ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

Galing kay luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically Higit pa

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ

2.2K 48 14
Galing kay luvvprincess

Loyal POV. (October 31st)

Today Halloween and a friend of melo's is throwing a Halloween party which is at 6 so we have enough time to do everything we need do today. First we're film a video melo gonna rate my costume and then he's gonna pick my costume. Right now I was in shower washing up and melo was still sleeping and it already 12. I got out the shower and put my robe ok and brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom and walked over to the bed.

Baby. I said flicking his nose.

Stop. He groaned turning.

Wake up. I said.

I'm tried though. He groaned. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I sat on his lap and he stretched out and looked at me and laughed. I leaned down and kissed him.

Happy Halloween papi. I said. He nod and sighed.

Why you want me up? He asked.

We gotta film and we have a photoshoot bae then we're taking my little sister and Zoey tricker treating before the party. I said.

Fine. He said.

Fine? Boy I'm making you for a reason. I said getting off his lap. I walked over to closet and got my clothes out.

Baby. Melo said.

Huh. I answered pulling my bonet down.

Baby! He yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bath.

What? I asked.

Who you talking to? He asked.

You calling my name after I answered the first time. I said. He sucked his teeth and opened the curtain.

What do you want? I asked putting my panties on.

Gimme a kiss. He said. I walked away and got dress. After he got out and dress we set everything up for the video.

Hey welcome back to our channel it's Loyalty. I said.

And LaMelo. He said doing a light skin face.

Stop. I laughed.

Anyways today melo gonna rate my outfit the he gonna pick my outfit. So make sure you subscribe if your new and make sure your post notifications on if you don't have them on...also like and comment below...you ready? I asked.

I guess. He said.

Alright well I think Have five or six outfits so yeah I'll be back. I said getting up and walked to the room I put the first costume on.

Bae you ready? I asked.

Yeah. He said. I opened the door and walked out and melo looked back.

Damn...turn around. He said as I walked up to him. I turned around and he hissed.

You look SEX...C. He said slapping my ass.

Bae. I laughed covering my ass.

Turn around. He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around.

Ya ass look hell good in this shit. He said.

Okay rate it bae 1-10. I said.

Imma give this one 10.5. He said still looking at my ass.

Okay imma go change into the next one. I said walking away. I got dress into the next outfit and walked out.

I like this one too. He said as I stood in front of him.

You do ion really like it. I said.

Why? He asked.

It feel mad tight around my stomach. I said walking to the mirror in the living room.

You still good. He said. I smiled and walked back over to him.

Thank you baby your so sweet. I said and kissed him.

I give this one a 8.5. He said. I nod and went to change into the next one.

Look at them thighs. He said.

Imma be a hundred with you look good but ion really like the outfit. He said.

Why not? I asked.

Ion it not showing a lot of skin. He said I laughed sighed.

What you rate it? I asked.

6.5. He said.

Okay. I said.

I got two more outfits. I said he nod and I walked away.

Okay this one ain't all that cute. I said walking over to him. I covered my ass and turned my back to him.

Why I gotta look at ya back? He asked.

Cuz it to much ass out. I said. I covered my ass and turned around he grabbed my waist and pulled me in between his legs and his big ass hands on my ass.

I mean...this is could be a outfit just for me. He said. I laughed and turned around and give him a little lap dance.

Hold up. He said pulling out a stack of cash.

Ight. He said. I moved my hips side to side as he threw the money.

Okay I gotta cut that out. I said.
•••
Okay last outfit. I said walking out the room.

Excuse me sir...I'm having to ask for license and registrations? I asked.

May I asked why I'm getting pulled over? He asked licking his lips looking me up and down.

For being fucking fine. I said.

Well I guess you gonna have to arrest me. He said putting his hands out. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

I'm deadass. He said.

What you rate this one? I asked.

100. He said.

Okay...well which one should I wear today? I asked.

This one. He said.

Why? I asked.

Cuz I could be prisoner. He said.

Okay. I said.
••••

Melo and I walked into the house were the party was being held they was hella people and this Dark skin boy walked up to us.

Aye melo you made it...and you most be Loyalty I'm Big O. He said. I waved and smiled.

Yeah this her but what's good boy. Melo said dapping him up.

Well we got some drinks over there and some snacks over there the dance floor outside pool if you wanna swim. He said.

Nigga ain't nobody swimming it's cold. Melo said.

Ight well y'all have fun. He said and walked away.

You gonna be Ight by yourself? He asked.

No I don't know nobody here. I said. He kissed my forehead and walked away.

LaMelo. I said.

Find some friends bae. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. What a boyfriend he is. I walked to the drinking area and got myself a drink.

Hey. Some random guy said to me.

Umm hi. I said.

I just thought you look cute so I wondering if I could get ya number. He said.

No sorry I have a boyfriend...the prisoner over there. I said.

Your talking about the one talking to other police woman? He asked pointing at this girl as her and melo talking.

Yes I'll be back. I said putting my drink down.

Hi Loyalty Melo girlfriend. I said giving her a fake smile.

Hi I-I don't care anyways baby can you some where the bathroom is? I asked. He sighed and told the girl he'll talk to her later. We walked away to the bathroom.

The fuck is wrong with you? I asked.

Why you tripping? He asked.

Gimme ya phone. I said.

For what Loyal? He asked.

Gimme the damn phone LaMelo. I said. He sucked his teeth and gave me his phone.

I thought you only had Angie number in here. I said.

Obviously not and I didn't tell you cuz look how your acting. He said.

I don't care delete every other female that's not a family or someone I know. I said.

Well I don't have deleted Stephanie cuz you meet her. He said.

Stop fucking playing with me...do you how embarrassing it is to tell someone you got a boyfriend and you look only for them to talking to other female. I said.

Don't start with this embarrassing shut Loyalty. He said.

Why not? I asked.

Cuz it was embarrassing when you came up and interrupted our conversations just to be rude to her. He said.

I'm embarrassing? I asked.

Yes. He said.

Nigga fuck you don't come to house. I said walking away.

Loyalty. He said. I pulled my phone out and getting a Uber.

Loyalty. He said walking after me.

Leave me Alone LaMelo. I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me.

Stop with the bullshit. He said.

You just said I was embarrassing you. I said.

You was and you are. He said.

I don't fucking care...and I should have known when you asked me if I was cool on my own you was up to no fucking good. I said pulling arm away and walked outside.

Loyalty stop walking away bruh. He said.

No text me or call me when you're done talking to ya hoes bye. I said.

I'm playing with ya ass Loyal you swear I got hoes all the fucking time bruh I don't....I dropped all for you. He said.

Obviously you didn't cuz you still talking to Haphanie. I said.

She just a friend Loyal and she knows I'm in a relationship. He said.

Whatever goodbye. I said getting in Uber and closed the door and went home.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.2K 2.3K 21
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/ adjective pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
90.5K 1.5K 24
You reunite with your childhood best friend, but is that all you two will remain?
486K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
26.9K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!