Pair of kings

By zarryonly15

Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little... More

Our Wedding-25/5/2015
Drunk Harry
Our first fight as husbands
Apology accepted
Our first date
Secrets never die
Save you tonight
Someone you loved
Same Mistakes
Detective Zee on duty
Better than this
Little things only
First Crush and First Love- Part 2
Our first night together 😉✨
Shaezie or Jelisha
Trouble always comes
lirry conversation
Karma is a bitch
Knock Knock
Wait,what?
Half a heart without you
I love you darling
who's top? who's bottom?
Beautiful moment when you are by my side
Happy and preggo
Nothing fine I'm corn
Boy? wait....girl?
3 months to go
Niam's wedding(17/11)
Not something you guys expected
Everything will be fine?
Story of our lives
Just how fast the night changes
Where were you?
Baby I'm right here
So tell me you believe in love
cause it's not an illusion
Leave my life outside
Can we do it all over again?
Falling for your fool's gold
Stop your crying baby
how many nights does it take to count the stars?
cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Need you to keep me from falling apart
Imagining things we could do
I want you here with me
I cry now a river
Drinks to my liver
I'll find a words to say
Something told me it was you
Cause I'm a fool for you
Right now it's priceless something that you can't buy
Put a price on emotion,I'm looking for something to buy
Shit,maybe I miss you
My heart is hoping
Everything about you
Gonna be better
Louis's house
Zee's birthday
A razor?
Rewind back
Spices
YOU WHAT!?
cherry
Squeeze into your jeans
Story of their lives
HAHAHA SO FUNNY
People change
Little black dress
Momma?
How? Why?
Hot stuffs 💚💛
SMUT 💛💚
It's okay?
Gucci
Would you believe it?
Yellow Metal
Tint of orange
I'll be there for you
Love is tainted
All my life
Harder and wilder
Walking a tightrope
Natural
With open arms
Two of us
I'm Icarus
Give me some morphine
Out of my head
Sunshine
Love you
Goodbye

First Crush and First Love- Part 1

681 33 9
By zarryonly15

Harry's POV

After a great night with Zayn,I woke up.My eyes were really tired and I don't feel like getting up. When I look for Zayn,he is not beside me anymore. God I miss his warmth. And I just realised I am shirtless. He knows that I love to sleep naked but he still keep my boxers on. I heard someone knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"I heard Zayn ask me.
"Yeah,sure"I replied while hiding my body in the blanket. "Good afternoon Harreh. Since you missed your breakfast,all of us are waiting for you to join us for the lunch. So can you be quick because Safaa and Waliyha won't eat without you."he said with his great smile. "WHAT! Is it afternoon?What is the time now?" I started to feel bad. His family is waiting for me to eat. "It's 2.40pm already Harreh and I know you had a tired night so I just let you sleep for awhile. But awhile becomes hours."he laughed at that. God,I'm such an embarrassment. "Sure,I'll join in awhile. Just need to brush my teeth."I told him as I rushed to the bathroom. "Hurry up"he shouted as he exited the room.

It didn't even took a minute for me to finish brushing my teeth. I rushed to the dining room. I found all of the Malik family eagerly waiting for me. And how the fuck Niall woke up this early?

"Hello Trisha. I'm so sorry for keeping you wait for me for lunch. I was just too tired"I said with really apology tone. "Nothing to worry darling. Now let's eat before the food gets cold."she replied with a nice smile. We started to eat. The place was really quiet. Niall was eating like it's his last meal. Zayn just eat looking at his plate and me. Whenever he looked at me, I nearly spit my food. It's just I don't understand. What makes him change that quick. Yesterday evening he was acting cold at me. And at night he wrote a song. While I guess it's my about me. He even kissed me twice or thrice. God I won't forget this moments.

"So Harry,where are you both going today?Trisha asked me. "Well,I don't really know about this place. So it's up to Zayn where he want to bring me." I told her while eating my food. "Yeah mom,I have decided to bring him somewhere special."he said while looking directly at my eyes. Now I actually spitted my food at Niall. "What the...."he started but Trisha warned him to not curse.The girls just laughed out loud while Niall looking at me like he's going to eat me up. Zayn went back to the kitchen to bring a cloth to wipe Niall's shirt. "I'm sorry Niall. I was just.....it was an accident. "I told him while wiping away all the spitted food. "No way Harold. You're not getting away from this. You're going to buy me something. " Well that the least that I can do. "Sure Niall. I had to"I rolled my eyes.

