Amalia Ferrari's Bodyguard

By senoradanah

| COMPLETED | Amalia Ferrari is the most influential person in Sicily. She has her own travel company and is... More

A/N
0.
1. Amalia Ferrari
2. The Handsome Bodyguard
3. The Midnight Thief
5. Glad You're Here
6. The Circle
7. Gino the Sus
8. A Meeting With My Allies
9. Some of The Past
10. The Old Amalia is Back
11. "You're a Very Ugly Mother."
12. "You Look Sexy"
13. "I Don't Trust Him"
14. "We Need to Hide"
15. Florence
16. Annie
17. Lily
18. Saving Lily
19. Secrets
20. Good-bye
21. Reunion
22. "Why Did You Leave Me."
23. "I Fucking Missed You"
24. Rebecca
25. Sad but Happy
26. Happily
27. Married | Ending |
THANK YOU | NEW BOOK

4. Bonding

12.1K 412 67
By senoradanah

ISABELLA^^^

AMALIA

Recap from the last chapter.

The moment my eyes meet hers, and hers meets mine, we say in unison,

"You!?"

The fuck...

------

"Nanny Amalia?" The young girl grins.

Nanny?

"Lily? Darling...what are you doing here?" I ask, clearly confused. Why is she holding Alessandro's hand?

Wait a second.

This Lily is his Lily?

Damn...

"How do you know my daughter?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. As soon as he asked me that question, my mind goes back to two weeks ago when I met this little girl.

FLASHBACK

"Annie, I am leaving." I say before opening the front door and step out. It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and the weather is just...remarkable.

Stepping into the backseat, I order the driver to take me to my favorite little coffeeshop close to my company before heading there.

After few minutes, the car comes to a halt, and I step out and enter the shop.

"Welcome Ms. Ferrari, long time no see!" One of the waitresses greets.

"Hello Chloe." I greet back with a nod.

"The usual?" She asks and I nod.

This is the only coffee shop that makes a good Spanish Latte here in Sicily. I mean...I am a coffee lover and of course I have tried every coffee shop here, and trust me, none of them is as good as this one.

"Here you go Ms. Ferrari; I hope to see you soon." Chloe smiles, handing me the cup.

"Thanks Chloe." I mustered a small smile and handed her the money.

Walking outside the shop, I make my way to the car. As I was opening the door, I hear a loud cry. I quickly turn around and saw a little girl calling for her mother and sobbing hard.

I don't know what people would do in these situations. I don't see anyone approaching her, so I walk towards the little girl and kneel to her level.

"Hello sweetie, why are you crying?" I ask, even though I know she lost her mother somewhere in this road.

Anger starts to rise up within me at the thought that the mother is shopping somewhere, not caring if she lost her daughter.

Yet...her mother might also be looking for her.

"I lost my mother." She cries more. She appears to be 5 years old thank god because otherwise, I wouldn't understand a word she says.

She also speaks English...

"Where did you see her last?" I ask softly, grabbing her by the waist and pushing her softly towards me.

Motherly instincts I guess...even though I had never been a mother before.

"I was playing at that park—" She points at the park beside the café, "—and when I turned around, she wasn't there. She said something but I didn't here." A sob left her pretty mouth.

"Don't worry baby, I will take care of you until you find her, okay?" I smile warmly.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I take her hand in mine and we walk towards the park. I keep looking inside the shops, hopping to see a woman who is freaking out for losing her child, but I don't.

"What does she look like?"

"She has brown hair..." She says, trying to remember more.

Suddenly, we hear a voice yell.

"Lily!" We turn around and found a woman, who appears to be in her late 20's, struggling to pick all of her shopping bags.

She walks towards us and looks up at me.

"What's going on?" She asks and my blood boils.

"Where were you mommy?" The girl; whose name is Lily, cries.

"I told you I was going to shop a little while you play!" She explains a little too loudly.

"How could you leave your little girl alone and go shopping?" I bark. Didn't mean to do that in front of Lily, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Who are you to question me? She is MY daughter!" She yells back, taking Lily's hand from my own.

"Well Ms., you don't want to know." I reply dangerously, "—take care of your daughter before it's too late."

"Get out of my face you bitch!" She yells and for the first time, my eyes widen. Not because I am taken aback, but because she said that in front of her daughter. She literally cursed in front of her daughter.

I glance at the little girl and see her looking at the floor. Is it from shame of having a mother like this? I don't know.

I don't say anything else, even though I want to so bad, but it's because of that little girl. I walk back to my car and speed off, but before all that, I whispered my name to the little girl, so she would remember me, always.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Amalia!" She giggles and runs towards me, hugging my legs.

I am in shock.

I hug her back and kneel to her level, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Amalia, how do you know my daughter?" Alessandro asks again, saying my name this time. Hallelujah!

"I met her a while back, before I met you." I reply broadly.

"Don't tell daddy I went missing." Lily whispers, earning a confused look from Alessandro. I just nod.

