Highschool Crush (Roronoa Zor...

By justcutelilbepo

You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of high... More

The Party
Permission
At Night
Comfort
Dumb Tears
Honesty Potion
Next Day
Get Him Back
Picnic Date
Picnic Cuddles
Pops
Pizza Night
The Pool
Bliss
Jealous
Misunderstanding
Apologies
Heartbreak
Fix This
Date
Another Day
Lunch
Day Out
Kendo
Suspicious
Our Beginning
Eternal Happiness - End

Moving In

1.9K 50 10
By justcutelilbepo

"Zoro, it's amazing!" You squealed as you had just entered the apartment. It was way better than you had expected.

"So you like it?" Zoro looked at you in excitement.

"It's perfect!" You said, hugging him tightly and filled with love. "I love you so much." You mumbled as he kissed your lips.

"Ew. Get a room." Much to your delight, Ace and Luffy had hopped in with you to check the new apartment. It was still pretty empty, as Zoro wanted to wait for you to decide on furniture, but it had the basics. You were already loving it.

It had been a couple of weeks ever since Zoro asked you to move in. In the meantime you had been coordinating the moving and payments. You also began working, which got you a stable and pretty nice income to start with your independent life.

"Stop being such a crybaby Ace." You said poking your tongue at him from Zoro's arms. He snickered and kissed the top of your head while you bickered back and forth with your brother. His heart felt warm with you by his side. He was extremely happy.

The apartment was still pretty close to Pops' house and to Zoro's house, so your life wouldn't change much except for the fact that you could now have sex with your boyfriend in the comfort of a bed whenever the hell you wanted to.

"You really like it?" Asked Zoro, eyes glistening with love and affection.

"Mhm." You mumbled nuzzling yourself against his neck, holding him tightly. He was warm and you could feel his love for you seeping through his tough act.

"Come on! We want a tour!" Whined Luffy, tired of having to watch you kissing his best friend instead of what he actually came for.

"There isn't much to see Luffy, it's just an apartment." Answered Ace, leaning into his little brother.

"Then what did we come for?" He said with a disappointed look on his face, making your boyfriend and Ace sweat drop.

"You wanted to come." You replied, patting his head with affection. Luffy mumbled something in between his breath, but you didn't hear him very clearly. "What happened Luffy?"

"Idon'twantyoutomoveout" He whined pouting while he looked away from you with his cheeks red in embarrassment.

Adorable.

"But we'll live nearby! You can always come visit!" You heard Zoro groan at your statement and kicked his sheen.

Bad bestfriend!

"You'll have to come visit us!" He kept on whining.

"At least every sunday lunch!" You replied smiling happily, wanting to tell your little brother that you weren't going anywhere, you had just moved a couple of blocks away.

"Alright! Time to go!" Said Zoro with a tired groan, pushing your brothers away to the door as you giggled softly.

"Hey! (Y/N) said she'd cook us dinner!" Said Ace trying to reach back at you, but Zoro kept on shoving him to the door.

"Tomorrow." Grumbled your boyfriend, wanting to kick the guys out so he could finally try your new bed out and finally mark this home as yours.

"Zoro! Don't be rude to my family." You huffed jokingly, peeling him off your brothers and closing the door before he could kick them out.

"It's true, they are having dinner with us, remember? You told them to." His eyes widened in realization, cursing his past self for being stupid enough to not think about the consequences of inviting those two pigs to eat at your new home: no sex, and no leftovers.

"Right." He muttered, finally letting go of the clowns.

The rest of the evening went calmly. You had baked your brothers two lasagna and they ate like pigs, no surprise there, until they were finally full, leaving barely anything worth saving as leftovers. Zoro's grumpiness had melted off as you fed him some food and sake while sitting down next to him.

"We should have an inauguration party!" You told Zoro. The apartments offered a space in the room with a pool and a grill which you could use to host events and parties, so you thought it would be nice to have people over that you cared about and celebrate.

"That'd be nice." He mumbled, not really caring but loving how exited you were about the idea. If it made you happy, he would even give up drinking. Although he hoped he wouldn't have to.

"Yes! Let us plan it with you!" Said Luffy excitedly. He loved get togethers, specially with his most valued friends and family.

As your two brothers began planning your party, you laid back in the couch against Zoro's chest, feeling how he instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tighter.

"I love you so much" he whispered against your ear, kissing it and nuzzling his nose against you. You held his hand in yours and brought it to your lips, feeling his warmth envelop your whole body made your skin tingle with affection. You wanted this to last forever.

"I love you too Zoro." You said as you turned your head a little and kissed the corner of his lips, but you were interrupted as your disgusting brothers burped. "Guys!"

Luffy and Ace laughed their asses off at your disgusted reaction. They didn't do it frequently, but they loved pestering you with their disgusting habits. Since Pops was always around he would always defend you and punch their disgusting asses, but now that your dad wasn't here to protect you they could do it all they wanted to. Zoro snickered silently until you send a glare his way, making him stiffen up and yell at your brothers to behave themselves in front of a lady.

"Alright! You got your food! Off you go!" You huffed, wanting to go into bed with your boyfriend. "You can come back tomorrow, but I'm exhausted right now." You were pretty tired. Moving into a new home and cooking two lasagna made this to you.

"(Y/N)! We'll miss you~" Your two brothers began fake crying as you shoved them out to the door, trying to get them to leave.

"Final hug!" Yelled Ace as he and Luffy tackled you and hugged you as if you were some teddy bear they could just squish.

"Guys! Stop being such drama queens! I'll see you tomorrow." You still had some things left at your father's house that you needed to bring over.

"But- but you're abandoning us!" Cried Luffy.

