Dream Island + (The Original)

By JellyGirl16

It's been a year since B.F.B has ended and Woody was the winner. Ever since winning B.F.B Woody's life has be... More

Author's note
Episode 1A: Helping Teardrop To Talk
Episode 1B: Helping Teardrop to talk
Episode 2: Lazer Light Cannon
Episode 3: Tundra Turmoil
Episode 4: Who Beat Up TD?! (Warning Gore)
Episode 5a: Arm-less
Episode 5b: Loss
Episode 6: Help
Episode 7: Cooking Like A Chef
Episode 8: The Return (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING)
Episode 9: Babysitting For Dumbasses
Episode 10: Everything is Okay...(Character Development)( trigger warning)
Episode 11: Title Undetermined
Episode 12 (Finale): It All Blows Up

Episode 5C: Disaster Strikes

375 3 28
By JellyGirl16

To say that Team Epic is dysfunctional would be so much of an understatement that you could argue it could be understatement of the year. Don't believe me? well,

Leafy: AND ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST STUPID MOTHER FUCKER IN THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN UNIVERSE!

Firey: OH, IM THE STUPID ONE HERE! THIS IS COMING FROM THE BITCH THAT KILLED 2 PEOPLE TO TRY AND PROVE SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON!

The rest of team epic had finally had enough with those two.

Flower: Will you two shut the fuck up for five seconds!? We are in the middle of a challenge!

Pin: Yeah how about you two stop being useless and do something for a change!?

Firey and Leafy: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Firey and Leafy continued to argue for 2,763 seconds (46.05 Minutes) until...

Woody: Time is up! Its time for the judging.

Team Epic: Oh Shit.

Woody: So Team Epic, what did you guys make for your party?

Team Epic was not sure what to say, They knew that they were probably gonna lose.

Flower: Um...well.. you see, We didn't finish.

Woody: Well how come?

Flower: Because those 2 *points at Firey and Leafy* have been arguing this entire god damn time!

Leafy: Excuse me bitch!? You haven't done shit either, in fact non of ya'll  have done shit!

Donut: That is bullshit! We've been doing more than you 2! 

And then for like what? The 10th time? They started arguing again. Until Leafy said,

Leafy: You know what, fuck you guys! I'm outta here!

And then she walked away "Crying".

The others stood in silence until Woody said,

Woody: That might have been the worst party I've been to in my entire life.

Teardrop: I agree. That party was absolutely terrible! I give it a 1/10. 

Team Epic: 1/10

Woody: Well Unless Team Chicken Leg makes a worse party, your team is probably gonna be up for elimination.

Team Epic sighed, Ever since episode 2, things have only gone more downhill for them and it appears as if there is no signs of things like this stopping at least anytime soon.

Leafy was planning something and she needed Bubble to help.

Bubble: Loiafy whoiy are we all the way out here?

Leafy: Well Bubble, today we are gonna do something awful like really awful.

Bubble: Well what ois it? 

Leafy whispers something in Bubble's ear and even Bubble was shocked! 

Bubble: WHAT!? Loiafy Don't you think this is taking it WOIY to far!?

Leafy: Honestly no not really.

Bubble: Okoiy I'll help, but whoiy are we gonna do this?

Leafy: Because Bubble, Its HIS turn. Do you understand now Bubble?

Bubble: Yois I understand. 

Leafy: Good, well let me tell ya the plan.

Team Chicken leg were done with the party, and they have to admit, it took a lot of work, but the party looks great.

Gelatin: Alright guys, I think we did a great job on the party, what do you guys think?

The rest all nodded in a agreement. 

Gelatin: Well I hope we win, I really don't want to lose again.

Just then They were all drawn away from the party as they saw smoke from the forest. Little did they know, that would probe to be a fatal mistake. As Team Chicken Leg was drawn away, Leafy and Bubble went to do the plan.

Leafy: Alright Bubble, do you got the Axe?

Bubble: *Sigh* Yes Loiafy right here.

Leafy: Alright. Now take this string and tie it to this string, then tie that to the door.

Bubble: Okoiy Loiafy.