"Annie, could you take care of Lily for 5 minutes please?" Alessandro asks and she agrees. He motions for me with his hand, and we walk to the backyard.

"I am so confused right now, but first, why didn't you take me with you? You could've died there! What if someone killed you?" He starts yelling, clearly forgetting that I am that boss.

He looks at me, waiting for my answer and breathing so hard.

"Alessandro be careful to your tone and your words. I am not your friend." I say dangerously, "—secondly, I decide when you come with me, and not you." I added.

I don't know why he was angry or was yelling at me as if I am his girlfriend. What is he thinking?

"I am sorry...I just, I was worried." He says.

Of course, he was worried. Worried that I die and so does his job.

"Don't worry about your job Alessandro, even if I die, you are secured." I explain, making him frown.

"This is not about—"

"Daddy!" Lily cuts him off.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can we stay here? Please! I want to play with nanny Amalia." She pleads.

God...nanny? Really? Where did she get that from?

"No baby, we have to go home. Ms. Amalia wants to rest." He explains and she pouts. She looks at me with pleading eyes.

If you are in my position, would you say no? of course not! Especially to a kid.

"I believe I could fit you in my schedule, Lily." I give her a small smile.

"YES!" She jumps and hugs me. I stiffen a bit, not liking that Alessandro is seeing this side of me.

"You really don't have to do that..." He starts, but I shut him up with one of my glares.

Why does every parent say that? I mean first Ashelia and now Alessandro. 

It's currently 6PM and Alessandro and his daughter are still here. Alessandro wanted to leave a long time ago, but his daughter wouldn't let him, and so, I told them to stay for dinner and then leave.

Thank god I don't have work today.

"Are you happy with your mom, Lily?" Alessandro asks his daughter. From his tone, I could tell that he knows she wouldn't be, but why?

"Yeah..." She hesitates a little bit. I glance at her and narrow my eyes. She shakes her head as a no, when she sees me looking at her.

"Is something wrong?" I ask this time.

"No, there is not. I just miss my dad." She replies, hugging her father.

"Do you have children nanny Amalia?" She asks, making Annie and I choke. Alessandro's eyes widen and scolds his daughter a bit.

"No, I don't." I try to smile.

"But why not? Does your husband not want kids?" She pushes more.

"Lily—" Alessandro warns, "—not everyone is married."

Gus comes running into the room saving me from Lily. Once Lily sees him, she jumps out of her father grasp and goes to play with him. Surprisingly, Gus likes her.

"I am sorry about her." Alessandro starts.

"It's fine, she's just a kid." I reply, looking everywhere but at him.

"Now tell me, how did you meet my daughter?" He asks in a serious voice.

I don't like when he questions me...god I want to kill him.

"We met at a park." I simply say.

"Elaborate."

"It's none of your business Alessandro." I groan.

"It is, she's my daughter."

"And I am your boss, so you listen to me."

"Tell me."

"Why don't you ask your ex-wife, I am sure she'll tell you."

"You met Amanda?"

"How else would I meet your daughter?" I ask confusedly. Is he crazy?

"She always lies, so I am not going to ask her."

"Alessandro stop, I am not going to tell you."

"But why?"

"Because it is between me and Lily. Only us."

"Something happened, am I right?"

"Something like what?" I ask, and just now I notice how close Alessandro and I are. We are so close.

"She lost her again, didn't she?"

Again!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

"Again?" I furrow my brows.

"So, she did?" He growls, putting his palms on his face.

"Calm down, thank god I found her." I mutter, trying to calm him down. For some reason, I feel like I am talking with my husband. What the hell? It has been only 3 days and Alessandro turned my life upside down.

This is NOT me!

"How could I calm down? What if one day I lose my daughter?"

"Why didn't you use this at the court?"

"They didn't believe me because there wasn't any proof, plus, I didn't want my daughter to testify."

"But, why didn't they believe you?" I ask curiously.

"because I was an ex-military. They thought I had mental problems.... you know from war, and so they thought it is better for the girl to stay with her mother."

"But, that's unfair."

"I know."

"Alessandro." I start and he hums in reply.

"Starting from Monday, I am your boss that you met on day 1. —no talking like this and no yelling like you did at the backyard, am I clear?"

"Yes, you are." He mutters and leaves the living room.

Am I, not right? I mean, I recruited him for a reason and that reason wasn't this. He is my bodyguard and that's it.

After dinner, the Esposito's left to their home, leaving me alone with Annie and Gus. As much as I like my space, I already miss Lily. She added something to this mansion that will never happen again. I don't know what it is, but I love her...deeply. I only met her once before today, and since that day, she has taken my heart. 

Walking into my room, I take my clothes off, and make my way to the bathroom. I need to take a very long bath to relax my body.

I step into the bath and sit. My body instantly relaxes. I close my eyes and think about everything that had happened in the past couple of days.

My mind wanders to Alessandro. The first day I met him, I can't deny that I found him extremely attractive, I still do. His body...his mesmerizing eyes...the way he looks at me...makes me want to do so many things to him.

