Dream Island + (The Original)

By JellyGirl16

It's been a year since B.F.B has ended and Woody was the winner. Ever since winning B.F.B Woody's life has be... More

Author's note
Episode 1A: Helping Teardrop To Talk
Episode 1B: Helping Teardrop to talk
Episode 2: Lazer Light Cannon
Episode 3: Tundra Turmoil
Episode 4: Who Beat Up TD?! (Warning Gore)
Episode 5a: Arm-less
Episode 5C: Disaster Strikes
Episode 6: Help
Episode 7: Cooking Like A Chef
Episode 8: The Return (MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING)
Episode 9: Babysitting For Dumbasses
Episode 10: Everything is Okay...(Character Development)( trigger warning)
Episode 11: Title Undetermined
Episode 12 (Finale): It All Blows Up

Episode 5b: Loss

334 4 53
By JellyGirl16

Let's pick up where we left off

Now Coiny was in shock. He had no idea what to do, or even what to say. So he decided to do the dumbest thing that he could have done.

...

He pulled Leafy in for a kiss. And as if on queue, Pin walked by.

...

PIN WAS DEVESTATED.

As soon as she walked by, she immediately started to shout.

Pin: COINY WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

Coiny pulled away in shock. He knew he fucked up. He knew he fucked up badly.

Coiny: UM NOTHING!

Pin: DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME! WHY DID YOU KISS HER?!

Now Coiny was pissed. Pin had 'called him' awful names behind his back.

Coiny: OK YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHY DO YOU CARE?! YOU CALL ME AWFUL NAMES BEHIND MY BACK! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW?!

Pin: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD NEVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU, ESPECIALY BEHIND YOUR BACK!

Then Coiny decided to say something that would almost result to a trip to the ER.

Coiny: You know what Pin? It's over. It was fun knowing you. 

Pin was now in tears. She didn't want this to happen. Then the next line was the line that made her snap

Pin: C-coiny, y-y-you can't be s-s-serious.

Coiny: Well how do you like it Whore?

That was it. Pin then started to choke him out, and the rest was history.

Leafy: And so that's why Pin was choking Coiny out.

Woody was unsure of what to think about what Leafy just told him. Because on one hand, Coiny thought the relationship was over and was just doing anything to make Leafy feel better, but on the other hand, Cheating on someone is wrong and then there is the possibility that Pin never said these things and Leafy was lying. Woody didn't know what to do yet so he was going to need to think about it.

Woody: You know what? I will deal with this later. Its time to go back.

So they all got in the van and yes they had to drag Coiny in the van. Along the way, Pin cried uncontrollably so they had to comfort her throughout the whole drive home. Also during the drive Bubble and Leafy had another plan to do something horrible. (but you don't get to hear it)

When they got back to the place, it was time for cake at stake.

The 8 recommended characters were sitting around waiting for cake at stake to start. When a fight started on who would be the one to join the game.

X: So, which one of us will join the show?

Donut: I don't know X. But I hope it is me!

Lollipop: As if Bagel Brains! It's obviously going to be me.

Donut: What did I tell you about calling me that!?

Lollipop: Aww it looks like someone is getting mad. 

Donut: Speak for yourself Lollipoop!

Peridot: Will you Clods stop fighting!? Its obviously me who is going to join!

Squidward: Oh pa-lease you idiots really think that you are going to join? That is the most laughable thing I have heard all day.

And then Squidward starts Laughing like a crazy person.

Donut: Wow and this is coming from an octopus named 'Squidward'!

And they started a huge shit storm that only ended when Woody said,

Woody: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP, OTHERWISE NON OF YOU WILL JOIN!

They all got quiet real fast.

Woody: You know what? I'm not in the mood to do this. Donut you got the most votes to join. So you get to join. Everyone else, Go Away!

Then a portal sucked them up and they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donut: Uh Woody? You doing ok?

Woody: DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE IT?!

Donut: Ok Ok I'm sorry!

Woody: It's fine I'm sorry I just had a rough week. Please just go to your team.

Donut: Uh ok?

Then he got with his team, and then Donut immediately realized that something was up. 

Donut: Um guys why is Coiny not moving and looks dead? And why is Pin crying on the floor?

Leafy: Donut let me explain, So what happened was,

Donut was speechless. He also didn't know what to think of it.

Donut: Wow I can't believe Coiny would cheat on someone like that! That's messed up.

Leafy: Yeah I know. Listen I'd love to stay and chat, but I got to go. Bye!

Donut: Um ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafy and Bubble met up to do their next horrible plan.

Leafy: Alright Bubble did you get the gasoline?

