๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

3.

28.7K 1.3K 998
By -MoneyChaser

-𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Heller." I answered Destiny's FaceTime call.

"What you doing?" She asked me.

"Not shit."

"Cool, where's Kai?"

"Bitch- he sleep."

"Oh... tell him I said hi and I miss him."

"He sleep." I repeated.

"Bitch tell him when he wake up!"

"Sigh.. do you need sum?" I rolled my eyes.

"No I just—" I heard talking in the background before she went on mute.

"The fuck.." I mumbled.

After about a minute she came off mute.

"Anywho.. as I was saying.." She started.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Skyler."

"Oh, why you go on mute then?"

"I did? I didn't even notice." She said looking away.

"Ight bye." I said then hung up.

I quietly got up trying not to wake Kai up but as soon as my feet touched the floor his eyes popped open.

"Whea you goin?" He sat up.

"Bathroom.." I said while gently laying him back down and closing his eyes then rushed to the bathroom.

Not even 2 minutes later he came knocking on the door.

"Maaaaaa." He whined.

I huffed opening the door for him and he walked in, sitting on the ground before laying his head on the wall and closing his eyes.

"Did allat just to go to sleep again." I mumbled grabbing some toilet paper.

When I was done I picked him up and laid him on the bed so I could take a quick shower.

I heard my phone ringing so I walked back in the bathroom and answered.

"Yo." Lando said.

"What's goodie." I said setting the camera up so he could see me.

"What you finna do?" He asked licking his lips at me then looking away.

"Finna take a shower. Where you going?"

"Dee house, we got sum to do."

"Oh.. Ima beat his girl ass when I see her." I said chuckling.

"What happened?" He looked at me.

"That bitch ain't pay me my money from doing her hair, it's been four fucking days. I'll slap the shit outta that hoe then make her pay more than she was supposed to." I said and he laughed.

"Ima tell Dee and he can handle that."

"Yeah do that cause I know he gon have a problem when I beat his bitch's ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Anywho.. what y'all finna do?" I asked being nosy.

"Youn gotta know allat." He said.

"Since when did y'all not feed me into the tea?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nah I'm just fucking witchu. But we going to ATL soon." He said making me look at him weird.

"Atlanta? Fuck y'all gotta do over there? And how soon are you talking?" I said.

"Business. And we going tomorrow." He said.

"Oh." I mumbled looking away from him and at myself in the mirror.

"Call me when you get out the shower, ima slide." He said and I nodded and hung up.

I put my phone down on the counter before starting my shower..

<><><><><><><>

"Ughhhh" Kai groaned loudly as we watched All American.

"What?" I looked away from the TV and at him.

"Ion want dis." He started kicking his legs.

I stared at him for a minute before passing him the remote. He smiled grabbing it.

I heard the doorbell ring causing me to get up, when I opened it Lando was standing there.

"Where's the food?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him then looking around him.

"Ian bring nun." He said making me instantly close the door.

I walked back in the living room and sat down grabbing my popcorn. Not even 1 minute later the door opened and shut and I looked at him then down at the bobby-pin he used and shook my head.

"Wassup Kai." He sat next to him.

"Wassuh." Kai said making me laugh.

"What?" Lando chuckled.

"Wassuh. Wassup blood." Kai nodded at him.

"Kai what you know about some damn blood?" I looked at him.

He looked at me then looked away without saying anything.

Sigh.. finna beat dat ass like mike 😛 tyson.

"You forreal ain't bring food Lando?" I looked at him with a pout.

"Yup." He nodded.

"Then what is you even here for?" I mugged him. "Leave." I pointed at the door.

"Gir—"

"AHT. Ion wanna hear it. You're cut. Bye." I interrupted him.

He shook his head chuckling before taking his hat off and putting it over his face as he laid his head back.

"You always come here to sleep as if me and Kai won't slap the BLEEP outta you." I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all ain't." He shrugged.

"Ight.." I nodded looking at Kai and we both smirked.

Kai stood on the couch and took Lando's hat off his face and we both slapped him and I picked Kai up running away.

"I LIKE YO CUT G." Kai yelled as I ran in the room..

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Big boobs.. what?" I said looking at Nari.

"Huh?" She said looking confused.

"Um chile anyways so." I shook my head walking out the room.

I walked in the living room and jumped seeing someone sitting on the count but calmed down when I realized it was just Skyler.

"Don't you.. like.. have your own house." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Yeah.. and?"

"Go there." I smiled sarcastically.

"I like it here." She shrugged laying down. "My place is boring as shit."

"Yeen lie." I mumbled walking back in the room.

"Who's that?" I whispered seeing Nari on the phone.

She looked up at me then back at her phone before putting it on speaker.

"And ion know who the fuck you think you is tryna act grown and shit, YOUR NOT. Your still a little ass girl. You don't even have your own place, you stay with that ugly ass faggot ass girlfriend of yours. I'll beat yo ass, keep playing wimme Nari." I heard her dad slightly yell in the phone.

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows as she shook her head.

"Nari!" He yelled.

"Yeah?" She said.

"You heard me?"

"Yup."

"So why the fuck you all silent?"

"Fuck you." She laughed and I looked at her shocked.

"WHO TH—"

"Shut the hell up with allat yelling." She said calmly.

Since when sis was bold..

"I'm not a fucking child anymore! You not finna talk to me any type of way, you not finna treat me any type of way, you not finna touch me any type of way! Ion give a fuck about allat no talking back shit, ima talk my shit now! I hate you bitch. Stop calling my phone with that bull shìt." She yelled in the phone.

"PERIOD." I hyped. "And don't call her phone no more, or else we gon have sum for yo old ass. Go stick a dildo up yo ass instead of touching on little girls, bitch."

After I said that she instantly hung up and blocked him.

"What if finds me and beats my focking ass.." She mumbled after a moment of silence.

"Shit..." I scratched my neck. "Let's not even worry about that right now."

She nodded.

"Cmon let's go outside." She stood up.

"It's 10." I looked at her with a bored expression.

"You know the drill, stop acting different." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes getting up..

<><><><><><>
hey.

vote and comment.

thoughts?

this chapter was boring and short, next one gon be better.

follow 6raxks goodvibesonlybby they underrated asf👊🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 39 12
โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ "๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Šโ„ฏ โ„ฌ๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š!"
440K 18.3K 25
Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ 8, 2021 ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ : ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฆ๐๐š๐จ
1.9M 82.7K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
14.8K 498 19
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘Œ๐‘›: " ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ". ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”: " ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .๐พ๐‘–...