After the hot bath, I clean my hair and step out of the bathroom.

I go under the duvet after wearing my silky pajamas, and hug Gus tightly. Apparently, he came while I was taking a bath.

He groans a bit, signaling that he knows I am here, and goes back to sleep.

Gosh...I love him.

--------

Monday

Wearing my black dress and nude heels, I make my way downstairs. Isabella should be here any minute. If she's not, she's fired.

"Is Isabella here?" I ask Annie as I take my tea from her.

"Yes honey, and so is Alessandro." She replies, and for some reason, I didn't like what she told me.

I walk towards the living room and Isabella was talking to Alessandro and laughing. He was laughing too.

I clear my throat and they immediately stop laughing.

"Good morning Ms. Ferrari."

"Good morning."

I just nod and sit on the couch.

"Did you finish the file? if yes, did you find anything?" I fire my question at Isabella.

"Yes, I did—this contract is not very good Ms. If you signed it, there is a huge potential that you lose 1$ million dollars."

"And why is that?" I test her.

This contract is my doing. I invented it. I created it. This is just a test for Isabella, so I see her potential. Is she smart?

"Because if you decided to terminate this contract, they could sue you, and if they did, they will win because according to article 10 of this contract, you cannot terminate unless the other end want, which means, they could agree for terminating, and then use it to their advantage and sue you."

Mhm.

"Good, Isabella. You may leave." I look at her from under my lashes. Despite her annoying me this morning, she is a good employee.

"Thanks ma'am." She nods and leaves.

After she left, I look up and glance at Alessandro, who was looking straight. I want to have minimum contact with him today because after my sex dream yesterday, I don't think I could keep my hands to myself.

"We are leaving." I announce.

"Don't you want to eat breakfast?" Annie asks.

"My appetite is gone." I say as I glance at Alessandro, who was looking at me. A frown covers his beautiful face.

"Mamma, if you need anything, ask or take two bodyguards. Their names are Gino and Donte." I say.

"Who are they?" Alessandro immediately asks.

I just roll my eyes and keep walking to the car.

I could hear Annie telling him about the bodyguards. When I told him that starting from Monday, I would go back to being me, he probably thought I was joking. Now, I know he just asked a question, but as I said, I want to have minimum contact with him.

Stepping into the backseat, Alessandro follows me from the other side, and we speed off. I told the driver to stop first at my favorite coffee shop, since I haven't been there in a while.

"Did I do something wrong?" Alessandro suddenly asks.

"No, you didn't."

"then why are you not even looking at me?" He asks, clearly annoyed.

"Do I have to look at you?" I arch my brow, still not looking at him.

"Yes actually, you have to." He replies and I get angry. Who the hell does he think he is?

"What did I tell you when you were at my house two days ago, Alessandro?"

"That you are going to be like the first day you met me." He answers and I nod, "then why are you surprised?" I ask.

"Because the you now is not the you of the first day."

God this man!

"What do you want from me Alessandro?"

"Nothing, I want nothing." He replies and looks elsewhere.

"Spit it out, Alessandro.." I order, rolling my eyes.

"Lily wants me to take a picture with you." He quickly says, shocking me.

A picture with me?

"Why?" I frown.

"She likes you." He says, and that made me smile.

"Fine." I roll my eyes and get closer to him to take the damn picture.

"How are you going to send it?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"She is going to visit my mother's house, so I'll send it to my mother." He explains and I nod.

He takes out his phone and opens the camera. He comes a little closer to me and eventually puts his arm around my waist. I stiffened a bit, especially after my dream.

I didn't like it. Not one bit.

I try to smile, just for the little girl. His hand tightened around my waist for some reason, and I found comfort in that. Why? Who knows...

"I think two pictures would satisfy her." He chuckles.

"Yeah, I thi—" I was cut off by a loud bang.

The car stops to a halt and the next thing I hear is gunshots.

----

I hope you liked this chapter you guys!!!!

What do you think of it? I personally liked it and liked writing it as well! <3

Tell me your thoughts and theories <3

Also! Do you have any theories as to where Amalia met Alessandro? And tell me your thoughts on Lily, do you like her? I personally adore her😂🌚

Don't forget to vote and comment you guys! It really means a whole lot💘

Also, don't forget to follow me on

Instagram @thesenoradenna

I will try as soon as I can to upload the next chapter! I will try my hardest to write it soon for you guys to read it💘

Word count: 2879

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 75 11
✧.* 20 year old Amaira studying in London's best college of Fashion designing. Falls for a person who is known yet unknown to her. ✧.* 27 year old...
10.4K 312 50
{Book #1 of The Bloody City Series} Alessio Salvatorini was the Don of the Salvatorini Familia And a man that no one crossed from his cruel reputatio...
1.6M 44.5K 42
ɬhey were violently in love with her, but she was oblivious True friends were hard to obtain in the world of the rich and powerful so the elites stay...
42.1K 1.2K 35
A woman of virtue and independence. A member of one of the richest families in California. A multi-million dollar business owner. A physician at one...