A Male Nurse Transmigrated In...

By Yuianaki

Official Title: If A Male Nurse Were To Be Transmigrated Into An Otome Game As The ML Capture Target Yamato A... More

Character List
001 - I'm Not A Bag Of Rice!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
003 - The Young Lord Has Less Patience Than Mizuki!
004 - A Beauty? What's That?
005 - Viscountess From The Commoners
006 - The Young Lord, Named Akagi
007 - Wearing A Mask, Mei Yonagi Breaks Her Façade
008 - The Young Lord Of The Rokuro Family Is Quite Interesting
009 - Let This Be Our Farewell
ARC 2 || 010 - Blizzard Incoming
ARC 2 || 011 - Deal With The Devil
ARC 2 || 012 - When The Moon Rises
ARC 2 || 013 (1/2) - Recovered Memories
ARC 2 || 013 (2/2) - Like Brother, Like Sister
ARC 2 || 014 - The Witness
ARC 2 || 015 - His True Identity
ARC 2 || 016 (1/2) - The Young Lord, Hideaki
ARC 2 || 016 (2/2) - A Wrongful Interrogation
ARC 2 || 017 - Partners In Crime
ARC 3 || 018 - She, The Dragon Princess
ARC 3 || 019 - She, The Empress Puppet
ARC 3 || 020 - He, The Golden Prince
ARC 3 || 021 - He, The Puppeteer
ARC 3 || 022 - Plans Of War

002 - I'm In "The Heart Of Destiny"?!

26.3K 929 321
By Yuianaki

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture above is what the manor looks like, but the colors are white and light gray.

edited by YiyuRu

"I don't remember anyone being named Akira around here. How do you know his name?" Hideaki coldly stated.

Silence filled the air. No one spoke for quite an extended period of time, and a cold aura surrounded the arrogant young lord.

"I... I'm sorry, young lord Hideaki. Actually, I don't know." Yuna started.

If Yamato's eyes were open, he would probably bet 10,000¥ that Hideaki was probably raising his eyebrows.

(around 90 usd)

"Oh? Please elaborate, then." Hideaki said.

"Ah, well.. When I saw sir Akira bleeding out on the ground, the first thing that came to my mind was the name Akira. I had subconciously called out his name before I even knew it." The servant continued, "It's strange. I felt like I've seen him before, and that he had always existed, but.. I know I've never met him." Yuna said.

"Hmm... I suppose that's acceptable enough." Hideaki muttered, a contemplating expression on his face. He continued walking with elegant but somehow casual strides, Yuna silently following behind him.

It had been a few minutes by now, and Yamato felt himself being placed down onto a soft, cushiony object.

"Yuna, go call Fuyu. Simple medical remedies are not enough for.." The young lord paused for a split second, as if somehow forgetting the injured man's name, before continuing, "Akira's wounds. We need a professional here." He ordered.

"I have much more important things to do than to watch over an injured man." Hideaki stated, but significantly quieter than the sentence he said before. Unfortunately for him, Yamato heard every word, crystal clear.

He seems like the rude type. The one that you could never get along with.

Hideaki and Yuna left. The servant had gone to find that said "professional" in medicine. Hideaki, on the other hand, was off to do whatever a young lord was supposed to do.

After around three minutes, two pairs of footsteps returned. Yamato recognized one as Yuna's, and the other pair was strangely light. If you could squint your ears like you could with your eyes, that would be a necessity to hear the other person's footsteps.

Perhaps that's Fuyu?

"What'd this person do to injure himself so much..?" An unfamiliar voice said. Their voice was quiet, but not so quiet that you wouldn't be able to hear it. The tone was soft, too. Judging by the pitch, they were a girl.

"I'm not sure. I can't recognize what gave him such serious wounds, but It reminds me a lot of the wheels on a carriage, but carriage wheels don't give dusty black marks." Yuna responded. "Do you happen to think it might be some sort of spiritual anomaly? Or the backfire of practicing dark magic?"

Fuyu sighed, "I'm not sure either.. Just, let me heal him." She said.

Yuna nodded, and stepped back. She was no expert in the field of medicine, so she would not intervene with Fuyu's job.

Yamato felt a hand touch his shoulder, nearly jolting from the surprise. Right after, he started to feel more relaxed. Sleepy, in a way.

Before he even realized it, Yamato had dozed off and had gone completely unconscious.

Three days later.

Yamato's eyes slowly fluttered open, the curtain of what was his eyelashes remained half closed for a few moments, before widening in realization.

That's right. I'm dead.

He worriedly glanced around. What happened after I passed out?

A yellowish light peeked through the curtains of a large window, the signs of the beginning of sunrise. The shadow of the tall maple trees outside, which were still green, was casted upon the ground, stretching outwards.

Yamato noticed now that he was in a soft, cotton bed, with white covers draping over it. Judging by the very gorgeous, expensive looking appearance of the room he was inside, but the fact that it was still relatively medium sized, it was probably a guest room inside of that arrogant young lords manor. Perhaps this was where he was sent after the physician, Fuyu, had treated him?

