[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

By Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only 😅 "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Season 2: Chapter 29

7.2K 313 272
By Alpha_Creator

Fundy takes a stroll in the early morning outside the walls, he is still curious about Bad. "He is never really the night person as I remember..." He mumbles as his mind flashback to the pumpkin girl. "Maybe because of her? What's with his relationship with her anyway?" He continues mumbling to himself. "Do Dream know this?"

He then looks up to see an upcoming figure in front of him. "Is she that pumpkin girl?..." You look different in his perspective, he could finally see the half of your face as you're wearing a mask just like him.

[Sketch is drawn by me, no use or steal]

You look at the way of Fundy and see him, making you flinch in surprise. "Greetings, " you said to him.

"Ah, hello." He didn't such greetings could make him feel deja vu. "Do you want to walk with me for a bit?" Fundy asks you. "I mean if you want too that is, " he nervously chuckles as he scratches the back of his head.

You look at him for a second before chuckling, "sure."

So both of you walk beside each other as you stare to the horizon.

"Are you Tommy's sister? Why did you just appear now?" Fundy asks you questions?

"I guess I could say I was doing work, " you said to him.

"Work, what kind of work?" Fundy questions you more, his curiosity takes over him.

As you were about the answer an arrow flew over your head. You and Fundy look at where that came from only to see the man with a green hoodie under his dark cloak, with his mask on, aiming at the two of you.

"Its Dream, we need to run, now!" Fundy says as he grabs your wrist and started running, you quickly followed him.

You two ran through the forest as Dream chases you from behind. You two dodges his arrows as you two went from left to right in the forest.

"There's a jungle! We could lose him there!" You said as you see a jungle on your left.

Fundy nods as he started running with you towards the jungle. Because of his hearing senses, he hears a bow being shot towards you so he tackles you to the ground for the arrow not to hit you. "Are you okay?" He asks you.

You only nod at him then looking at Dream who have his axe out, walking towards the both of you. Both of you stand up as you two backed away from him. Fundy is covering you from him.

"Dream, listen to me, he's Tommy's sister. You can't harm her, " Fundy says trying to persuade him to not kill the both of you.

"Tommy's sister?" Dream asks. "Sorry, never heard of her." He continues to walk dangerously towards you as his axe drag on the ground. He then sprints towards you as he raises his axe.

You're thanking yourself that you took Tommy's shield and you use that to block the axe. You let out a short groan on how hard the impact is.

Dream continues as he started breaking down the shield. Fundy used an ender pearl and make it land behind Dream. He pulls his sword out as he tries to stab him in the side. Dream's quick reflexes dodge the sword as he holds Fundy on the wrist as he raises the sword above his head.

Fundy looks at the axe with wide eyes and then closes it tightly to expect the pain.

"NO!" You drop your shield as you could feel a spark in your palms. Just then an object formed in your hands as you cornered Dream's neck with the blade as you hold the handle of it.

[Just a quick sketch on how would it look like for those who are confused.]

Behind Dream's mask, his breath hitch as his eyes widen. 'How... How could she spawn such weapon?...' He thought in his head.

"Let him go, " you said threateningly as you glare at his figure.

He slowly let go of Fundy who quickly went beside you with wide eyes. Both of you then backed up for a second before running away. Your weapon disappearing in a second.

The dream then look at your running figure, "who are you?"

____________________________________

You both then catch up your breaths as you two arrive in a cave. Fundy looks at you and asks, "how did you do that?"

You look at him breathing heavily, "I don't know. I just felt the urge to save you and the next thing I know I'm holding a weapon who seemingly looks like a scythe."

Fundy gave you his extra bottle of water and thanked him. You drink all of it to start hydrated and Fundy also drank his.

You then look at your surroundings, you then ever one time when you ran away from Dream with him. The stronghold must be close.

"Do you have a pickaxe?" You ask him.

Fundy gives you a pickaxe. You started mining where your instincts tell you to.

"What are you doing?" Fundy asks as he follows you with a torch in his hand.

