saturnine ♡

By 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... More

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see

1.6K 82 27
By 8tarlost

INTERMISSION•

🍑

Jisung emerged with only his towel covering his lower half out of habit, forgetting that he has a guest. Minho, turned around and saw the half-naked Jisung abs and all, dripping wet.

"What do you wanna do?" Jisung asked Minho, unbothered as he pats his blonde hair little by little in attempts to dry it.

"Movie? Talk? Or Sleep?"

"We could just do all that-"

Minho looked at him from top to bottom and Jisung just stopped, wondering what is he looking at.

Then he realized he didn't bring his change of clothes with him at the bathroom and proceeded like he always do and his guest is scanning him from head to toe. Jisung was about to have other thoughts as to how Minho looked at him and then the other suddenly shouted.

"Yaaa! Why didn't you even dry yourself first in the bathroom! you're creating a mess on the floor, yaa!"

Jisung shocked at Minho's loud voice, he can't even distinguish if this man is joking or not.

"Yaaaaa! why are you even complaining as if you own the place and don't look, turn around!-" He retorted back, looking back at Minho in disbelief and stomped his foot and just proceeded to dress up. "We're both men! I know what that looks like!"

"Shut up!" Jisung quickly made his way to his closet and Minho giggled as he can tell Jisung suddenly got embarrassed and tried not to look.

"Your turn to wash up, will popcorn do?" Jisung said as he put on sleeves and jammies, going straight to the kitchen and checked the cupboards.

"Yeeeeeees~." Minho singsongs with a long yes making his way to the bathroom. Jisung heard the bathroom door clicked and the waters run.

Shortly after, Minho emerged from the bathroom all dressed up, the apartment smelled like butter and the nutty aroma from the popcorn, he is wearing pink pajamas with kitten paw prints and white shirt.

"Han Jisung, you set me up."

Jisung who's at the sofa with a lemonade doing a run through the movie selection, giggled at the sight of Minho whose face and ears burning red, all shy at how pink and fluffy his outfit is. Jisung knew those pj's would look good on Minho.

"What? You look great, c'mere." He laughed and invited Minho at the couch.

"You're really happy now, aren't you?" Minho the plopped himself at the other far side of the sofa and grabbed a pillow. Seeing how impressed Jisung is with himself.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jisung shook his head and scrunched his nose at him, smiling, showing how happy he is as he sipped more of his beverage. Minho just sarcastically laughed in response and they started picking out which movie to watch.

They first bantered unto what genre to watch, they went from animations to chick flicks as they scrolled down, both agreeing with horror in the end. It's casual and domestic as if they've been doing this for a long while.

Theh played a movie and after a few minutes in the movie, they would both get startled at the jump scares, bouncing on the sofa, jumping back, mostly Jisung, and then laughing afterwards. They'll go to being immersed at some parts the whole apartment turning quiet with only the loud sounds from the sereo, watching the plot deepen or they'll be screaming-fighting about certain parts.

Minho would tease and fake some scare every so often to poor Jisung who has thrown him most of the pillows resulting in his side of the couch having being covered of all the pillows at Minho's end of the seat.

Minho would just shush him as Jisung gets angry with his constant pranks, and Minho trying to make Jisung stop the beating as the movie is still playing that they had to pay attention, Jisung snapped once where he aggressively paused it, just to continue hitting and wrestled Minho with the pillow.

Surprisingly, his strength is no joke. He doesn't look like it because he looks tiny but Minho actually realized that Han Jisung is actually buffed, he saw his body earlier, he looks really fit under the oversized layers of clothing. Eventually, the passing of the popcorn in the bowl got so tiring, Jisung didn't even eat to be honest, he must be full.

Minho soon noticed how Jisung suddenly got quiet and almost not respond anymore when being talked to, running low on energy, dropping like a battery on critical levels. Minho offered his lap and Jisung didn't refuse, timidly lied down on his thighs covered in blanket.

Minho took the other blanket and covered the blonde up. The younger pulled the blanket up to his chest tenderly.

They finished a movie after another and move to another random one, and not horror this time. They watched the movie quietly this time, checking each other if another falls asleep, making comments and so on.

Jisung liked the way Minho occasionally tries to feed him, plays with his hair, rest his hands on top his arms lightly tapping them, and sometimes his fingers would play around his cheeks and ears. He missed this kind of things. Jisung let everything be.

It made Jisung giddy.

Jisung would catch the hands gently, played with it's fingers as Minho also moved his finger with Jisung's and fiddled around each others hands while watching.

"Hey, don't you think this is weird?"

"No?" Minho replied, Jisung took his hand put it around him.

"Is there something wrong?" Minho asked and ran his fingers on Jisung's neck playfully.

