and attacked.

Ennard's pov

Mike confirms that the funtimes think he's their killer aka his father which even is heard in fnaf2 trailer reversed. "Mike kill all" They didn't recognize me at first but then thought I was you.

So that brings the question of, WHY would the funtimes date the person they believe is their killer? Mike could sit there pleading and saying he isn't.  But they're not going to care he's their killer in their view, and nothing is changing that for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 329 12
|𝙛𝙣𝙖𝙛 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 ~ 2023 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 ❝𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬...
1.5K 78 27
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...