"I could be wrong..." You continue mining until the last block. "Unless..." you mined down two more to see stone bricks.

"No way! You found the stronghold!!" Fundy exclaims.

"Fundy?" You called out.

"Would you like to go to the end with me?" You ask him.

Fundy looks at you with wide eyes before nodding with a determined look. You smiled at him before mining down the two stone bricks then both of you enter the stronghold.

Fundy and Reaper arrive at the Stronghold

A notification pops out, surprising everyone in the server. Then something buzz from your pocket and you took it out and it looks like a compass but with a mix of a radio. Fundy also took his out as well as he goes into a distance. You open what it sea a communication device, then you heard people yelling.

"Reaper where are you?!! Send me your location!!!" Wilbur exclaimed at you.

"No, send it to me!!" Tommy says.

"Reaper don't listen to those buffoons, send it to me," Techno says.

You look at Fundy who is in a verge of breaking his communication device.

"Fundy boy send me your location!" Jschlatt says in the device.

"No, send it to me!!" Skeppy's voice is now can be heard.

"Fundy listen to me! We could make a great team!" Sapnap's voice said.

Fundy looks at you for a moment before looking back at the device, " sorry boss. But I must protect this lady," he then turned it off.

Yours got also turned off as Fundy walks towards you. "A have a couple of blaze powder with me do you have ender pearls?" He asks you.

You nod as you have a two-stack of wander pearls. "Let's go, " you said.

You and Fundy started looking for the stronghold as the two of you killed every mob that attacks the two of you.

The two of you found the portal as you give one stack of ender pearls to Fundy. He then crafted the ender eye as he started placing them down. The portal is now open.

"Ready?” Fundy asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be, " you said.

Both of you then jump on the portal and the two of you landed on the obsidian. Both of you then bridge and tower up to the land and started breaking the end crystals. Fundy started shooting the end crystals as you fought with the dragon.

"Come here dragon!!" You said as you chase after it. You then could feel the spark in your hands again as the weapon you used on Dream appear in your hands. As if someone is possessing your body, you jump from pillar to pillar up, all the way up and strike the Ender dragon on the left side of its wings. The Dragon roared in agony as it flies away for a bit.

You never feel so thrilled, " Catch me!!" You yelled.

Fundy looks up to see your falling figure, "what the-!!" He quickly sprints towards you as he catches you before you fall the ground.

You giggle like a child, "again!"

Fundu let out a sigh, this scenario happens for about ten times, getting troubled with a few endermen before you strike the ender dragon on its head, killing it.

"LeT'S GO!!!" Both of you screamed as you receive the two of you receive the mana and achievements.

Fundy then goes somewhere to pick up some stuff as you sat there looking down, taking a break.

Fundy then came back with a chest in his hands. "I couldn't find the dragon egg but I found this overpowered stuff!" He exclaimed.

You then open the chest as there is a bunch of weapons and armours with the best enchantments. God apples and many more. The two of you split up the stuff then the two of you are ready to leave.

"It's kind of strange though, where did the dragon egg go?” you ask him.

Meanwhile, Skeppy let out a sneeze as he is polishing the dragon egg.

"No clue, " Fundy says. Both of you then jump to the exit portal.

The two of you then appeared at spawn where Dream is standing.

"I must say, " he started. "Both of you did a good job, " Dream then walks away from the both of you.

"So I guess I'll see you sometime?" Fundy asks.

"Yup! We'll sure be, " you said to him.

The two of you then parted ways. You arrive at the base and the three of you then greeted you with yelling, upset noises and complaining. You just laugh at their antics which cause them to be surprised. They then laugh along, seeing you in joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
7K 261 16
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON AN ENDING FROM THE BOOK "ONLY YOU", END #1. PLEASE READ THAT BOOK, ESPECIALLY THAT ENDING FOR MORE CONTEXT! Book #3 to Wrong Nu...
52.2K 1.6K 36
Monsters aren't evil just misunderstood Started: 1/1/2021 Finished: 4/12/2021 Edited: 10/25 Disclaimer: I only own the plot.....that all.. I don't ow...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...