Leafy noticed that bubble sounded kind of sad.

Leafy: Hey bubble? What's wrong?

Bubble: Loiafy, I don't want to do this anymore. This is just gone to far.

Leafy was starting to get mad. She started shouting a bit.

Leafy: You can't just stop now Bubble! We have already established that you have to help me! Or else!

Bubble finally started to stand up for herself.

Bubble: Loiafy, I don't care anymore! You can't force me to do anything! Oi'm done doing this! You have just gone to far!

Leafy: Bubble, I'm giving you 5 seconds to take that back.

Bubble: NO! OI'M DONE DOING THIS! I CAN'T TAKE THE GUILT ANYMORE!

Leafy was livid. 

Leafy: Okay. I warned you.

And with that, she grabbed bubble and shoved Yoyle Berries down her throat.

Bubble: LEAFY STOP!

Leafy didn't listen. After Bubble turned metal, Leafy grabbed the axe and slowly chopped off all of her limbs. The screams were unbearable. Once she was done doing that she slowly started hacking away at her metal face leaving a bigger dent after every hack. As Bubble was moments away from death, Leafy stopped and dragged her into the woods and left her for dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GB: Huh, I guess it was nothing.

TB: It is kind of strange how a fire can just appear out of nowhere.

Just as they got back it was time for them to get judged on the party.

Woody: Alright so it's time for your team to get judged on the party.

Teardrop: I just hope its gonna be better then the last party.

Gelatin: Oh don't worry, this is gonna be 1,000,000x better than that party.  Now, How about you both walk in? 

So they both walked into the steakhouse. As they walked in, the saw the steakhouse and it was almost unrecognizable in the best way possible. The floor looked spotless and almost untouched. the tables had fancy silverware and table cloths. The classic music in the background. It was all perfect.

Teardrop: Wow, It looks fantastic.

Woody: I have to agree. It looks amazing.

Both were seated down at a table. Unknown to them however, something terrible was brewing outside the steakhouse. Leafy was putting the final touches on her plan. Let's just say, its gonna be something. Meanwhile on the inside of the steakhouse, Gelatin and the rest of his team were making it the best anniversary party possible. After all Both of them have been through a bit. However during the whole thing, Team Chicken Leg realized something.

Gelatin: Hey guys have any of you seen Bubble at all?

The rest of the team just shook their heads.

TB: Wait, now that I think about it, was she even there with us while we were checking out the fire?

They then realized no one has seen her since they went to check the fire.

GB: I think we should look for her after the challenge.

30 Minutes Later

Woody: Wow, that party was amazing, what do you think Teardrop?

Teardrop: Yes! This party was the best. I give it a 10/10!

Team Chicken Leg 10/10

Woody: So I think we have our winner. Team Chicken Leg!

Team CL: YAY!

Woody: So it looks like team Epic is up for elimination.

But then as they were walking out... An Axe came swinging down right at Woody's face!

Teardrop: WOODY LOOK OUT!

Woody: Huh?

But it was too late....

*Crack*

...........

Woody's Body was right there split into two. Teardrop just stood there in disbelief with tears streaming down her face. Everyone else was in shock, no one knew what to say.

Gelatin: Uh, T-Teardrop?

Teardrop: Y-Your team i-is up for e-e-elimination.

Gelatin: H-Huh?

Teardrop: Y-Y-You heard me....go a-away

They all just walked away...Leaving Teardrop to weep by herself....

Vote in the comments on who you want to be eliminated. Voting Ends on 7/16/2021

[A] GB

[B] TB

[C] Gelatin

[D] Spongy

[E] Bubble

.....Thanks for reading Jellyboi1 out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 550 21
*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT PUSHING THIS SHIP ONTO PEZZY OR DROID! I JUST WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING! If any of the content creators stumble upon this (to whi...
9.8K 243 23
Happy pills, I unique yellow pill that changes your mood to happy but it'll have side effects.. Though don't worry happy pills will make your life ch...
7.1K 376 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...
11.5K 141 46
Say hi to stars from your favorite(?) object show! Welcome to the strangest, shipping-est, saddest and happiest ask or dare out there, with character...