After the terrible accident,I got ready to talk to him about everything. He asked me to get ready and ask me to wear something nice. I just wear my white shirt and my nice tight black jeans with a brown boots. I looked great. I saw that he wore his black  varsity jacket with his light blue jeans and his white sneakers. He looked great in everything. How he does that?

"Mom, we're going out. Will be back by 8 . If we're late eat the dinner first."he informed his mom. "Take care both of you, have a great time."she said while standing at the door. I smiled back and follow Zayn.

So,I told him I want to talk to him and he's bring me to some nice beach. Wow,for the first time in my life I have seen a beach that doesn't have anyone. It was really quiet and I wish he won't kill me. We found a nice shady place and sit there. Only silence. For the past 15 minutes. I guess I have to start it.

"So Zayn, I am going to tell you something that really....."he didn't let me finish before he placed his finger on my lips. "No...don't say anything. Let me start it. "He said and took a deep breath before start.

"It was 2008. Its the year you transferred to Canada.

Flashback

Zayn's POV

No Harry, no worry. YESSS. Finally that fucker got away from this school and from my life. I went to school happily and people were gossiping about someone who look damn handsome and new. Now I'm curious. Who is handsome than me? My thoughts were cleared by my best friend Tom. He's so cute and he's addicted to spiderman. He wish to be one and I found that weird.

"Hye Zaynie,how are you? What are you thinking about?"he asked me while patting my shoulder. "I'm fine Tom, I'm just thinking about this guy they all are gossiping about. Have you seen him?"I asked now looking at him. "My god,you should look at him. He was perfect and just flawless." I mean Tom is gay himself so I'm really not surprised. "Stop complementing about him to me. I'm sure I'm way more better than him. Look at my lashes,does he have one? Look at my eyebrows,does he have it? Or just look at my jawline,does he have it? No one in this world except for ZAYN MALIK" I said proudly. He just rolled his eyes and run to his class since the bell just ranged.

First subject is english literature. The class was about to start when a boy came into the class. He is just perfect. Actually I'm impressed now. He really has a good look. He's looking directly at me now. Shit. "Everyone, meet Liam Payne. He's new to our school and I hope you guys will help him out." Mrs Brooke said. He started to wave at everyone. Some girls were fangirling behind,even some boys. He walked towards me and sit right beside me. "I hope this seat isn't taken."he said with a smile. Wow that smile is just...... nevermind. "No, I'm not." fuck, did I just say I'm not taken. "I mean this seat isn't taken. And the fact I said earlier is true too."I said after realizing how stupid I am. He just laughed at that. "By the way,I'm Zayn. Nice to meet you."I shaked his hand. "I'm Liam,nice to meet you too. You're seem to be cool."he said with a little smile. My cheek flushed red and I don't know why. "Thanks ,so do you."I replied him with a stupid grin on my face.

The teacher was teaching but my mind went back to the way he look,his smile. I can't even concentrate now. I really need to sit beside someone else next time. The class went really fast and now it's break. I quickly pack my things and go to the canteen to meet Tom.

I saw Tom stuffed his food in his mouth like the food is going to run. "Hye Tom,you won't believe who sat beside me today"."Is it Lesley? Is she still after you like an idiot". "Not her you dumb head. It's Liam,the new guy."I said while grinning like a teenage girl. I mean I'm teenage myself. "No freaking way dude. I wish I'm you now. Did he talk with you?" "Yeahh,he said I seem to be cool". "Somebody has a new crush." Tom said giving me knowing look. "What the hell, no I don't ." I tried to deny but my cheek say otherwise.