Oh my god I'll kill this two. Leave!

"Luffy I-" He began crushing your bones as he tightened his grip in your body. "Z-Zoro!" You breathed out trying to get your boyfriend to help you slip out of this monsters' grip.

"Alright Luffy that's enough." Mumbled a sobby Ace.

This ridiculous boys. If Sabo saw them like this he would kick their asses.

"Bye guys!" You said as they finally left your place closing the door as Zoro snaked his hands in your waist, pressing your back against his chest and one of his hands going upwards to grab your breasts.

"Damn it." He breathed out unevenly, making your core warm up and get wet.

"Zoro?" You asked shakily, already giving into his dirty intentions.

"You're coming to bed with me." He mumbled, picking you up and dropping you into your new bed. He quickly took your clothes off, leaving you in your red lingerie. His breath hitched when he saw your beautiful curves wearing the sexy lingerie. "I'm so lucky." He mumbled, dipping down to kiss you as you moaned softly.

His hand snaked down to your core, stroking his fingers rhythmically on top of the fabric of your underwear.

"Fuck, you're dripping all over me already." He grunted, moving the fabric to the side and grazing your now exposed warm skin.

"Ah~" You moaned once he entered with one finger, stroking your clit with the other. He used his free hand to push your bra over your breasts so that he could suck on them softly. "Zoro!"

Feeling you wiggle under his touch, he felt his own bulge growing in the heat of the moment, aching to be set free from the restriction of his pants.

"Fuck! Zoro~" He pushed two more fingers inside you as he pumped through your wetness. You felt the warmth pooled in your core begin to tighten as your walls twitched, aching to be filled by Zoro's large throbbing member.

"What baby?" He asked in a sultry tone, voice low and eyes blurry, but you weren't any better. Your eyes were completely blurred with lust and your cheeks were red, lips plump and red from Zoro's kisses.

"Ah~ Yes! Zoro!" You felt your orgasm coming, but Zoro wasn't planning on letting you cum so quickly.

"No you don't." He growled, leaving his fingers frozen inside you and watching your pleasured face as soft moans escaped your lips. "Fuck you're delicious." He whispered against your ears, feeling your walls tighten even more around his fingers as your whole body shook from the need of release. He, with a swift and quick single motion, pulled his fingers away from you making you whine in frustration. Your orgasm had already receded, but you wanted more.

"Touch yourself." He growled, staring at you as if you were his pray.

"Huh?" You felt your cheeks warm up in embarrassment. Zoro wanted you to touch yourself in front of him.

"Take your underwear off and touch yourself." He said smirking.

Fuck~

You wanted him to touch you, but you knew better than disobeying him in bed, so you quickly slipped off of your undergarments, arching your back a little to give your boyfriend the best view possible, and slipping your fingers between your slick folds with shaky breaths. You moaned softly as you came in contact with your clit, rubbing it in circles and making your hips automatically lift to meet your own rythm.

"Fuck~" you moaned, looking at Zoro to find him already fully naked and stroking his member. Seeing him like this lit a fire in you, making you instinctively thrust your fingers inside you and cry in pleasure. You closed your eyes, picturing Zoro hovering over you as he thrusted inside of you with strength and at a lazy pace. Your mouth watered as you kept on masturbating under his gaze while you heard his groans and moans.

"Fuck (Y/N), keep on going. Cum for me." He grunted in your ear while he hovered on top of you, his member poking your waist as he rubbed himself against your skin. "Fuck!" He groaned, feeling your breath change as you were already near your climax.

"Zoro~!" You moaned. Seeing that you were close, he held your wrist tightly and pulled your hand away from your core, dipping his head down and replacing your fingers with his tongue. "FUCK!" You screamed as he finally allowed you to cum while sucking on your clit and playing with you with four fingers inside of you. You shook under him and grabbed his hair tightly, pushing him deeper inside you as you saw stars. Calming down, he pulled away from you and grabbed you brusquely by your hips.

"Turn around." He commanded, making you stand in four and thrusting hard inside of you, his fingers snaking from your waist down to your core and rubbing your clit as he kept a ruthless rhythm inside. You were still sensitive from your last orgasm and came once again as he kept thrusting mercilessly inside of you and made you scream his name.

Feeling your walls clenching against him, he released inside you with a hard grunt, fingers still rubbing your clit.

"Fuck Zoro~"

"You like that?"

You couldn't answer him as he finally stopped moving, turning you around, still inside of you, so that you'd be able to cuddle with him while both of you tried to relax your breaths. He had never been this erotic with you, but you loved the way he made love to you tonight. He fucked you mercilessly and made you feel amazing.

"Fuck Zoro, you're amazing." You mumbled against his neck, his chest vibrating as he chuckled at you. "I love you." You whispered, feeling sleep take over you.

"I love you too Turtle." He said, finally pulling away from your heat and leaving you with a sense of satisfaction.

"Fuck! You always wait to do that." You pouted, weakly straddling him on top and kissing his lips.

"Cause I love the reaction I get from you." He teased, letting you rest on top of him for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 8.7K 44
Sสœแดแดก แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› sแด‡x า“แด‡แด‡สŸs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ -Mแดษดแด‡แด‹ส D. Lแดœา“า“ส ' โ† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ... ...
3.1K 92 4
You and Zoro started to share a bed in a completely platonic relationship a few months after the crew came back together. However, both of you caught...
493K 16.9K 25
Being blind, [Y/N] relies on her ears, Haki, and instincts. Her gut has always led her on the right path. But sometimes, her heart says otherwise. -โ€ข...
137K 3.8K 23
You and Zoro had to break up after being in a deep loving relationship. A couple of months later, destiny makes you meet once again in an unexpected...