1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Amnesia

396 18 4
By JeonMina_05

Its been 3 months since Mina lost her memories. She had an accident on her way back home. Wonwoo was weak when he get a called from hospital said that his wife at emergency room.

Their daughter, Jeon Woo Mi who just 11 months old have to stayed at Wonwoo parents so he can take care Mina. Mina dont remember anything even her husband and her child.

Mina parents console him to be strong. They know how heavy feeling that Wonwoo had to hold. They just can give him Mina chilhood pictures, their wedding pictures and gave him many idea to make their daughter remember back.

Sometimes Mina will rage at midnight when something appeared at her dream. He on the other side tried to calm her. They not sleep in one bed beacuse he dont want to push her much.

Enough with he sleep at the couch even in one room. Wonwoo still dont let their child meet her mother. He dont want to make their daughter involve in their problem.

Gratefully that Mina memories slowly back but her feeling its the problem. Almost 80% she know all but the love for him, she dont feel it.

Today, Wonwoo try to bring her to all places they hang out together. From their first met at cafeteria to their wedding place at garden near beach.

"Look Mina, this where i pick your favoruite flower and there look! There when you really hot and we bought ice cream eventhough i dont have much money that time."

He talk and talk about their love story. Mina listen and quitely observe him. After 5 hours going there and there, Mina feel headache a bit. Wonwoo stop at their lovely park.

He help her sit at bench and check her. He worried that his making her push her head much.

"You okay? Im sorry if something wrong to you."

"No Wonwoo. Its just i feel strange. It felt something weird in my heart when you began tell me all our love story and place. It weird but also calm at the same time. It making me happy but questioning too."

Wonwoo smile and take her hand. He cares and kiss it. He stares her eyes. He began to tear a bit thinking how much he want her in his life. And how scared him losing her.

"Wonwoo! Why are you crying? Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"No, Mina. Its just... do you know what is it when your feeling like that? She shake her head and tilt her head waiting his answer.

"Its call love, Mina. You are the one who told me when we felt something that you never felt but at the same time it making you happy, it called love. And when you worried about someone even you not like them, it called care. Mina, you love me and i can feel that."

She silence and slowly wipe his tears. She pull him to hug and cares his back. She quitely think that its true what he said. She began to remember her memory with him talking about their love.

"Wonwoo, i think, i also love you too. Im sorry for not realizing it soon. Maybe i remember our moments but not the words that we said together."

"Its okay. Take it slowly. You can do it. I know you can endure all ghe memory back. Im not gonna push you for that."

"Thank you, Wonwoo. I love you."

"Ah i love you too my wife."

They push their hug and observe the moments together. Then Wonwoo take to their home and tell Mina to stay home for a while.

After 30 minutes, Wonwoo come back with their daughter. Mina who reading novel with hearing music dot realize he back.

He touch her shoulder and when she look up, she shock when he carry the baby who look like her but her mouth and nose more like Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, who the baby she is. She look a little bit like me."

"Mina, say hello to our daughter, Jeon Woo Mi. She our daughter that you gave birth after your birthday and before my birthday. She born in 25 June in the middle that you hope she born in our middle month."

She slowly take her and their child smile when she touch Mina cheeck. She then laugh making Mina tears in happy.

"Wonwoo, is it true? She is our daughter?" Wonwoo nod and Mina scan every Woo Mi face.

"She, she so perfect. I cant believe that she is my daughter."

"Our daughter. Yup she is your little diamond that you carry for 9 months. Our anniversarry on April, your birthday on May, Our daughter on June and my birthday on July. Dont you realize its all different one month. Its was all arranged perfectly."

"Wonwoo. I dont know what to say. I feel bad that i cant remember my own child. Even you also i forget. Im not a good wife and i leave you anf our child without my care."

"Hey, Candy. Its alright. God planned this to test our marriege. I believe its to make our love more big and be as one. So even you lost your memory again, i will never give up to make you remember it back. Our daughter is symbol to our love and proof that was all ourself."

"Thank you for not give up on me. I promise to be a good wife to you and be a good mother to our child."

"Dont cry, Mina. My angel look more pretty when she smile and cute when she laugh. So now, lets start again from begin."

"You too, Wonwoo. Dont cry, you make my love for you more bug and our child is precious to me."

Wonwoo kiss het forehead and hug them. Now they three complete and back to their reality of their life.

"ILYF"

~No matter how you forget, i will make you remember back from begin to end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
12.4K 384 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
10.4K 213 19
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
234 12 12
We were both bestfriend, This is how we start, We both came to an end, But this is how we enter each other's heart. • [Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo fanficti...