Jisung just turned around to the moving pictures on the screen. Minho continued playing around and continued onto Jisung's hair.

...

"I'm attracted to you and I'm acting on it." Minho said.

"If you ever feel uncomfortable or I go overboard, you can just tell me and I'll stop, okay?''

"Mmmmmh..." Jisung hummed.

"It's just scary how I'm not uncomfortable at all." Jisung closed his eyes and rub his cheeks on the blanket above Minho's legs. "I can almost say that I love you."

"Don't be scared. Well...I can almost say that I love you too." Minho just continued tousling Jisung's hair as they watched. Jisung laughed "This is so stupid."

"Stupid, it is." Minho agreed.

"I'm still on with sex though. " Minho teasingly, said eating more popcorn.

"Gay." Jisung said slapping Minho's balnket covered thigh. It will never be boring with this man, Jisung laughed at Minho. They both let out embarrassed chuckles.

"Not a bad thing. Sungie."

"Alright, but don't call me, Sungie." Jisung hummed but his tone changed a bit, clearly not impressed with the pet name and turned back to watching the movie. Minho can already tell if Jisung dislikes something, his pitch would go lower than normal.

"I don't like that nickname, that's what my ex calls me." Jisung's eyebrows curled and his face frowned.

"Sorry.'' Minho cleared his throat, gently stroked Jisung's blonde hair, trying to recover his progress as he saw the boy's smile curling down.

"Should I call you puff or kitten then?"

They both chuckled, Jisung clapping his hands while laughing, still on Minho's lap.

"Why puff? Where did those even came from?" He said getting up giggling, and looking at Minho as if it's something really out of this world.

"Your cheeks. Your clothes."

Jisung stared at the cute pajamas with kitten paws that he lent to Minho and wheezed hitting Minho's thighs.

"Mmmmmh...Maybe? Did you know that I'm gay?"

"Kind of."

"Was it obvious?''

"You spread it around though.'' Minho confirming that the Jisung gay agenda is all over the school already.

"Ah- So you planned on hitting me up?'' Jisung asked as he laughed, him spreading his own gayness, picked him up a handsome one.

Wait is Minho gay?

"You almost ran me over this morning."

"I was blinded when the light shone on you, You were dressed all white and looking so bright." Minho explained.

"You're a road hazard."

"Thanks." Jisung smiled. They feed off of each others energy and stays on their wavelengths that sarcasms turns into conpliments, they have a way with their word that maybe only them will ever understand. Both highly adaptive in grasping people, Jisung thought that was case.

"And I wish I did plan this day-out. It wouldn't be this shabby.'' Minho looking very unsatisfied.

"Huh?" Jisung wondered how this is lousy for the other.

"I would've done more, like, setup a fancy dinner or something."

"I'm not into those stuff though- But!

more importantly, I reallly have fun though, this has been fun, I might actually have sex with you."

"So, You discuss it so openly." Minho raised his eyebrows.

"Well, do you wante to be cryptic about it?"

-have you ever, ever done it with a guy before?" Jisung asked with curiosity, sure, Minho is good-looking and all. Minho seemed confident but who knows, even Jisung's own experience is from one person only.

"No, but I knew my stuff. Let nature take it's course, I can handle it."

Hah- All talk, no game, Lee Minho." That's the sinking feeling earlier with him. Jisung is quite impressed as to how Minho openly expresses his desire for him without any hesitations even though he's never done it with a guy before and almost going in blindly with him.

He sure is confident.

Jisung suddenly got the sudden urge to tease the Minho. He stopped the movie and Minho just looked at him all confused.

"Oohh, Lee Minho, I don't think you can handle it." Jisung propped up and leaned in close, blurting those words in a seductive tone and sultry manner.

Jisung slammed his hands on the couch hovering atop of Minho, leaning but not quite there yet in that sofa. Minho held his breath.

He got close too fast.

Too close, yet not there, Jisung is teasing him.

It made Minho's throat dry up. He can hear Jisung's breathing against his, looking at his lips. It's dangerously close, tips of their nose brushing, Jisung moving in so subtly.

"Is this alright? Do you really like me that much?" Jisung now sat fully on Minho's lap and thighs, draping one of his arms around Minho's shoulders and smiled while his other hand rubbed on Minho's chest. Minho seemed like he stopped breathing, Jisung has been the one initiating after the invitation to go out. Minho put his hands in his mouth, cheeks dusted with shades of pink in reaction to Jisung's actions.

Jisung smiled at him trying to get a look on his eyes and the other avoids.

"What if you don't like this?" Jisung asked while firmly sitting on Minho's lap, squirming making tiny movements, gently rubbing over Minho who he dreaded upon it, putting all his might not to lay any finger. yet.