I saw Liam walk towards us. "Hye,can I sit with you guys? As you know I'm new here and I don't really have any friend except you."he asked while looking at me. "Sure,take a seat." Tom help me out with some words. "Hye, I'm Tom and I'm gay."he said while waiting for Liam to shake. "Nice to meet you Tom. I'm Liam and I'm bisexual."he said while laughing. So he's a bisexual like me. He continues to eat his salad. Who the hell eat salad during lunch. I'm really curious about him now. "So,any girlfriend or boyfriend?" Tom asked before I could ask. He looked up and said "No,but I'm looking for someone". He just said that looking at me. Im melting right now. "We'll,my friend is single for his whole life. You can just taken him" Tom said like it's not a big deal. "Tom,shut up"I said hitting his shoulder. "Ouch,fine I'm leaving"he said and left us alone.

"Why don't you have any girlfriend or boyfriend? I mean you look perfect. Who ever reject you probably doesn't have eyes or taste."he said getting up to sit beside me. My heart start to best really fast. "Probably because no one told me they like me or maybe they're just scared. You know people called me Bradford Bad Boi."I told him proudly. "Wait,so the Bradford Bad Boi is you all along?"I nodded like a crazy guy. "Wow,so it's you because the way they describe you is scary, gangsters and bad. But you are ...sweet,handsome and cute. So see ya in next class,bye" he just left me while my cheeks getting a ripe tomato colour.

(👇Talking to Harry)

"Days passed by,weeks past by,months past by. We were getting really close each day. He would always compliment me which makes me drive crazy. One day he proposed to me saying he want to be my boyfriend.
Of course I said yes. He's perfect. He is such a sweetheart. He likes to talk about our future together. It makes me love him more than ever. But the problem is sex. I haven't lost my virginity yet. So I don't really know how to do it. I was scared. He told me he's a top but I'm not a bottom. But I'm not going to tell him that since he would break me up. The night came. He asked me to come over his place. He start with a little kiss and started undressing me. I push him away and said that I'm not comfortable and I want to go home but he grabbed my hand tight and whisper I need you now. It really scared the shit out of me. I tried to ran away but he tied me up in his bed. He pulled away my pants and put his bare finger inside . I screamed in pain. I can't even do anything. All I can do is just screamed. He put his long big dick inside my hole without any warning. He rape me using a lot of method. He raped me for almost 2 days. He even took pictures of myself naked and told me to obey whatever he said. It's really hard for me because he's a guy that I love. He used to be a sweetheart but now a devil monster.

He used me for almost 4 months. My performance in school dropped. I would always sleep in class. One day, the principal ask me to meet him after school. He asked me what's wrong. At first I can't even talk. Only tears coming down my face. I wiped it away and told him everything. Liam got kicked from the school. And I was in counseling for three years. It was a traumatic experience for me. For me someone who I trusted, break the trust by breaking me apart. It's so cruel. Sometimes I feel like I could kill myself but I couldn't. "

I could feel my cheek wet by my tears. Harry wipe away my tears and hug me tightly. He whispered it's alright,I'm here for you. I'm so lucky to have Harry with me and I feel like my burden has lessen.

"Remember when I fucked him. He asked me to do that so that he won't hurt you. After all this fucking years he came back in my life. I'm sorry for troubling you in this Harry."I said sincerely while looking at his eyes. He was crying too. "You don't even need to do that Zayn. If I knew that's what he was trying to do,I would kick his balls.   I'm here now,don't worry. Everything will be alright. We'll be alright."he said and kiss me passionately while the sun was setting.

************************************
Poor Zayn,wish I could kill Liam. And isn't it romantic at the end? Thanks for all the support. It's kinda a long chapter. Part 2 of first crush and first love will be out anytime. Stay tune and stay safe. STREAM GOLDEN AND BETTER. STREAM NAUGHTY LIST BY LIAM TOO. He's such a great person in real life. Zarry forever ❤️✨👀

~Love J💚💛

Aren't they cute? Wish I could see them like this in public. Okay sorry for taking your time. Byee💫😉💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
61.8K 2.9K 27
It wasn't Zayn's intention to do what he did, but when an opportunity presented itself, he just had to step forward and take it. He didn't mean to p...
7K 209 13
THIS IS A BOYXBOY! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T READ. I DO NOT ACCPET HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT AT ALL! After being disown...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...