๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž

VersachieAmour เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ? ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐Ÿฅบ เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐”๐ง
๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ž๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐„๐ญ-๐”๐ง
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
Wassam

๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž

605 27 7
VersachieAmour เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞'𝐬
𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

"I gotta confession!" Miyagi yelled walking over to us.

"You think we don't know?" Sachie squinted.

"I think I'm in love." She sighed looking over in the direction of where Heavyn and the boys were.

"The fuck she do to you?" Sachie laughed.

"I think she unlocked a demon. Had a bitch folded up like a pretzel and then sum." She looked off into space.

"What you gon name the barbies?" I asked rubbing her stomach.

"Bitch fuck you." She laughed swatting my hands away.

"I ain't been fucked that good since my ons with Mal and Kari's daddy." She pouted.

"Where he at Anyways."

"Mal and Kari or they bitch ass daddy?" She mugged.

"Andrison and Akari ."

"With the bitch."

"Speaking of bitches." I smirked walking over to Remy. "Hey baby daddy." I wrapped my arms around neck interlocking my fingers behind his head as I kissed him.

He mugged me. "Kevin Gates huh?"

I looked at him like he was stupid. Then I realized I said that in the GC. "Awwn I'm sorry baby I was mad."

"Mhm, well I'm finna go fuck on my side bitch she appreciates my strokes."

"Bitch I'll kill you and her. Play with yo dick not me bitch." I mugged.

"Business get you sum." He mocked mugging me.

"You right I'm gonna go play house with a new nigga. He gon help me raise my son." I smirked.

"Saiyr I will kill you in fronna that nigga. Then kill him and make it look like a Murda suicide. Play with dolls not me." He took a sip from his double cup.

"Look hea, Dewayne stop sipping that shit fore you start shaking."

"I ain't hurting nobody." He shrugged kissing me.

"Don't kiss me, ion like you. Just threatened my life in front of my baby."

"He can't hear me." He bent down rubbing my stomach singing to it.

"You so corny." I shook my head.

"Well I guess you and Jordin Sparks twins."

I rolled my eyes walking away.

"You really fucked her?"

"I said I would. I keep my word unlike sum people." Heavyn mugged.

Chile lemme zone them out.

"Should i post this?" Miyagi asked showing me her phone.

I closed my eyes looking away.

I let out a sigh of relief peaking from one eye. "Thought I was finna see ya pussy in Heavyn mouth. But yessir."

"Y'all know how they say if sumbody got blue eyes the parents was cousins or sum?" Heavyn laughed shaking her head "no wonder ole boy won't right in the head his mommy was fucking his uncle."

"No more henny for you." Sach shook her head taking the cup.

"Girl that cup been empty, thanks for throwing it away for me."

"So she really snatched your soul." Malaysia thought she whispered but she was just as drunk as Heavyn.

"AHT get out her business," Jandro mugged. "Still mad at you for not texting me what endeavours you were gonna presue. And you owe me sum Popeyes."

She laughed kissing his cheek. "You can get the biggest Chanel in the store if you want it."

"Bitch I wanna birkin. 5-6 figures," he stuck his tongue out and she swiped under her chin.

"I ain't had outback in a minute." I pouted, "Sach you got some koolaid pickles? Or some jalapeños, takis, and cream cheese."

"Them jalapeño nasty asf stop letting the clock app fool you." Jandro shook his head.

"You get pregnant and now everything taste like heaven." Sach shook her head.

"I do taste good don't it." She cheesed leaning over to whisper in Miyagis ear.

She blushed and they walked out together.

"If I knew Heavyn had it like that I would've had fun at them sleep overs." Malaysia pouted.

"Like what?"

"Girl Miyagi ass was eyeing Heavyn down the whole time. It's 95 degrees outchea Heavyn sat next to her and that bitch broke out in goosebumps. And as soon as Heavyn said what she said Miyagi said fuck this girls night."

"Well rumor has it he got it like that," he pointed at Saint and Malaysia rolled her eyes.

Saint saw her and smirked.

"Nigga look like lil Tory."

"Sing like em too." Malaysia laughed.

"Tell midget man I am a Remi boy," he cheesed.

"17 shots no 38, huh?"