Bubble: Yeah! Do you have the loighter?

Leafy: Of course I do Alright do you know the plan?

Bubble: Yeah!

Leafy: Alright lets do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woody was about this close to going mental. He was almost certain that this whole show was a bad idea. Only bad things after bad things. First Teardrop was sad because she didn't have a voice, then Pin almost died, and then Teardrop almost died, and then she lost an arm, and then Coiny almost died. So to say Woody was done with everything, would be the understatement of the century. Leafy came over to 'comfort him' and this is what happened.

Leafy: Woody what's wrong?

Woody: Why should I tell you?! (Woody was still mad over what Leafy did in episode 4)

Leafy: Woody, me and you are friends right?

Woody: I don't know Leafy are we? I mean you did insult Teardrop for no good reason, and I am still mad at you for that!

Leafy: Woody look. I know what I did was wrong and I will do anything to make it up to you please forgive me for what I did. I am sorry Woody.

Woody: *sigh* You know what Leafy? I forgive you. However if you ever do something like that again, not only will I not forgive you, I will also eliminate you. Do I make myself clear.

Leafy: Yes.

Woody: Good.

Leafy: So Woody, why are you so down?

Woody: Oh boy where do I begin? Well I guess for starters--

And then all of a sudden

*BOOM!*

There was a loud boom and then a giant fire!

Leafy: OH MY TREE WHAT IS THAT!?

Woody: OH MY GOODNESS WE GOT TO GO CHECK IT OUT!

When they got there, everyone else was also there, and freaking out.

Woody: Guys what happened and why are you freaking out?

Flower: WOODY THE RECOVERY CENTERS ARE DESTROYED FROM THE FIRE AND WE CAN'T PUT THIS FIRE OUT!

Woody was not only scared but he was also fucking livid.

Woody: OH MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE GOT FUCKING KIDDING ME! OK EVERYONE LETS PUT OUT THIS FIRE, QUICKLY BEFORE WE DIE!

*After they put out the fire*

Woody: Alright everyone, so as you just saw, the recovery centers are fucking gone. I don't even know what to say. 

And then there was silence.

Woody: Well you know what they say, the show must go on, so let's just move on. Its time for today's challenge. So for today's contest, we need to go back to basics.

Gelatin: And what is that suppose to mean?

Woody: Well I was getting to that. You guys have probably noticed that Teardrop hasn't been exactly happy as of late. So I know what the challenge should be.

Flower: Well tell us already.

Woody: Ok ok I was getting to that. Well for todays challenge, you guys have to throw her a party! 

Leafy: And why in the hell would we throw her a party?

Woody: You're joking right? Or must I explain why?

Leafy: It was a joke ok?

Woody: Good. So you guys have 1 hour to make the best party for Teardrop. She will judge the party's, and whichever party gets the better score wins, and the other team is up for elimination. Does everyone understand? 

They all nodded

Woody: Well good. Then let the challenge begin!

And so the challenge began.

Team Epic

Leafy: Alright team listen up. We need to win this challenge. So since I'm the leader I will tell everyone what to do.

Firey: And why should we listen to you?

Leafy: Cause I'm the leader you idiot.

Firey: And this is exactly why I don't want to listen to you.

Leady: Just shut the hell up Firey and listen.

Flower: Leafy what has gotten into you? Ever since episode 3 you started acting like a total douche and I want to know why.

Leafy: Flower you have no place in telling me what I'm doing is wrong! You are the idiot who caused your girlfriend to break up with you.

Flower shed a tear. She still wasn't over Ruby. 

Leafy: Well well well what do we have here? A little winy, crybaby, bitch. But then again, what else should I have expected. You are a cunt after all. So go on a cry, like the baby you are.

Flower was practically causing a flood with all her tears. She wanted to disappear from the world, never to be seen again. Flower ran off crying.

Leafy: Ha! What else should I have expected?

Donut: LEAFY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Leafy: Oh shut up Bagel Brains! No one loves you bitch!

Donut: Leafy you are acting completely ridicules. 

Leafy: I'm not acting ridicules, I'm just acting normal. 

Firey: Leafy, Donut is right, you have been acting so out of character as of recently.

Leafy: FIREY, YOU ARE THE ONE BEING OUT OF CHARACTER!

Firey: LEAFY I AM TIRED OF YOU! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A HUGE ASSHOLE!

Leafy: OH REALLY BITCH?! YOU HAVE NO PLACE OF TELLING ME WHAT TO DO MR 'IM GOING TO ABANDOND MY GIRLFRIEND FOR NO REASON'. OR MR 'IM NOT LETTING MY GIRLFRINED INTO DREAM ISLAND BECAUSE IM A SELFISH PRICK'. SO NO FIREY I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU!

