Logophile [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"You look so dead." "Well you did find me on Tumblr." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

45.

3.5K 421 103
By Ilove1D1237

Dear Jimin,

If you're currently reading this it's because I am finally ready to tell you how I feel. I've been carrying this letter with me for almost two months now. Park Jimin I am deeply in love with you. Love is a word I never thought I'd use to express how I feel about someone other than my family and best friend. True love was fiction to me until now. I'm a romantic at heart. I love writing about the love that only exists in books and movies. I never did think it would be true until I met you. You're a boy straight out of a movie scene. I not only adore your looks, but every single imperfection of yours. It all adds up to you. I know we haven't known each other that long and that we've never spoken aside from this whole Sana thing. I just need you to understand that whoever meets you falls in love with you. How could I be the exception? I wish I had the courage to tell you all of this in person. That I love your eyes, your eyebrows, your lips, your hair, and those cute little three moles on your forehead. I want you to know that every time I look at you I only want to hold you and kiss you like you've never been kissed before. I'm in love with your smile and your laugh. If you were with me I swear I would make you the happiest. I hope one day someone loves me the way I love you. I could go on and on about this, but my hand is getting numb. Maybe i could tell you all about it in person? I hope that if we aren't meant to be that I find you in another lifetime. In another world or universe. We would be there together. I have no doubt of that. Don't doubt that I would pick you over the entire universe. I love you.

m.y.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.7K 37
✨"𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮."✨ "𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪."
86.8K 7.9K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
88.1K 5.8K 18
"Won't you die already?!" "No, fuck you"
99.3K 6.5K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"