"Go sleep that off." Sach laughed.

"Remi boys! 17!" Coco and Jandro sung together.

"I'm like yeah she's fine wonder if she'll be mine she walk past I press rewind just to see that ass one more time."

"AND I GOT THIS SEWED UP! REMI BOYS THEY KNOW US! ALL FAST MONEY NO SLOW BUCKS! NO ONE CAN CONTROL US AYE YEAAAHHH BAYBEE!" We all sung.

"Y'all know it said imma devil worshiper in the beginning right? A damn shame." Jandro shook his head.

"I POP A PERC IT GIMME MORE STAMINA! I HIT THAT NAT LIKE AN ANIMAL! SHE ATE THAT DICK LIKE A SNACK, DANIMALS!" Heavyn rapped walking back in behind a wobbly Miyagi.

"Don't make no damn sense. It was only like 5 minutes."

"Obviously they had perc sex." Jandro shrugged.

Miyagi hugged us "I think imma call it a night, I love y'all." She smiled lazily walking back out.

"So who playing this time?" Jandro said looking at Heavyn.

"Nobody playing he chose ole girl over me.. 'she knows what she wants and we can have a family'" she scoffed and hurt and anger flash over her face. "So because I can't conceive I'm just nothing.. man fuck him, he can die for all I care."

"Girl I was the one that's out came to talk to when you broke up with ya boyfriend, Man Fuck him! Girl I was the one that told fuck them other niggas! And you still went and fucked them other niggas!" Sway sung loud enough for us to hear.

"What Weezy say in that song?" She tapped her finger against her temple. "Oh yeah, I GUESS I'M SINGLE FOR THE NIGHT! AND YOU CAN SIT RIGHT ON THE MIDDLE FINGER FOR THE NIGHT! AND IF I SOUND MAD THEN YOU CAUGHT ME BUT THIS SHOULD EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TAUGHT ME HOW TO HATE BITCH!" She rapped that shit with her chest. Heav was hurt hurt.

"You good?"Jandro and Coco frowned looking at her.

"Peachy keen." She rolled her eyes.

"Change ya shirt." Saint laughed sitting next to her.

"Look here bitch why don't you worry bout ya self fore i scatter yo reminds too." She mugged and he laughed.

"I got aim little mama youn want this."

She nodded, "they don't call me Hitman Heav for nun baby aim can't help you against a phantom." She smirked.

Hours passed and more people came Sachie went to see mommy with Tinsy.

I was singing a song to Jandro and he shook his head.

"Bitch go get yo baby daddy. Swear he finna beat sum ass."

"I ain't Craig bitch I'll kill yo bitch ass."

"Sound sweet to me." Ole boy shrugged.

Rem nodded with the biggest grin.

"That henny give him super strength run!" Jandro yelled as Mena laughed.

He walked over to me handing me his jewelry and phone. "Cash app ya self 5k." He smirked and ran up on ole boy they got to fighting. And next thing I know he punched Remy hard asf. This man smiled and punched him and he knocked baby clean out.

"Rem! You not drinking shit else." I mugged going to get him.

"Mmcht I was tryna slurp you up tonight."

I rolled my eyes, examining his face.

"Nigga hit you hard and youn even gotta bruise."

"I'm the truth!"

"Mhmm, come on." I laughed as Mena brought me my purse.

"Can you take me to Miyagi's? Wait where the fuck Pooter ass at?"

"In my skin." He bucked, "we not even cool no more I sent you over there to talk me up not eat her up." He stale faced her.

"Just tell her you slangan." Heavyn leaned almost bussin her ass. But Remy steadied her.

"I did she said I'm married and they not gon find my body. Nigga I be hiding them bitches."

I shook my head.

"Imma fuck Sway up he blocked my blessing cause he think he Chris Sails."

"Well where my Clarence at?" Heavyn mugged and looked at Poudii and they started laughing.

"You mean Clarissa?" He joked making us laugh.

"Buckle up buttercup." I smiled at them.

Remy smacked his teeth. "I'm the truth!"

"Rem if I slam on the break and you fly out this window you gon be a dead summa bitch buckle tf up."

He did as told and Heavyn laughed " Yeah Bitch Do what Daddy say."