He sat up, frowning ever so slightly. Yamato quickly fixed his hair, messy and ruined from having been asleep for what seemed like a few days- which was still a pretty long time to sleep for.

I guess the universe actually answered my request of not wanting to die, but I didn't think it would turn out this way.

The door clicked, but that wasn't anything Yamato wasn't used to. His twin sister would always walk into his room uninvited. If the door was locked, she would lockpick it, so he just simply turned his head to expressionlessly stare at the now-open door.

A girl, around 5'3, stood in the door frame. Her hair was short, the silver color gleaming in the early sun, reaching slightly above her shoulders. She had icy-blue eyes that seemed to hold no emotions or thoughts, and wore a medieval style light-blue and white gown. What seemed special was the fact that something about it made it seem almost like something out of a fantasy story. Who in his world had silver hair and blue eyes? Aside from a cosplayer, there was nobody.

Oh, so I really did go back in time? That would mean... ah, right. I missed my appointment with Mizuki.

"It seems you are awake." The girl spoke with a composed and elegant manner, but unlike Hideaki, she did not seem the slightest bit arrogant.

Yamato nodded. People who are mysterious are always harder to predict. I don't trust this girl.

"You're Akira, aren't you? My name is Fuyu. I'm a physician, the one who treated you." She smiled softly. However, it didn't seem fully genuine.

Perhaps that servant told Fuyu my last name. Although, why did my last name appear in that servant's mind instead of my first name?

Yamato nodded again. Because of his personality, he of course wouldn't open up and talk to a person he only knew for a few seconds.

The door opened wider. Another girl, about a head taller than Fuyu, stepped inside the room. She had brown hair that reached around her mid-back and wore a typical servant's outfit, carrying a round tray with a small platter of food and a cup of crystal clear water.

"I didn't expect him to actually wake up. It's been a pretty long time." The girl who stepped in commented, half to herself, half to the physician beside her.

A long time? Ahh, I wonder how long I'd been out for.

"You've been asleep for three days, Sir Akira!" The girl with brown hair exclaimed, holding up a hand with four fingers out instead of three. "Three entire days!"

Mind reading? How'd she know what I was thinking about?

She cleared her throat, "My name is Yuna. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled.

Yamato hummed, expressing that he heard.

Yuna's head turned to look at the silver haired girl beside her, "Why doesn't he talk? Does it have something to do with his wounds, perhaps?"

Fuyu shook her head. "He's just quiet. It has nothing to do with his injuries."

Yuna frowned, thinking. After a few seconds, she spoke, "Huh, okay then. It's really not my place to judge a person who's not great at socializing.." She smiled again, "Well, I need to go do my job now. I can't slack off for too long." She turned her head to look at Yamato. "Fuyu will lead you to the young lord Hideaki." Yuna said.

"Right, Fuyu?" She glanced at the silver haired physician beside her.

Fuyu said a few words of agreement. "Right."

"Follow me, Akira." Fuyu gave a polite nod to Yamato and opened the door, exiting quite quickly. She did not allow him even a second to catch up with her.

Yamato slightly frowned. He wasn't frowning because of the physicians attitude- no, he was frowning because...

Why does Fuyu remind me so much of someone? But I can't exactly place my finger on who.

Ah, wait!

Fuyu, as in, the character from Mizuki's new game?!

A year before Yamato's death.

"Are you seriously creating an Otome game?" Yamato asked. He let out a sigh of disbelief. Yamato and a girl with a similar appearance to him sat face-to-face, inside the conference room of the girl's company.

Yamato's twins sister, Mizuki, the one across from him, angrily smiled. "Of course I am! It's named The Heart Of Destiny. Oh right, and, one of my favorite characters in there is named Fuyu!"

"Winter? You're actually naming her winter?" Yamato asked, in even more disbelief this time.

Completely ignoring Yamato, Mizuki happily continued, "She's the physician of the Hideaki family! I never planned to make a character who specializes in medicine in the game until one of my friends suggested it."

"And my favorite capture target is Hasegawa!" Mizuki's eyes sparkled.

Yamato nearly facepalmed, but then remembered his sister's very fierce personality. He resorted to just words, "They're fictional."

"Hah?! No, to hell they aren't!" Mizuki retorted, "They will never be fictional, as long as they're my creations!"

Yamato really couldn't understand his sister sometimes, even though they were siblings. Twins, at that. He heaved out a light sigh. "Whatever you say, Onee-san." He rolled his eyes, mocking her.

"Onee-san my ass! Don't call me by that weeaboo-scum term." She growled.

"....We're both Japanese." Yamato blankly stared at Mizuki.

In the present.

Yamato froze, completely forgetting about having to follow Fuyu.

Shit, so I'm in "The Heart Of Destiny"?!

---

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting. It helps a lot! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
1.1M 48.1K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...