The way the boy has him wrapped around, bodies touching, he wanted to feel him so bad, Minho groaned looking upwards and bit his lips as if he heard a very bad news. Jisung is carefully and subtly humping on him, and their chest rubbed.

"Am I heavy?" Jisung paused as he enjoyed seeing the other cover his mouth with his hands, closing his eyes. Jisung softly grinded a bit more.

"Stop teasing. Han Jisung." Minho muttered, flustered while avoiding Jisung's stares, red from neck to ears.

"You're all red. I guess you do like it." Jisung giggled trying to look at him, but Minho kept turning his head, so he used his hands hold it still and drew in closer.

"Of course, I do."

"Just give me the go signal, and you'll know all the things i'm gonna do to you." Jisung suddenly blushed. He giggled as Minho shut him down. It took him out of the headspace he's currently sinking in.

Finally, realizing what he has been doing, and decided to stop and think. When was the last time he held a man like this. He only did this thing with the love of his life, never a stranger.

"Hey, Look at me.'' Minho snapped him out of his thoughts. "What's the matter?"

"Uhm. Hi." Jisung whispered, holding his gaze.

"Hi, there." Minho smiles and Jisung locked eyes with him. He let his hand fall down on Minho's neck and chest, making sure that Minho has his eyes on him, Jisung slowly moved his hips at him and sensually humped more, picking up a bit of a pace, Jisung's arms and hands trickling around Minho's nape and neck until he can feel the other's arousal. Jisung hums as Minho watched him intently, bucking his hips ever so slightly and meet Jisungs.

"Is this okay, Min?" Jisung giggled softly, he was floaty, getting turned on and he's already on the mood as he grind onto Minho, eventually Jisung's touches got all over the place, He latches on the man's shoulder, His breathing got deeper and almost moaning.

"Help yourself, baby. You're doing so good." Jisung whined at the praise, Seeing how lost Jisung has been, becoming a moaning mess in front of him, Minho moved his palms up from Jisung's waist as he started moving with the blonde and match his pace.

Jisung loved it.

Minho watched over at how erotic and beautiful Han Jisung looked while rubbing on to him, seemingly enjoying as he arches his back at each grind.

"I thought we're not gonna have sex, What changed your mind, puff." Minho muttered, laughed trying to get back at Jisung.

"Mmmmh...I don't know. -

It feels good.'' Jisung's eyes are closed, his voice pitched and each staggered breathing as their hips rolled are music to ears.

"Still, want to have sex with me? I wanna feel good." Jisung mumbled his question almost pleading. Minho closed his eyes, mind spiraling at the invitation, He nodded and took a deep breath, rubbing Jisung cheeks and hair. "Of course, kitten, I've been waiting."

"You give. I'll be receiving.'' Jisung said softly, he can do both ways, and since he is the experienced one he'll be more than happy to have Minho handle him. Minho seemed like a top after all.

"Hm?"

''I'd bottom for you, numbnut.''

"Ah-" Minho said under his breath happily, now running his hands on Jisung's legs as he control his urges, Jisung found the pet name cute and the touches almost tickles, making him giggle. "Got it, puff."

"Puff...I like it.Min." Jisung repeated soflty almost like a moan.

"I want you." Jisung asked fiddling his fingers behind Minho's ears. The man in front of him is silent but his eye sparkles and face beaming, Jisung can feel the other's hardened cock right now beneath him. He's excited.

He wondered why Minho makes his heart flutter this much just by seeing him all happy like this and the thing is...

He knows the other feels exactly the same.

"Can I?" Minho said as he leaned closer until their foreheads and tip of noses touched as he held Jisung's waist in his both hands. Jisung is thrilled at Minho's touch crawling under his shirt, his hands is cold, gliding from his legs to waist.

"Hmmm... I just asked you. Yes, Minho, you can." Jisung hummed as Minho planted a soft kiss at his lips, a short brief kiss, that almost felt dreamy like a first kiss. Like testing the waters when about to take about carefully trying to see if it's warm enough. Well, this is their first kiss, then. Minho smiled, it wasn't enough.

Jisung arms wrapped around Minho's neck as they reconnect their lips and made out with Minho's hands travels on his skin under his shirt.

"Why are you asking me back after I asked you." He slipped the words and giggled in between kisses.

"I like asking." He said cupping Jisung's cheeks. Jisung thought that's maybe why he's so reluctant to engage and make skin contact earlier even though he clearly wants to.

"Fuck me senseless, Min."

"Oh, I will." Minho said, and made his way inside Jisung's mouth inserting his tongue. It's luscious, sticky and rich, as sweet as chocolate, it will make your throat dry. He explored Jisung cavern, earning himself whimpers and groans from the other.