"Don't you got a life to fuck up?" He mugged.

"Don't you got some business to tend to?" She mugged back.

"Okay so how was it."

"Don't be shy drop a flashback." Remy laughed.

"Man said drop a flashback, but it was straight." She smirked.

"Thank you sis,I love you." She kissed my cheek and hugged Remy giving me $30 before getting out. "Put that in yo tank pooh. Goodnight Fetty." She closed the door.

I waited until she got in her house to drive off.

"Remell you know who smacked right?"

"Ye, that Lul nigga who called me sweet. Then hit me like he was a lul bitch." He shrugged looking up

"Bae I heard sum snap."

"Ye, his nose. Bet that nigga learn to mind his business." He sipped from his cup.

"Remell, where you get that from?" I mugged looking back at him.

"See you all back hea we gotta child you needa be focused on the road.

"Boy we at home, she live across the street. Now where you get it from."

"Bae!"

"Rem-"

He put his finger up to my lips. "Shhhhh, strip."

"Boy yo son not gon allow this."

"Fuck his peanut head ass this between me and her."

I shook my head getting out to help him out.

"I gotta tell you sumn Sai." He groaned as I laid him down on the bed.

"Hmm." I took his shoes off

"I'm sorry, don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you Remy?" I scrunched my face up.

"You know when we went to go kill Craig?"

"Mhmm."

"I slept with sumbody."

I laughed as he flinched. "This real hilarious, where Ashton at?"

He looked confused.

"You Deadass?"

He nodded and I stale faced em

I got up grabbed my charger and a couple changes of clothes nodding my head. "I already told yo ass you had one mo chance. You promised.. and I was dumb enough to believe you. I'm not even mad at that I'm mad you lied to me about and hid that shit from me."

"I was off the shit."

"So if I get high and let sum body drop dick in me that's gon excuse it?"

"I wish you would." He mugged.

"Exactly if it's wrong for me why is it right for you. And I really believed you." I laughed and sighed. "Ion know how to love you teach me and I'll teach you. You say that everybody huh? That's how you got lil mama to drop them drawls huh?" He got up and walked over to me. "Come any closer and imma slap you like baby did dude in the mall." I mugged "Fuck you and errthang ya bitch ass stand for."

"I'll sleep onna couch but you not leaving upset anything could happen."

I rolled my eyes pushing past him going in my art studio plopping down on the couch groaning.

This damn child needa hurry up I need a couple blunts..

I grabbed my phone and listened to summer until I KO'd.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳 / 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

"Heavyn, you okay?" Miyagi asked as I walked to the bathroom

"Heavyn!"

"Miyagi, shhhh." I looked around as she came up behind me.

"What you looking for?"

"You ain't hear that?"

"I- come on let's go to sleep."

I looked around "so I'm just imagining that man ova there in the corner?" I smacked my lips and she laughed.

"Heavyn ain't nobody in here but us."

"Mhm that's what everybody say in them movies fore they get murked." I mugged as she laughed harder. "Aight keep on when we wake up in hell that's gon be on you."

"Hell? I go to church pooh."

"So did Charles Manson and look at his ass crazy and in hell."

"He thought he was god that's why he in hell."

"Well if I make it to see Jesus nem imma be one happy bitch. Imma start repenting cause ion like being hot I wouldn't last .5 seconds down there."

"Heavyn shut up."

"Shut me up then."

"Comere." She smirked.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞😌 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐡𝐡 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞😘

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
FROM21 . . $$K เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคธเคพเคฎเคพเคจเฅเคฏ เคธเคพเคนเคฟเคคเฅเคฏ

341K 13.2K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ih3artniii เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคธเคพเคฎเคพเคจเฅเคฏ เคธเคพเคนเคฟเคคเฅเคฏ

44.1K 2K 31
" ๐–ถ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹, '๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–จ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐— ๐—€๏ฟฝ...
female face claim ๐Ÿ’š เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคฌเฅ‡เคคเคฐเคคเฅ€เคฌ

25K 238 52
Face Claims #1 (4/6/21-16/6/21) #1 urbanfaceclaims 16/6/21 #1 castingcall 16/6/21 #7 femalefaceclaim 4/8/21