Let's see What Team Chicken Leg is up to.

Team Chicken Leg

GB: Alright people we have to throw the best party ever. Its going to be tough but we can do it.

TB: But how are we going to pull it off Golfball? Out team does not exactly have the most laid back people.

GB: Well I mean we can try. Tennisball, we can't just give up.

TB: You're right GB we cannot give up. So where should we start?

Gelatin: Hey guys I know a lot about parties, so can I be the leader for this challenge?

GB: Hmm let's see. According to my calculations, If you lead this challenge then our chance of winning rise about 27.63%. So yes, you can lead the challenge.

Gelatin: Awesome! So I think I have an amazing idea for the party.

Bubble: And whoit ois the iodiea?

Gelatin: Well what is the one thing that Teardrop loves the most?

The others had a hard time thinking of it.

Gelatin: Do you guys really not get it?

Spongy: To be honest, no.

Gelatin: Well it should be obvious what she loves the most.

Bubble: Well whoit is oit?

Gelatin: IT'S WOODSTER YOU DUMBASSES!

He said it in a kind of joking manner.

Team CL: Oh Woody.

GB: Gelatin what exactly are you getting at?

Gelatin: Well I found that today is actually Woody and Teardrop's 2 year anniversary. And this is not the way you spend an anniversary with someone.

TB: So what are we going to do about it?

Gelatin: Well TB, I have a Steakhouse don't I?

TB: I mean you do. So what is your point?

Gelatin: We need to throw them an amazing anniversary party!

GB: Hmm according to my calculations, that is a excellent idea! But Gelatin I must ask, why are you making this party so formal?

Gelatin: Well Golfball, last time I checked, A Steakhouse is a very formal setting.

GB: Hmm fair point. So where should we get started?

Gelatin: Well guys I'm going to be honest. The Steakhouse is kind of dirty, because business has been slow. Like really slow. So first we have to clean the Steakhouse before anything else. Do I make myself clear?

The rest of the team nodded.

Gelatin: Good, then let's get started!

Team CL: YEAH!

Woody was just so furious and done with this show. He felt as if this show was a curse and an excuse to make him suffer because everything up to this point was just bad things after bad things. But not just him who was suffering, also Teardrop was suffering even more than he was. Woody was honestly thinking of canceling the show and destroying the island. He just wanted to cry for the rest of his life. He never wanted to show his face again, because he really felt like this was his fault. He felt as if all of this has happened because of him. He just wanted this whole show to be so he could never be seen again. He felt as if people would hate him for being a bad host and a terrible object. And worst of all, he though that Teardrop hated him. He honestly didn't know what to do anymore. He wasn't sure about anything anymore. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to live anymore. He just wanted someone to talk to. Teardrop noticed him moping and went up to talk to him.

Teardrop: Woody what's wrong?

Woody was silent. He didn't even want to say anything.

Teardrop: Woody you can talk to me, you know that.

Woody: Teardrop I'm sorry.

Teardrop: Sorry for what?

Woody: I'm sorry for existing and making your life hell.

Teardrop was confused to say the least. Because while she did lose an arm, Woody was the one who made things better. So in Teardrop's mind, Woody was the only thing good about the show thus far.

Teardrop: Woody what are you talking about? You are the best thing about this show! If it weren't for you, I would have left along time ago. So Woody don't put yourself down like that. Because to me you are the best thing that has happened to me.

Woody: *sigh* I guess you're right Teardrop, maybe I have been hard on myself. After all, I can't always control what others do. I think I feel a lot better already. Thank you Teardrop, I think you've helped me gain some long needed motivation that I have been lacking these past months.

Teardrop: That's the spirit Woody! I'm glad you have more motivation. Now come on. Let's go see what the contestants are up to.

A/N: Omg after almost 8 months I think I'm finally ready to start on this book again. To ya'll reading this I want to apologize for this chapter taking so long. anyway next chapter is gonna come out soon. Until then, Jellyboi1 out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 334 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...
155K 4.5K 28
Las Nevadas au He wants to make money So does she Both for different reasons "Wanna bet on it amour?" (quackity x fem! reader) (discontinued as of 15...
10.5K 139 46
Say hi to stars from your favorite(?) object show! Welcome to the strangest, shipping-est, saddest and happiest ask or dare out there, with character...
150 4 6
Taco finds woody half dead and saves him. Teardrop won't pick up the phone, making her more worried. She take him to book and they help him. They fin...