They kept kissing until their lips felt numb, He felt Jisung's arousal soon enough, Happy that he is not the only one enjoying this. Jisung started getting more restless while making out, His breathing got more jagged and louder. Jisung devours him.

"Puff, calm down." Minho giggled.

"You too." Jisung laughed and quivered at the hardness underneath his.

Minho slowed down the pace by breaking the kiss abruptly and then kissing his plump lips softly again. The little pace change frustrated Jisung making him whimper and whine as Minho suddenly break away that got Jisung hungrier for Minho's lips. The blonde desperately calls his touches now.

"Min, Bed..."

Minho grabbed Jisung's sides to hold him still and started putting hickeys on his shoulders and neck, It was music to his ears as he heard the sweet and soft moans escaping from the boy's mouth.

"Not the neck, please...it'll be hard to cover up." Jisung pleaded in his moans.

"Alright. love." Minho stopped putting the hickeys and instead peppered his neck with kisses running down to his shoulders. Jisung was touched, he is used to have his partner just go all the way even if he says anything to stop.

Jisung let Minho take off his sleeves and let him feast up on his bare body, Minho took his time exploring Jisung's chest, prodding his nipples. He put his marks there instead giving compliments like so. Jisung keens at every praise. "Bed, please."

"Pretty, so pretty for me."

"Let me put some on you too. please." Jisung lifted Minho's head and asked him. Minho then took of his shirt, revealing his abs as he laid back on the couch. Minho's body is just as conditioned as his, okay, maybe just a bit better than him... He enjoyed the sight. Jisung smiled and traced down Minho's lines from collar down to his tummy. kissing Minho's neck down to his chest, leaving his trail.

Minho let out moans at every contact, Jisung satisfied with Minho's responses, He continued.

"Take me to bed." He kissed Minho and the other reciprocated back, Minho stood up, casually lifting Jisung who's giggling, while still on his sitting position, arms around him and carried him onto his bed.

Jisung gasped and prepared for impact as he expected to get thrown but instead Minho carefully placed him down and along with himself, smashing their lips together, Pressing Jisung down and gently stripping the rest of the clothes.

Jisung just laid there as Minho admired all of gim naked with his erection and Jisung put his wrists on his mouth in attempt to hide and getting all shy.

"All mine." Minho proceeded on top of him and pinned him down.

"I was admiring you earlier. Puff." Minho referred to when Jisung emerged from washing up and smiled.

"I know you're checking me out..." Jisung giggled.

"You too. You got some lovely pecs and thighs right there." Jisung pats and feels up Minho's thighs.

"Just take my clothes off, baby. " Minho seemed to liked the compliment and continued kiss Jisung as the boy's tiny hands reached for Minho's pajamas and after a struggle, Minho just kicked it off. The air was dense. It felt hot and thick even.

"Come.'' They engaged once again, Skin to skin... Breaths hitching as they entangled upon one another. Their bodies had know no distance at all.

"Min. I want it." Jisung pleaded with lidded eyes as he stroked Minho's length inside the boxer. "You're so excited."

"Not my fault." He grunted, rubbing onto Jisung's touch.

They attached their lips again like there's no tomorrow, constantly out of breath, Minho's soft kisses have become greedier and kept going back and forth to Jisung's neck chest and nipples his saliva glistening all over Jisung's body as the boy does the same on his shoulders suckling on Minho's skin, perfume and all. Moaning at every nick on the sensitive skin.

"M-Minho!"

Minho liked seeing Jisung lose himself. He started calling out and begging for him, cuss and moan louder especially when he started playing with Jisung's dick and felt his pre-cum at the tip and the other responded, Minho pumped Jisung's as how he would to himself, until he noticed Jisung couldn't take it anymore.

"Min...please''

"I don't want to come yet, I want to do it with you..''

Minho's eye lit up at the other's pleading. Minho got up and stared at the hot mess of boy in front of him, and spread out. Such an erotic sight.

"Please..'' Jisung asked for him in his breath.

"I want your big cock inside me."

Minho's ears tingled at Jisung's filthy mouth begging to have him inside. It was like music and he wants to hear more.

"I'll be good, I promise.''

"Fuck me, please. ''

"Oh, Baby." Minho cooed at the pleads.

He continued rambling and whining on the bed as Minho watched Jisung reach for the nightstand shakily.

________________________

A/N:

FBI! OPEN THE DOOR!

*a little intermission haha

might I interest you with a story of mine called "Han's and why's" it's a very touching plot. thank you all see ya on the the next chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
225K 12.8K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...
24.8K 1.5K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...
62.6K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...